[split] Assalamo alaikum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2015, 01:14 PM
RE: [split] Assalamo alaikum
(06-08-2015 12:54 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 10:59 AM)π¶∆ Wrote:  I am glad "infidel" does not offend you. FYI Kaafir is translated as disbeliever and not infidel.

Btw, what's the average lifespan of a brainwashed extremist muslim on this site? Do they end up getting banned or do they leave after getting bored?

typically about one week max once I get done ripping their worldview apart, exposing it for the child raping and murderous religion that it is, and soundly thrashing them on their ideology. Good luck, may Allah bless you and keep you Smile

(06-08-2015 07:45 AM)π¶∆ Wrote:  So which of my statements do you think is due to "religious brainwashed propaganda"?
1. Atheists vote for Democrats
2. Support homosexuality
3. Support abortion

Instead of insults, it's better to have a discussion. I can back all 3 of my statements. Can you prove otherwise?

I was only saying that atheists don't have any more individuality than the rest, though I'm sure it's pleasant to imagine so, everyone wants to feel special.

Welcome!

So which of my following statements do you think is due to "atheist brainwashed propaganda"?

1. Religion requires faith, which is belief in something without evidence.
2. Belief in the transcendental worldview requires delusion, which is the belief in something even in the face of superior evidence to the contrary.
3. Islam requires belief in a prophet who was a pedophile, murderer, and rapist. One would think these are not qualities of a god's messenger.

I can back all 3 of my statements. Can you prove otherwise?

1. There is evidence. Allah sent prophets upon prophets to people. He sent down his word in books, the final one being Quran.
2. What is the evidence to the contrary? I see overwhelming proof of God. Human Beings are one example. That two organisms have a conscience and are talking about this stuff is proof. Our eloquent speech is proof. Our ability to write is proof.
3. Age of consent varies from place to place, culture to culture. Some countries in Europe have a 13 year age of consent. Do they become pedophiles in other nations? Cultural and regional context is very important.
Murderer? Only the enemies, where its either they kill you or you kill them.
Rapist? Not at all. Islam is very strict about legal sexual intercourse.

If Prophet had done anything that was against God's commands, revelation would have immediately come down.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2015, 01:16 PM
(06-08-2015 12:54 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ...
typically about one week max once I get done ripping their worldview apart, exposing it for the child raping and murderous religion that it is, and soundly thrashing them on their ideology. Good luck, may Allah bless you and keep you Smile

Have a heart, bro!

Are you forgetting that it's not their fault? The Quranic preachments leave no room for freewill... everything is by the will of allah ...

... including your non-belief!

Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
06-08-2015, 01:19 PM
(06-08-2015 01:03 PM)p¶? Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 12:50 PM)unfogged Wrote:  It is, if you want a superficial understanding of the thinking and motivation behind the results. If polls show that most atheists also support gay rights it is an interesting point but that correlation isn't enough to imply causation.
I don't believe at all that Atheism lead to those beliefs. What I am stating is that Atheists have more or less shared values and principals in many things despite not being part of any religion in any way.

Then I don't understand the point at all. There are many theists with whom I share values and principles and there are many atheists with whom I have conflicting values and principles. Those values don't lead to atheism and atheism doesn't lead to those values so this whole thing seems irrelevant.

I agree with DLJ:
(06-08-2015 12:41 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I recommend letting the matter drop and join in with other topics to give us your views on other stuff that floats your boat.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
06-08-2015, 01:22 PM
(06-08-2015 01:14 PM)π¶∆ Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 12:54 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  typically about one week max once I get done ripping their worldview apart, exposing it for the child raping and murderous religion that it is, and soundly thrashing them on their ideology. Good luck, may Allah bless you and keep you Smile

Welcome!

So which of my following statements do you think is due to "atheist brainwashed propaganda"?

1. Religion requires faith, which is belief in something without evidence.
2. Belief in the transcendental worldview requires delusion, which is the belief in something even in the face of superior evidence to the contrary.
3. Islam requires belief in a prophet who was a pedophile, murderer, and rapist. One would think these are not qualities of a god's messenger.

I can back all 3 of my statements. Can you prove otherwise?

1. There is evidence. Allah sent prophets upon prophets to people. He sent down his word in books, the final one being Quran.
2. What is the evidence to the contrary? I see overwhelming proof of God. Human Beings are one example. That two organisms have a conscience and are talking about this stuff is proof. Our eloquent speech is proof. Our ability to write is proof.
3. Age of consent varies from place to place, culture to culture. Some countries in Europe have a 13 year age of consent. Do they become pedophiles in other nations? Cultural and regional context is very important.

If Prophet had done anything that was against God's commands, revelation would have immediately come down.

Truly? Consider define prophet.

Who wrote the qu'ran?

If humans were created, why would we have vestigial organs and bone formations, as well as 98% of our DNA turned off as we evolved through various forms over time? One should ponder these inconvenient facts.

Age of consent DOES vary, this is true. Marrying a child of 6yo, and raping her at 9yo would be considered by any civilized society as heinous. Do you not agree? Perhaps revelation did not rain down upon Muhammad's head for two reasons, god doesn't exist, and he wasn't a true prophet, although that very term is oxymoronic as there is no such thing as a true prophet. May allah be pleased.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
06-08-2015, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015 01:29 PM by DLJ.)
Anyway, I'm looking forward to future revelations from our new friend.

I have chatted with local scholars here, where I live, and ascertained that various Hadith(s) can be ignored if they come from a false prophet ... but one should only ignore the bits that have errors (like those that talk about Adam as a real person) and not everything from the same prophet.

But when I go on to ask about the errors in the Quran itself ... deafening silence.

In particular, the bits copied from the Hebrew bible that we now know are wrong (e.g. the virgin birth mistranslation by the christians that was not fact-checked by the quranic authors).

Please don't scare off our new friend before satisfactory answers are forthcoming.

Cheers.

06-08-2015, 01:27 PM
(06-08-2015 01:25 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Anyway, I'm looking forward to future revelations from our new friend.

I have chatted with local scholars where I live an ascertained that various Hadith(s) can be ignored if they come from a false prophet ... but one should only ignore the bits that have errors (like those that talk about Adam as a real person) and not everything from the same prophet.

But when I go on to ask about the errors in the Quran itself ... deafening silence.

In particular, the bits copied from the Hebrew bible that we now know are wrong.

Please don't scare off our new friend before satisfactory answers are forthcoming.

Cheers.
aw....ok I will be gentle Big Grin

Unlike this guy....

[Image: 5plkbb.jpg]

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
06-08-2015, 01:34 PM
(06-08-2015 01:16 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Have a heart, bro!

Are you forgetting that it's not their fault? The Quranic preachments leave no room for freewill... everything is by the will of allah ...

Freewill is a very widely debated topic in Islam. Humans do have freewill. That's why we were made. Angels are already there who can see Allah and worship him day and night, they do as they are told perfectly and they can commit no wrong.

Humans have the burden of morality. They can choose to do right or wrong, and if we do right, out of choice, without seeing Allah, we become the best of creation.

It is also true that if you do something that angers allah, you can incur his wrath. Your heart will be sealed in disbelief and you become a lost cause. No one can guide you now.
But, we can't know who those people are. Not all disbelievers have incurred the His wrath and curse.
06-08-2015, 01:36 PM
(06-08-2015 01:22 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 01:14 PM)π¶∆ Wrote:  1. There is evidence. Allah sent prophets upon prophets to people. He sent down his word in books, the final one being Quran.

Truly? Consider define prophet.

Who wrote the qu'ran?

If humans were created, why would we have vestigial organs and bone formations, as well as 98% of our DNA turned off as we evolved through various forms over time? One should ponder these inconvenient facts.

Age of consent DOES vary, this is true. Marrying a child of 6yo, and raping her at 9yo would be considered by any civilized society as heinous. Do you not agree? Perhaps revelation did not rain down upon Muhammad's head for two reasons, god doesn't exist, and he wasn't a true prophet, although that very term is oxymoronic as there is no such thing as a true prophet. May allah be pleased.
Let me be very and direct with you. I am not here to waste time. I hold time in extremely high value. I have plenty of things to do in limited time. So if i keep sensing this sense of mockery from you, i will simply ignore you as i did with Chas.

There seem to be plenty of people here with whom i think i can have a good chat and enjoy my time, so i don't have to bother with the likes of you.
06-08-2015, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015 01:44 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(06-08-2015 01:34 PM)π¶∆ Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 01:16 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Have a heart, bro!

Freewill is a very widely debated topic in Islam. Humans do have freewill. That's why we were made. Angels are already there who can see Allah and worship him day and night, they do as they are told perfectly and they can commit no wrong.

Humans have the burden of morality. They can choose to do right or wrong, and if we do right, out of choice, without seeing Allah, we become the best of creation.

It is also true that if you do something that angers allah, you can incur his wrath. Your heart will be sealed in disbelief and you become a lost cause. No one can guide you now.
But, we can't know who those people are. Not all disbelievers have incurred the His wrath and curse.

ah yes the angels, are they sitting beside the rivers of milk, wine, and honey while frolicking with their 72 virgins that turn back into virgins each night at midnight? oh no wait, those are martyrs, sorry got distracted.

The description of Paradise, which the righteous have been promised, wherein are rivers of water the taste and smell of which are not changed, rivers of milk of which the taste never changes, rivers of wine delicious to those who drink, and rivers of purified honey.[Quran 47:15]

"Then you go to surat Al Tor, this is surat number 52. And beginning of verse 17, another description of the Paradise of the Muslims. "Verily, the pious (righteous people, good people, good Muslims) will be in gardens (Paradise means garden, you see), and the delight, enjoying in that which their lord has bestowed on them. And their lord saved them from the torment of the blazing fire, eat (Allah is telling to the Muslims) and drink with happiness because of what you used to do." Salvation here is by works, not by faith, or not by grace. "They would recline on beds, arranged in ranks, and we shall marry them to fair women with wide, lovely eyes." Oh, how many?

If you go to the Hadis, it is said it is between 70 and 100 women for each man. Is that the eternal life we are looking to? Is that what we want to enjoy in the after life? Women with lovely, wide eyes? 70? 100? One of the writers in Egypt wrote an article, one day, and he said, "Listen, if any Muslim will marry 70 or 100 women in heaven, in Paradise I mean, I am sorry, then he will be occupied from morning to evening to them. He will not have time to think about spiritual things, about God, about anything. Women around him..." And then he said, in a mocking way, "One woman is enough to this terrible life? You want hundred of them?" But this is the Muslim anticipating. When they die, they want milk, pure water, they don't have pure water, plenty of pure water; they have gas in Saudi Arabia, but not pure water, not easy, you see, milk, wine, and pure water. Women with wide, lovely eyes, and that is all of it.

And the most important thing is that man will sleep with these 70 or 100 women each day, and the next day they will turn to be virgins again. How come? This is what they say, that they will be virgins again, and again, and again. What kind of imagination is that, and what kind of paradise is that? And the question I ask is, "Well, all right. Men, you will enjoy 70 women. What about women? How many men they enjoy? Or is paradise for men only?? So, when you go and read the Quran, you will find out that the paradise of Islam is a sensual paradise. It is not a spiritual paradise."

http://www.thespiritofislam.com/islam-ch...eaven.html

[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
06-08-2015, 01:44 PM
(06-08-2015 01:36 PM)π¶∆ Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 01:22 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Truly? Consider define prophet.

Who wrote the qu'ran?

Let me be very and direct with you. I am not here to waste time. I hold time in extremely high value. I have plenty of things to do in limited time. So if i keep sensing this sense of mockery from you, i will simply ignore you as i did with Chas.

There seem to be plenty of people here with whom i think i can have a good chat and enjoy my time, so i don't have to bother with the likes of you.

Can't take the heat. Chickenshit. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post