[split] Beauty of Mathematics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Beauty of Mathematics
(26-09-2015 01:18 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 01:05 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If Timj and others didn't want to discuss what math actually is with me, you guys could have simply ignored my post and gone on with your math-masturbation session.

Seriously, its like you guys were all agreeing that Catlyn Jenner is one hot woman and are now are mad cause I pointed out to you that she is really a guy.

Just take your self-admiration somewhere else. The topic of the thread is clear, and it's not you.

This is every single thread he has ever posted on:

"Oh look, something that's not about me, I think I will go in there and argue for the sake of arguing and not accept anything as an acceptable answer no matter what, so they get annoyed and make the thread all about me, so I can pull out my industrial sized jar of Vaseline and masterbate to all the attention I'm getting from it"

/thread

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Octapulse's post
26-09-2015, 02:24 PM
(26-09-2015 01:41 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  This is every single thread he has ever posted on:

"Oh look, something that's not about me, I think I will go in there and argue for the sake of arguing and not accept anything as an acceptable answer no matter what, so they get annoyed and make the thread all about me, so I can pull out my industrial sized jar of Vaseline and masterbate to all the attention I'm getting from it"

/thread

If you really believed that, the rational course of action would be for you to ignore me and not engage me. That is in your power to do.
Find all posts by this user
26-09-2015, 02:30 PM
(26-09-2015 01:18 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 01:05 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If Timj and others didn't want to discuss what math actually is with me, you guys could have simply ignored my post and gone on with your math-masturbation session.

Seriously, its like you guys were all agreeing that Catlyn Jenner is one hot woman and are now are mad cause I pointed out to you that she is really a guy.

Just take your self-admiration somewhere else. The topic of the thread is clear, and it's not you.

Its not about me. It is about what mathematics is. I say it is a language with a strong helping of logic. Why? Because it has the attributes of a language. The attributes of a language are vocabulary, syntax, and orthography. Mathematics has all those along with logic. Nobody has shown that math does not have these or that these are not attributes of a language.
26-09-2015, 02:31 PM
(26-09-2015 02:24 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 01:41 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  This is every single thread he has ever posted on:

/thread

If you really believed that, the rational course of action would be for you to ignore me and not engage me. That is in your power to do.

It is also in your power to post shit that's on topic. If there's a mod reading, would you mind splitting Blowjob's narcissism out of this thread, and the replies to it?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-09-2015, 02:34 PM
(26-09-2015 02:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 02:24 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If you really believed that, the rational course of action would be for you to ignore me and not engage me. That is in your power to do.

It is also in your power to post shit that's on topic. If there's a mod reading, would you mind splitting Blowjob's narcissism out of this thread, and the replies to it?

Why you are at it, split off all Morondog's vitriol over to the viperspit.
26-09-2015, 02:38 PM
(26-09-2015 02:34 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 02:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  It is also in your power to post shit that's on topic. If there's a mod reading, would you mind splitting Blowjob's narcissism out of this thread, and the replies to it?

Why you are at it, split off all Morondog's vitriol over to the viperspit.

Because asking you to post on topic is "vitriol". Thanks for proving you're a worthless troll once again.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-09-2015, 02:54 PM
(24-09-2015 05:48 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 04:05 PM)jockmcdock Wrote:  Please don't forgive me.

Well I do forgive you.....and I forgive itsmeandnotyou. I am surprised that you would stoop to insults. For some people, they sling insults because intellectually....that is all they have. Jockmcdock, you are bright enough not to have to engage in gutter tactics......I think you're just being lazy here.

It's your condescension I don't like. You are being arrogant.

But I forgive you.

Just out of interest, can you tell me your mathematical background?
26-09-2015, 03:26 PM
(26-09-2015 02:54 PM)jockmcdock Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 05:48 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Well I do forgive you.....

Just out of interest, can you tell me your mathematical background?

[Image: sI200fr.jpg]

living word
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
26-09-2015, 03:35 PM
(26-09-2015 03:26 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 02:54 PM)jockmcdock Wrote:  Just out of interest, can you tell me your mathematical background?

[Image: sI200fr.jpg]

Right, that's it. No allowance this week!!!

And you have to was the dishes.
26-09-2015, 03:40 PM
(26-09-2015 03:35 PM)jockmcdock Wrote:  Right, that's it. No allowance this week!!!

And you have to was the dishes.

But I always wash the dishes! Sadcryface2

living word