[split] Assalamo alaikum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: [split] Assalamo alaikum
(06-08-2015 12:54 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 10:59 AM)π¶∆ Wrote:  I am glad "infidel" does not offend you. FYI Kaafir is translated as disbeliever and not infidel.

Btw, what's the average lifespan of a brainwashed extremist muslim on this site? Do they end up getting banned or do they leave after getting bored?

typically about one week max once I get done ripping their worldview apart, exposing it for the child raping and murderous religion that it is, and soundly thrashing them on their ideology. Good luck, may Allah bless you and keep you Smile

(06-08-2015 07:45 AM)π¶∆ Wrote:  So which of my statements do you think is due to "religious brainwashed propaganda"?
1. Atheists vote for Democrats
2. Support homosexuality
3. Support abortion

Instead of insults, it's better to have a discussion. I can back all 3 of my statements. Can you prove otherwise?

I was only saying that atheists don't have any more individuality than the rest, though I'm sure it's pleasant to imagine so, everyone wants to feel special.

Welcome!

So which of my following statements do you think is due to "atheist brainwashed propaganda"?

1. Religion requires faith, which is belief in something without evidence.
2. Belief in the transcendental worldview requires delusion, which is the belief in something even in the face of superior evidence to the contrary.
3. Islam requires belief in a prophet who was a pedophile, murderer, and rapist. One would think these are not qualities of a god's messenger.

I can back all 3 of my statements. Can you prove otherwise?
Shit just got real! Wow GWG you get better and better at this!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes photon9's post
09-08-2015, 02:43 PM
(09-08-2015 02:38 PM)photon9 Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 12:54 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  typically about one week max once I get done ripping their worldview apart, exposing it for the child raping and murderous religion that it is, and soundly thrashing them on their ideology. Good luck, may Allah bless you and keep you Smile

Welcome!

So which of my following statements do you think is due to "atheist brainwashed propaganda"?

1. Religion requires faith, which is belief in something without evidence.
2. Belief in the transcendental worldview requires delusion, which is the belief in something even in the face of superior evidence to the contrary.
3. Islam requires belief in a prophet who was a pedophile, murderer, and rapist. One would think these are not qualities of a god's messenger.

I can back all 3 of my statements. Can you prove otherwise?
Shit just got real! Wow GWG you get better and better at this!

hehe well I must admit, thrashing islamists isn't hard. They have some huge fundamentally fucked up ideologies that do not stand up to public exposure and questioning. I have had too much time on my hands this week though apparently...

Consider

It has been fun though Big Grin

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
09-08-2015, 09:16 PM
(09-08-2015 02:43 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 02:38 PM)photon9 Wrote:  Shit just got real! Wow GWG you get better and better at this!

hehe well I must admit, thrashing islamists isn't hard. They have some huge fundamentally fucked up ideologies that do not stand up to public exposure and questioning. I have had too much time on my hands this week though apparently...

Consider

It has been fun though Big Grin

You missed the opportunity to say "Islamed him good".

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
15-08-2015, 07:45 PM
[split] Assalamo alaikum
All Middle Eastern religions are the same.
15-08-2015, 08:12 PM
(15-08-2015 07:45 PM)Metronome Wrote:  All Middle Eastern religions are the same.

Bahá'í Faith

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post