[split] Apologists for IS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Apologists for IS
(04-10-2014 02:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 02:15 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Negative Anjele,

I might be the last person you would ever want assistance but not the last person you would ever need assistance from. If your were choking to death on your own drool, and I was the only other person around, you'd need my assistance to call 911 for you or something.

It wouldn't help anyway. If the 911 operator was female you would call her fat and make other stupid remarks so why bother to inflict you on anyone else.

Asshole.

Hypocrite.....you want everyone to ignore me but you won't ignore me yourself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2014, 02:57 PM
(04-10-2014 02:31 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 02:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It wouldn't help anyway. If the 911 operator was female you would call her fat and make other stupid remarks so why bother to inflict you on anyone else.

Asshole.

Hypocrite.....you want everyone to ignore me but you won't ignore me yourself.

Why don't you just stick to your own threads. You've just screwed up another interesting conversation. Just scram, we don't like you.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
04-10-2014, 03:05 PM
(04-10-2014 02:57 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 02:31 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Hypocrite.....you want everyone to ignore me but you won't ignore me yourself.

Why don't you just stick to your own threads. You've just screwed up another interesting conversation. Just scram, we don't like you.

Dom,

I made a real response to this thread. Religion is a tool. Tools are not responsible. People are. Anjele derailed this thread when she made a response that had absolutely nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

You mods can fix Anjele's train wreck by simply moving post 3 and beyond to the viper's pit.
04-10-2014, 03:05 PM
(04-10-2014 01:37 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Religion is just a tool used by people. Blaming religion for killing people is like blaming spoons for making WitchSabrina fat.

I hope witchsabrina stabs you in the butt.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
04-10-2014, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 03:49 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(04-10-2014 01:37 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Religion is just a tool used by people. Blaming religion for killing people is like blaming spoons for making WitchSabrina fat.

So here we have Blowjob, a theist, claiming religion has no effect on people's behavior.
Hobo

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-10-2014, 03:21 PM
[split] Apologists for IS
Religion is a tool, blaming religion for killing people is like blaming spoons for making ____________ fat.
04-10-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: [split] Apologists for IS
(04-10-2014 02:02 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I can help you out if your too stupid to figure it out.
*you're

Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
04-10-2014, 03:32 PM
You're an interesting dude to watch, blowme. A very interesting character study. You hold it together so well when it's obvious that you're completely frustrated by being so wrong all the time.

And the childish insults are hilarious. Keep it up man.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
04-10-2014, 03:47 PM
(04-10-2014 03:21 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Religion is a tool, blaming religion for killing people is like blaming spoons for making ____________ fat.

The blank is Heywood

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
04-10-2014, 04:01 PM
Religion is an idea, not a tool. Their religious ideas are what motivates them to commit heinous crimes against humanity.

Speaking of which, you are a tool.