[split] Assalamo alaikum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2015, 09:51 AM
RE: [split] Assalamo alaikum
(06-08-2015 09:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 09:47 AM)Dom Wrote:  What has happened here? This is the INTRO section, not the forum at large.

It's to meet and greet and not for discussion. PI didn't know that, he is new. Everyone else did.

Beat_stick

Thbbppppppt Tongue

Bechased

Chase

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
06-08-2015, 09:52 AM
(06-08-2015 09:47 AM)Dom Wrote:  What has happened here? This is the INTRO section, not the forum at large.

It's to meet and greet and not for discussion. PI didn't know that, he is new. Everyone else did.

Beat_stick

You started it ... na-na na-na nah ... by being "slightly condescending".

Tongue

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
06-08-2015, 09:54 AM
(06-08-2015 09:52 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

Beat_stick

You started it ... na-na na-na nah ... by being "slightly condescending".

Tongue

PFFFFFFFT. He wanted tips on how to get along in the forum, I took the time to give them. He didn't realize that we don't start discussions in the intro section.

Others know better... Confused

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
06-08-2015, 10:16 AM
OK I think we can discuss this further in relevant threads. Thanks for being patient mods, I'd like to know if there is a way to ignore users? It's easy to see with whom I can have an educated open minded debate and who will stick to petty insults.
06-08-2015, 10:17 AM
(06-08-2015 10:16 AM)π¶∆ Wrote:  OK I think we can discuss this further in relevant threads. Thanks for being patient mods, I'd like to know if there is a way to ignore users? It's easy to see with whom I can have an educated open minded debate and who will stick to petty insults.

You may ignore users by shoving your cranium into your rectum Smile It works for a lot of the guys here.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
06-08-2015, 10:22 AM
(06-08-2015 10:16 AM)π¶∆ Wrote:  OK I think we can discuss this further in relevant threads. Thanks for being patient mods, I'd like to know if there is a way to ignore users? It's easy to see with whom I can have an educated open minded debate and who will stick to petty insults.

Yup, there is.

You can go the infidel's profile (by clicking on their name) and add them to your "ignore" list (you'll see that option under their avatar).

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
06-08-2015, 10:59 AM
(06-08-2015 10:22 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

Yup, there is.

You can go the infidel's profile (by clicking on their name) and add them to your "ignore" list (you'll see that option under their avatar).

I am glad "infidel" does not offend you. FYI Kaafir is translated as disbeliever and not infidel.

Btw, what's the average lifespan of a brainwashed extremist muslim on this site? Do they end up getting banned or do they leave after getting bored?
06-08-2015, 11:07 AM
Don't spam or make physical threats of violence, like "I kill you". There aren't too many rules, you're not gonna get banned for praising alla.

But, speaking of extremists, reminds me of this:

Laugh out load

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
06-08-2015, 11:12 AM
(06-08-2015 11:07 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Don't spam or make physical threats of violence, like "I kill you". There aren't too many rules, you're not gonna get banned for praising alla.

But, speaking of extremists, reminds me of this:

Laugh out load

can you spell achmed?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-08-2015, 11:18 AM
(06-08-2015 10:59 AM)π¶∆ Wrote:  Btw, what's the average lifespan of a brainwashed extremist muslim on this site? Do they end up getting banned or do they leave after getting bored?

You only get banned for quite extreme stuff. Last had a Muslim here... aaaages ago, I think he did eventually get bored. If you've got a sense of humour then that's definitely a positive Smile So many religious people can't laugh at themselves and it's sad.

So ja. Please do stick around, if you hang out with us long enough you might actually start to like us. Fair warning. Although I gotta say I don't hold out much hope for cross-cultural communication.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post