[split] Ask a mortician

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Ask a mortician
Phil, honestly, maybe you should just start a post in another forum and start flaming me or something. I'm serious; perhaps it would do us both some good.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2014, 06:56 PM
Re: RE: Ask a mortician
(31-01-2014 06:47 PM)Invisible Boy Wrote:  Phil, honestly, maybe you should just start a post in another forum and start flaming me or something. I'm serious; perhaps it would do us both some good.

Are you a child? You got your damn answer. You got three so why you acting stupid?

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 07:11 PM
(31-01-2014 06:56 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 06:47 PM)Invisible Boy Wrote:  Phil, honestly, maybe you should just start a post in another forum and start flaming me or something. I'm serious; perhaps it would do us both some good.

Are you a child? You got your damn answer. You got three so why you acting stupid?

A rude reply to me, negating the desire for a separate thread to, well, be rude in.

So Phil, what is *your* expert opinion on the declining, ascending or stagnant scientific integrity of M.I.T.'s last four issues of 'Quantum Mechanics Monthly'? Some would take issue with the rather dour opinion pieces concerning the latest phase shift variation theories and their relation, be it step, once removed or otherwise, to the efficiency of the Mach–Zehnder interferometer. Talk about faux pas! Or doth they err? Pour thy cup of enlightenment over us, Sir Phillip.
[+] 1 user Likes Invisible Boy's post
31-01-2014, 07:13 PM
Re: RE: Ask a mortician
(31-01-2014 07:11 PM)Invisible Boy Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 06:56 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Are you a child? You got your damn answer. You got three so why you acting stupid?

A rude reply to me, negating the desire for a separate thread to, well, be rude in.

So Phil, what is *your* expert opinion on the declining, ascending or stagnant scientific integrity of M.I.T.'s last four issues of 'Quantum Mechanics Monthly'? Some would take issue with the rather dour opinion pieces concerning the latest phase shift variation theories and their relation, be it step, once removed or otherwise, to the efficiency of the Mach–Zehnder interferometer. Talk about faux pas! Or doth they err? Pour thy cup of enlightenment over us, Sir Phillip.

I don't want a thread. Do you think this is the 80s and forum wars?

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 07:18 PM
Don't get me started about Quantum Physics in the 80s, Phil! I know you love irony, but I'm only human!
[+] 1 user Likes Invisible Boy's post
01-02-2014, 11:07 AM
Way to kill the thread, guys. Dodgy

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
[+] 3 users Like Ohio Sky's post
01-02-2014, 11:47 AM
(01-02-2014 11:07 AM)Ohio Sky Wrote:  Way to kill the thread, guys. Dodgy

Ignore them, maybe they will stop if we do.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
01-02-2014, 01:27 PM
(01-02-2014 11:07 AM)Ohio Sky Wrote:  Way to kill the thread, guys. Dodgy

Could a mod maybe cut the crap outta the thread ? Pretty please Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post