[split] Assalamo alaikum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: [split] Assalamo alaikum
(06-08-2015 12:43 PM)π¶∆ Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 12:24 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  No, you took it to imply that, no one actually said that we were more individual than others. That's your error, please stop projecting. We simply said that you can't collectivize us based on our atheism. Then, you were asked for evidence to support your assertion (the onus lies on the one making the factual claim, it's not my job to prove or disprove your idiotic assertions). If you are unable to back up your claim with evidence, you'd be better off not making the claim to begin with. Just sayin.

Allow me to let tell you what you already know but still continue to stubbornly argue. It's hard admitting you are wrong.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...d-the-way/

Now you will ask for the evidence that atheists vote for democrats? Do i really need to bother? Do you honestly really think that majority of atheists vote republican? Let me ask again. Do you really really really think the majority of atheists vote Republican? Did you previously think that majority of atheists don't support gay marriage? and they are against choice in abortions? No, you knew that (unless you are bottom of the barrel when it comes to IQ) . But still you continue to argue pointlessly. I wish there was a specific word in english for this very specific kind of person.

I am coming across as very annoyed and pissed because i have never come across this kind level stupid before. I actually feel stupider coming out of this discussion. I have had interacted with a different kind of people most of life, so forgive my impatience.

You won't find me state anything without any reasonable backing inshaAllah. Unless i end up becoming a fool which seems a possibility now. I wasn't expecting these kind of discussions when i joined this site.

Allah knows best.

yup, ignore what is actually said to you and assert what you wish to be true. pretty much par for the course for a fucktarded theist.

I'm out. Peace, man. oh and oskarmeyer bacon and aloha snackbar to you.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
06-08-2015, 12:50 PM
(06-08-2015 12:17 PM)π¶∆ Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 12:07 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Gallup polls are not evidence, btw.

They provide a fair insight into a community.

They provide some data but I don't agree that they provide insight. For that you have to learn why the results are what they are. You seem to be implying that atheism drives people towards other conclusions and that's an inverted way of looking at things. The desire to base decisions on evidence and a rational weighing of alternatives led me to atheism and the same process informs my political and social opinions. I have found the same to be true with most atheists, even those with which I strongly disagree on specific issues.

(06-08-2015 12:01 PM)π¶∆ Wrote:  Well, ITS GOOD ENOUGH!!!

It is, if you want a superficial understanding of the thinking and motivation behind the results. If polls show that most atheists also support gay rights it is an interesting point but that correlation isn't enough to imply causation. To actually get insight into atheism you have to be willing to listen to how atheists view themselves and the issues.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
06-08-2015, 12:51 PM
(06-08-2015 12:43 PM)π¶∆ Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 12:24 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  No, you took it to imply that, no one actually said that we were more individual than others. That's your error, please stop projecting. We simply said that you can't collectivize us based on our atheism. Then, you were asked for evidence to support your assertion (the onus lies on the one making the factual claim, it's not my job to prove or disprove your idiotic assertions). If you are unable to back up your claim with evidence, you'd be better off not making the claim to begin with. Just sayin.

Allow me to let tell you what you already know but still continue to stubbornly argue. It's hard admitting you are wrong.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...d-the-way/

Now you will ask for the evidence that atheists vote for democrats? Do i really need to bother? Do you honestly really think that majority of atheists vote republican? Let me ask again. Do you really really really think the majority of atheists vote Republican? Did you previously think that majority of atheists don't support gay marriage? and they are against choice in abortions? No, you knew that (unless you are bottom of the barrel when it comes to IQ) . But still you continue to argue pointlessly. I wish there was a specific word in english for this very specific kind of person.

I am coming across as very annoyed and pissed because i have never come across this kind level stupid before. I actually feel stupider coming out of this discussion. I have had interacted with a different kind of people most of life, so forgive my impatience.

You won't find me state anything without any reasonable backing inshaAllah. Unless i end up becoming a fool which seems a possibility now. I wasn't expecting these kind of discussions when i joined this site.

Allah knows best.

There is more to the world than the U.S. Your generalizations are show your ignorance.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
06-08-2015, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015 12:59 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(06-08-2015 10:59 AM)π¶∆ Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 10:22 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yup, there is.

You can go the infidel's profile (by clicking on their name) and add them to your "ignore" list (you'll see that option under their avatar).

I am glad "infidel" does not offend you. FYI Kaafir is translated as disbeliever and not infidel.

Btw, what's the average lifespan of a brainwashed extremist muslim on this site? Do they end up getting banned or do they leave after getting bored?

typically about one week max once I get done ripping their worldview apart, exposing it for the child raping and murderous religion that it is, and soundly thrashing them on their ideology. Good luck, may Allah bless you and keep you Smile

(06-08-2015 07:45 AM)π¶∆ Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 07:30 AM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, fuck off. Your preconceptions show your ignorance and bigotry.
So which of my statements do you think is due to "religious brainwashed propaganda"?
1. Atheists vote for Democrats
2. Support homosexuality
3. Support abortion

Instead of insults, it's better to have a discussion. I can back all 3 of my statements. Can you prove otherwise?

I was only saying that atheists don't have any more individuality than the rest, though I'm sure it's pleasant to imagine so, everyone wants to feel special.

Welcome!

So which of my following statements do you think is due to "atheist brainwashed propaganda"?

1. Religion requires faith, which is belief in something without evidence.
2. Belief in the transcendental worldview requires delusion, which is the belief in something even in the face of superior evidence to the contrary.
3. Islam requires belief in a prophet who was a pedophile, murderer, and rapist. One would think these are not qualities of a god's messenger.

I can back all 3 of my statements. Can you prove otherwise?

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 4 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
06-08-2015, 01:03 PM
(06-08-2015 12:50 PM)unfogged Wrote:  It is, if you want a superficial understanding of the thinking and motivation behind the results. If polls show that most atheists also support gay rights it is an interesting point but that correlation isn't enough to imply causation.
I don't believe at all that Atheism lead to those beliefs. What I am stating is that Atheists have more or less shared values and principals in many things despite not being part of any religion in any way.
06-08-2015, 01:03 PM
(06-08-2015 12:17 PM)π¶∆ Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 12:07 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Gallup polls are not evidence, btw.

They provide a fair insight into a community. What sort of evidence were you expecting? Names and opinions about the 700 million Atheists in China? Don't be ridiculous.

What started out from a statement implying atheists have more individuality than others this has become a stupidfest. I didn't expect people to react so sharply to something so petty. I guess people don't like being reminded that they aren't special.

Oooh I like polls and studys Yes Lets look at one:

Dalia Mogahed and John Esposito co-authored the book "Who Speaks for Islam" which grew out of a 2008 survey conducted by the Gallup polling agency, which was intended to answer this very question.

Unfortunately, the controversy-riddled Dalia Mogahed and John Esposito are both Islam apologists, so there is little surprise that they had to "cook the books" in order to create the desired results.

The authors claim only 7 percent of the world's Muslims are "political radicals". Yet in order to reach this figure, they were forced to term Muslims who think 9/11 was "partially" or "some way justified", who want to impose Shari'ah law, who support suicide bombings, and who oppose equal rights for women, as "moderate" followers of Islam.
-----------------------------------------------
So from their own scholars, over 7%, 7% of 1.6 billion is a lot of radical thinking muslims, and guess what is the fastest growing religion in America? Islam. When you factor in the numbers of those they classified as moderate, but in actuality should have been classified as radical thinkers, it is over 30%.
----------------------------------------------
According to the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, the World Christian Database as of 2007 Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

More than 95 percent of all suicide bombing attacks conducted worldwide are carried out by Muslim extremists

Ref:
Amir Lechner - “Changing Tack” The Ever-Changing Profile of the Suicide Bomber

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 4 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
06-08-2015, 01:08 PM
quick question my new and glorious friend, are you Sunni or Shia?

How old was Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) when the good child rapist you call a prophet married her, and consummated that union? So glad you are here. Smile

[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
06-08-2015, 01:09 PM
Ok wait......aside from the whole voting bit (I don't really read the politics section here), I'd say that, generally speaking, the ops generalizations are generally correct. I agree that, at least in my experience (I've run this forum for years, and read posts from hundreds, if not thousands of atheists) atheists tend to support equal rights (read-gay rights) and pro choice (read-abortion).

I get that it's annoying when theists make sweeping statements about athesits (as I suspect it's just as annoying when the roles are reversed), but pick your battles.

I think some people have things a little backwards....if anyone should be given some leniency for being a bit defensive and on edge, it's Pi. He has, after all, stepped into an arena where he is vastly outnumbered by opposing views. Why not at least give the guy a chance before condemning him as "just another theist troll."

Savvy?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
06-08-2015, 01:09 PM
(06-08-2015 01:08 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  quick question my new and glorious friend, are you Sunni or Shia?

How old was Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) when the good child rapist you call a prophet married her, and consummate that union? So glad you are here, havent had a good muslim to thrash in awhile.

[Image: dog-and-chew-toy-1.jpg]

Let me know when I should get the popcorn ready, will ya'?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
06-08-2015, 01:14 PM
(06-08-2015 01:09 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 01:08 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  quick question my new and glorious friend, are you Sunni or Shia?

How old was Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) when the good child rapist you call a prophet married her, and consummate that union? So glad you are here, havent had a good muslim to thrash in awhile.

[Image: dog-and-chew-toy-1.jpg]

Let me know when I should get the popcorn ready, will ya'?

hehe

[Image: 2ajqr2w.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post