[split] Atheist Grieving - A tad heavy with... (The Christian argument)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: [split] Atheist Grieving - A tad heavy with... (The Christian argument)
I greive with my friends, or I work it out with myself, I am a independant person, I don't need a "father" to help me all the time, but if I need help I go to my friends who will give me actual physical or emotional help.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
01-02-2012, 11:42 AM

(31-01-2012 02:03 PM)morondog Wrote:  Egor for fuck's sake Angry

Start your own thread. You can be as unpleasant as you like there, and we'll all happily pile in and answer you there. This is not an appropriate place for your antics.

This thread was started by the moderator. It is the place I'm supposed to be.
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2012, 11:45 AM
(01-02-2012 11:42 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(31-01-2012 02:03 PM)morondog Wrote:  Egor for fuck's sake Angry

Start your own thread. You can be as unpleasant as you like there, and we'll all happily pile in and answer you there. This is not an appropriate place for your antics.

This thread was started by the moderator. It is the place I'm supposed to be.

Quit trying to de-derail the topic.

[Image: warrior.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
01-02-2012, 11:47 AM

(31-01-2012 03:11 PM)Denicio Wrote:  KC, nice try bro...but you see...by what he's told us so far about himself...i'd say he's reading the King Vince McMahon WWE translation of the bible.

Now, that would be a good one.

[/quote]
01-02-2012, 11:54 AM

(01-02-2012 11:47 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(31-01-2012 03:11 PM)Denicio Wrote:  KC, nice try bro...but you see...by what he's told us so far about himself...i'd say he's reading the King Vince McMahon WWE translation of the bible.

[/quote]

Yes and no. It was started by someone seeking honest discussion. You then pulled your pecker out at the funeral and started pissing on folks feet. SO the mod took the original thread and made this a split.

The more reasoning skills you demonstrate to us, the more i feel a padded room in in your future (or a prison cell due to hearing a voice and acting on it).

Just so you know, if its not TOTALLY obvious to you yet. You are acting EXACTLY like our Muslim Pal AbdelZ that got banned from here. Your words and rational are dangerouly close, just your imaginary pal is different. Just like a muslim extremist. You must be proud!

D
01-02-2012, 11:55 AM
(01-02-2012 11:54 AM)Denicio Wrote:  
(01-02-2012 11:47 AM)Egor Wrote:  

Yes and no. It was started by someone seeking honest discussion. You then pulled your pecker out at the funeral and started pissing on folks feet. SO the mod took the original thread and made this a split.

The more reasoning skills you demonstrate to us, the more i feel a padded room in in your future (or a prison cell due to hearing a voice and acting on it).

Just so you know, if its not TOTALLY obvious to you yet. You are acting EXACTLY like our Muslim Pal AbdelZ that got banned from here. Your words and rational are dangerouly close, just your imaginary pal is different. Just like a muslim extremist. You must be proud!

D
[/quote]

You do know the day he got banned Egor reappeared, right?

01-02-2012, 01:09 PM

I'm not the Muslim guy, I can assure you of that. But even so, I thought this was the forum that only banned people for spam advertising. Why did the Muslim get banned?
01-02-2012, 01:24 PM

(01-02-2012 01:09 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(01-02-2012 11:55 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  You then pulled your pecker out at the funeral and started pissing on folks feet.

Yes, I'm a Christian.
Revelation 22:21 - The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen.

Sometimes it’s just good to see someone’s signature next to the words they speak.

Quote:The more reasoning skills you demonstrate to us, the more i feel a padded room in in your future (or a prison cell due to hearing a voice and acting on it).

Are you a Satanist , KC? Did you just call God my “imaginary pal.” And how come you don’t capitalize King in the nic, kingschosen? I mean, this is something interesting I've seen across all atheist forums: atheists don't like to spell out the word Christ. They will say xtian, or they will mock the name like Jeebuz, or some such thing, but they don't like saying Christ. Now that I've drawn attention to this, of course some in here will do it just to prove the can, but when you just let the water be still, they are very uncomfortable capitalizing God, or spelling out Christ or Jesus Christ. So, I've wondered about you nic. And now what you say here, and the way you are "accepted" by atheists has me pretty convinced.

Why don’t you just admit that your mission is opposite mine. Your mission is to keep atheists in atheism. Granted, I might fail in my mission, but I can honestly say, and I think my words bear this out, that I am not trying to keep people in atheism.

I just want you to know something: you may have these people fooled, but you don’t fool me. They like having you around because you provide supposed Christian acceptance for their rejection of God and Christ. So, you comfort them.

Quote:You do know the day he got banned Egor reappeared, right?

Oh puhleez. Are you really that desperate? If anything, they should ban you.

Ego, Too many voices in that head of yours? Having trouble following things?

All the things you quoted are MY (denicio's) original quotes. And no, Satan does not show up on my radar either, along with Xenu, Mohammad, Buzz Lightyear or any other mythical character.

You are having a conversation with the wrong person bro.

Post after post you are demonstrating the depths of your insanity more and more.

D
01-02-2012, 01:25 PM
(01-02-2012 01:09 PM)Egor Wrote:  Sometimes it’s just good to see someone’s signature next to the words they speak.

lol, your Internet skills suck. That was Denicio. Nice try, though... especially after you use the words "asshole", "bitch", and "damn".

Quote:Are you a Satanist , KC? Did you just call God my “imaginary pal.”

Again... it's pretty obvious that your deductive reasoning skills are sub par... I mean, if you can't figure out who said what because of broken quote tags, it's no wonder your interpretation of Christianity is so bastardized.

Quote:And how come you don’t capitalize King in the nic, kingschosen? I mean, this is something interesting I've seen across all atheist forums: atheists don't like to spell out the word Christ. They will say xtian, or they will mock the name like Jeebuz, or some such thing, but they don't like saying Christ. Now that I've drawn attention to this, of course some in here will do it just to prove the can, but when you just let the water be still, they are very uncomfortable capitalizing God, or spelling out Christ or Jesus Christ. So, I've wondered about you nic. And now what you say here, and the way you are "accepted" by atheists has me pretty convinced.

Because it comes from Tekken... a series of video games... from a character named "King". Keep trying Blind Squirrel, one day you'll find that nut.

Quote:Why don’t you just admit that your mission is opposite mine. Your mission is to keep atheists in atheism. Granted, I might fail in my mission, but I can honestly say, and I think my words bear this out, that I am not trying to keep people in atheism.

I have no mission. I just submit to God's mission.

Quote:I just want you to know something: you may have these people fooled, but you don’t fool me. They like having you around because you provide supposed Christian acceptance for their rejection of God and Christ. So, you comfort them.

So says the guy that got fooled by quote tags.

Quote:Oh puhleez. Are you really that desperate? If anything, they should ban you.

No, just inconveniently observant.

01-02-2012, 01:27 PM
I believe it was because his account was suspended from posting after he was deemed to be spamming. He was starting new threads for every documentary on some documentary website that catered to his beliefs. This was one of the reasons.

When he was suspended he began to send PM's to forum members threatening violence. He was banned for those threats.

I personally don't advocate banning you, Egor. But do I hope you'll begin to converse with us more reasonably.