[split] Apologists for IS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2014, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 04:13 PM by pablo.)
RE: [split] Apologists for IS
(04-10-2014 02:02 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 01:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Because of your pathetic ass...I don't think so. You are just a waste of space.

The best thing would be for everyone to just ignore you as nothing you say is worth the eye strain anyway.

Stupid fuck.

That's a good idea. Everyone who doesn't want to hear from me....put me on ignore. Anjele, do you think you can figure out how to use the ignore function? I can help you out if your too stupid to figure it out.

*...you're too stupid to figure it out.* Big Grin

ETA: Vosur beat me to it, I should have known. Carry on.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2014, 05:52 PM
(04-10-2014 03:47 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 03:21 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Religion is a tool, blaming religion for killing people is like blaming spoons for making ____________ fat.

The blank is Heywood

I got me some chub.
04-10-2014, 06:16 PM
(04-10-2014 05:52 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 03:47 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  The blank is Heywood

I got me some chub.

Then don't make fun of the witch, cause I will make sure she stabs you in da butt.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
04-10-2014, 06:25 PM
Hey Hey, you are one fat bastard aintcha
04-10-2014, 07:33 PM
(04-10-2014 01:37 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Religion is just a tool used by people. Blaming religion for killing people is like blaming spoons for making WitchSabrina fat.

There is evil AND THERE IS INTENSE EVIL (IS)

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" Blaise Pascal.
04-10-2014, 09:21 PM
(04-10-2014 01:37 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Religion is just a tool used by people. Blaming religion for killing people is like blaming spoons for making WitchSabrina fat.

Religion is not a fucking tool you dumb fucking tool. A hammer is a goddamn tool, a shovel is a goddamn tool. You know what the difference between a hammer and religion is? A hammer has never instructed anyone on who to kill, enslave, rape, or genocide and then offers a way out of the moral responsibility for those actions. A fucking hammer has never told anyone to kill non-hammers you absolute complete moron.

Go fuck yourself with a King Cobra.

(04-10-2014 01:43 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Nobody on this forum is exempt from being the made the butt of a joke Anjele. You should know that by now. If bothers you that much...you should leave.

Hypocrite much? There is damn near an entire thread of you refusing to address my arguments cause you are too butthurt by the way I talk to you. You need to learn to shut your fucking dick holster about things you fucking do yourself.

Also a joke should be actually funny, just so you know, and not another car in your train of abuses aimed at WS. Fucking coward.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
04-10-2014, 09:25 PM
Heywood Jahblome - Once again showing why he is the greatest poster child for post-birth abortions. Thumbsup

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
04-10-2014, 10:17 PM
(04-10-2014 03:21 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Religion is a tool, blaming religion for killing people is like blaming spoons for making ____________ fat.

It is not. It's an organized set of beliefs. Beliefs are not "tools".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion
You are a dishonest troll. You reinvent the meanings of words to suit yourself so you can tell yourself your idiocy makes some sort of sense. It does not.
You're simply full of shit.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.