[split] Apologists for IS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2014, 01:37 PM
[split] Apologists for IS
Religion is just a tool used by people. Blaming religion for killing people is like blaming spoons for making WitchSabrina fat.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: Apologists for IS
(04-10-2014 01:37 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Religion is just a tool used by people. Blaming religion for killing people is like blaming spoons for making WitchSabrina fat.

You are such a worthless piece of shit.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 8 users Like Anjele's post
04-10-2014, 01:42 PM
(04-10-2014 01:37 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Religion is just a tool used by people. Blaming religion for killing people is like blaming spoons for making WitchSabrina fat.

I didn't ask you...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2014, 01:43 PM
(04-10-2014 01:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

You are such a worthless piece of shit.

Nobody on this forum is exempt from being the made the butt of a joke Anjele. You should know that by now. If bothers you that much...you should leave.
04-10-2014, 01:51 PM
(04-10-2014 01:43 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 01:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You are such a worthless piece of shit.

Nobody on this forum is exempt from being the made the butt of a joke Anjele. You should know that by now. If bothers you that much...you should leave.

Because of your pathetic ass...I don't think so. You are just a waste of space.

The best thing would be for everyone to just ignore you as nothing you say is worth the eye strain anyway.

Stupid fuck.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

04-10-2014, 02:02 PM
(04-10-2014 01:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 01:43 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Nobody on this forum is exempt from being the made the butt of a joke Anjele. You should know that by now. If bothers you that much...you should leave.

Because of your pathetic ass...I don't think so. You are just a waste of space.

The best thing would be for everyone to just ignore you as nothing you say is worth the eye strain anyway.

Stupid fuck.

That's a good idea. Everyone who doesn't want to hear from me....put me on ignore. Anjele, do you think you can figure out how to use the ignore function? I can help you out if your too stupid to figure it out.
04-10-2014, 02:04 PM
(04-10-2014 02:02 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 01:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Because of your pathetic ass...I don't think so. You are just a waste of space.

Stupid fuck.

That's a good idea. Everyone who doesn't want to hear from me....put me on ignore. Anjele, do you think you can figure out how to use the ignore function? I can help you out if your too stupid to figure it out.

The last person I would ever need assistance from is you.

04-10-2014, 02:15 PM
(04-10-2014 02:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 02:02 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  That's a good idea. Everyone who doesn't want to hear from me....put me on ignore. Anjele, do you think you can figure out how to use the ignore function? I can help you out if your too stupid to figure it out.

The last person I would ever need assistance from is you.

Negative Anjele,

I might be the last person you would ever want assistance but not the last person you would ever need assistance from. If your were choking to death on your own drool, and I was the only other person around, you'd need my assistance to call 911 for you or something.
04-10-2014, 02:17 PM
(04-10-2014 02:15 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 02:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The last person I would ever need assistance from is you.

Negative Anjele,

I might be the last person you would ever want assistance but not the last person you would ever need assistance from. If your were choking to death on your own drool, and I was the only other person around, you'd need my assistance to call 911 for you or something.

It wouldn't help anyway. If the 911 operator was female you would call her fat and make other stupid remarks so why bother to inflict you on anyone else.

Asshole.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-10-2014, 02:25 PM
FFS where are the mods? Thread split please! It'd be nice to see actual responses to the OP Dodgy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post