[split] Assalamo alaikum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2015, 04:18 PM
RE: [split] Assalamo alaikum
(07-08-2015 10:01 AM)π¶∆ Wrote:  I don't owe you any reply. Always remember that.

Remember what.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2015, 04:24 PM
[Image: 2renvdf.png]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
07-08-2015, 04:29 PM
(07-08-2015 10:52 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 10:01 AM)π¶∆ Wrote:  You did not read the thread. It has to do with apostates and not non-muslims.
The problem here is you don't see the irrelevancy in distinguishing between an apostate and non-muslim. My six year old understands it's not okay to kill people you disagree with.

Quote:Cut the sarcasm. I will simply stop responding. I don't owe you any reply. Always remember that.
Fuck off. I hope to god you're not going to practice medicine in the US with that attitude. You're the one defending a religion that teaches it's ok to rape little girls while calling it marriage and murder people that don't agree with you. Always remember that. Feel free to get off your goddamn high horse you immoral sack of shit.

Quote:Yes, destroying the other copies was definitely the right decision. As Islam's territory expanded, it was important to establish the Quran that was known to the companions of the prophet. best decision.

Arab society was an oral society. So Quran did exist back then, just not in a completely written form compiled in one book. Stop semantic acrobatics.
Apparently you didn't play "telephone" as a child. Here's how it goes - I whisper something in my classmate's ear, then they repeat it. It goes around the circle until the last person says it out loud. I'll let you think about that, your critical thinking skills need some work. Especially with all the bullshit you're parroting - when is it EVER ok to destroy a government document unless there is something to hide?

Quote:I believe either Adam was the first homo-sapien Or Noah's progeny were the first homosapiens.

Where the fuck did you go to school? (Rhetorical question - I don't really give a damn) I learned about evolution looooong before Biology 101 my freshman year of college. Since your education is lacking, I would ordinarily point out some great museums for you to visit, but given your propensity to not think for yourself and let a heinous book dictate your moral compass, I'm going to decline for fear your cohorts might decide to go blow them up for allah. Praise be upon him for all the little girls and boys that have lost their heads in his name this year for having christian parents or weren't the right kind of muslim.

Quote:Yes. There are other sources of Law.
1. Quran
2. Hadith
And the others are equal to each other :Qiyas and Ijtehad. These cover the topics not covered in Quran and hadith. Mostly analogies are used, how did quran and hadith resolve a problem, and then problems are resolved in a similar manner. They cannot oppose Quran and authentic hadith.

Quran is indeed perfect. Hadith are needed for the finer details on how to carry out Qurans orders. If Quran says prayers, how should one pray? etc etc. Quran itself asks muslims to obey the prophet, so in essence, obeying hadith is obeying Quran. The only issue is verifying the hadith.

My opinion on the matter is already mentioned in the thread. Go find it.

No, I dare not have any such opinion.

You have quite the severe case of anal glaucoma. Must be hard to function when you can't see through the shit.

Well that was something. Big Grin

#sigh
07-08-2015, 04:32 PM
(07-08-2015 09:36 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 04:15 AM)π¶∆ Wrote:  ...
My medical degree covers evolution? Sorry, it doesn't. You are confusing two different subjects, evolutionary biology and doctorate in medicine.

Well, I bow to your wisdom but I am surprised, nay aghast, that Cell Theory is not part of a medical degree.

Ohmy

He went to Muslim medical school silly.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-08-2015, 04:39 PM
(07-08-2015 04:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 09:36 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Well, I bow to your wisdom but I am surprised, nay aghast, that Cell Theory is not part of a medical degree.

Ohmy

He went to Muslim medical school silly.

Cell Theory is not required for beheading infidels. Gasp
Was that a stereotypical generalization? Consider
07-08-2015, 04:50 PM
(07-08-2015 04:39 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 04:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  He went to Muslim medical school silly.

Cell Theory is not required for beheading infidels. Gasp
Was that a stereotypical generalization? Consider

No, that is a factual statement.

#sigh
07-08-2015, 05:44 PM
(07-08-2015 12:45 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 11:33 AM)π¶∆ Wrote:  As for killing apostates, they are asked to repent thrice with 3 days time in between each attempt. And only the govt. can carry out the execution.

Giving them 6 days to "repent" makes it OK to kill them if they remain honest to their convictions? You are supporting a system that is barbaric at best. There is simply no justification for such reprehensible beliefs.

Bumping this so it doesn't get lost. Are you seriously claiming that giving apostates a few chances to profess belief or be killed is somehow reasonable?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
07-08-2015, 05:55 PM
(07-08-2015 05:44 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 12:45 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Giving them 6 days to "repent" makes it OK to kill them if they remain honest to their convictions? You are supporting a system that is barbaric at best. There is simply no justification for such reprehensible beliefs.

Bumping this so it doesn't get lost. Are you seriously claiming that giving apostates a few chances to profess belief or be killed is somehow reasonable?

Not to mention his unsurprisingly fast retrenchment from "I'm not sure" (lol) to "kill the apostates for their crimes against humanity!", eh?

Although I'm not sure that that actually surprised anyone.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
07-08-2015, 09:39 PM
(07-08-2015 05:44 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 12:45 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Giving them 6 days to "repent" makes it OK to kill them if they remain honest to their convictions? You are supporting a system that is barbaric at best. There is simply no justification for such reprehensible beliefs.

He's dead, Jim.

Praise Allah.

I just hope he splits those 72 virgins with me.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
08-08-2015, 07:16 AM
(07-08-2015 05:44 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Bumping this so it doesn't get lost. Are you seriously claiming that giving apostates a few chances to profess belief or be killed is somehow reasonable?

Kind of sorry to see him gone so soon. I saw many opportunities to show how odious the practice of Islam can be.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP