[split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculation of root causes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2015, 02:17 PM
RE: [split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculation of root causes
(05-10-2015 02:14 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 02:02 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Christ?

And you criticize another's? Ya know what's kind of funny? I've invested time to say "oh my Gwynnies" so that it happens spontaneously, and every time I get a spontaneous look, it's a win.

Another's what? Fuckoff Gwynnite. I'm busy being offended Angry

Should I post that ellen pic again? Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
05-10-2015, 02:24 PM
RE: [split] Another school shooting... inevitable gun debate speculation of root causes
(05-10-2015 03:15 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(04-10-2015 08:17 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  No he wasn't. No atheist describes himself as "spiritual but not religious". He was a deist at least.

However, was he targeting and executing Christians? Yes.

He seemed to have a certain disdain for organized religion but an espesional hate towards Christianity.

You don't think an atheist with no game(Like EK or MD) would describe himself as" spiritual but not religious" on an online dating site if he thought it would maximize his chances at getting himself some pussy?

Actually at least for OkCupid, statistics a couple years back had shown that just saying your atheist, of both sexes, was more likely to get more continuing feedback and positive responses than even a spiritual/don't take religion seriously option. So folks could try it, but it would be hurting their chances more likely.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
05-10-2015, 02:25 PM
Wow... 600 posts. I want to contribute... but I don't have time to read through a 600 page thread. Undecided
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
05-10-2015, 02:29 PM
(05-10-2015 02:25 PM)kineo Wrote:  Wow... 600 posts. I want to contribute... but I don't have time to read through a 600 page thread. Undecided

Don't bother. This is already a spin-off. Open yer neck and let fly! Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
05-10-2015, 03:11 PM
(05-10-2015 02:29 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 02:25 PM)kineo Wrote:  Wow... 600 posts. I want to contribute... but I don't have time to read through a 600 page thread. Undecided

Don't bother. This is already a spin-off. Open yer neck and let fly! Big Grin

It looks like it's way off-topic by now anyway lol.

Oh well. I'm sure I don't have anything new to add.

It's just sad to see this type of thing keep happening, and we in the US just keep ignoring it and saying, "Well, that was awful, and I feel terrible for those people," and then moving on.

Our leadership does nothing. People are shouted down as "making it political", or "it's not the right time to discuss this".

It's fucked up.
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
05-10-2015, 03:27 PM
Wow! So many posts... most of them just people pissing on one another... or into the wind... Anywho, I've been away and don't care to go back and try to read it all.

Too many guns? Yes.
Can we take 'em away? Not without starting a civil war.
Treat crazy people? Yes.
Turn crazy shooters into famous people? NO.

Did anyone read the forum posts that were supposedly made by the shooter and the following comments? If you did, you will see he was part of a group that fantasized about killing others as a means of bringing attention to a perceived alpha vs. beta problem in our culture. Take away mass killing as a platform? Yes. Take away mass media as a platform for making mass-killers famous? YES! How? Hell if I know.

Alright, I've had my piss and I am done.

My apologies if "pissing" means something different to you folks outside the US. I think you get my drift.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
05-10-2015, 03:29 PM
Are we just going to ignore the fact that kineo posted?

WB

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
05-10-2015, 03:32 PM
(05-10-2015 03:29 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Are we just going to ignore the fact that kineo posted?

WB

I was going to but Shabaka gets ducked up on my phone.

Welcome back kineo

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-10-2015, 03:34 PM
(05-10-2015 03:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 03:29 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Are we just going to ignore the fact that kineo posted?

WB

I was going to but Shabaka gets ducked up on my phone.

Welcome back kineo

Laughat

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
05-10-2015, 03:45 PM
Some things absolutely need to be handled. I'm a hardcore gun enthusiast. But people need to be more responsible. Criminals get guns usually on the black market. They deal in stolen guns. People need to keep their guns locked up or under their control. We need to keep criminals from stealing them, and we need to really prevent this shit

http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/05/boy-1...h-shotgun/

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post