[split] Came out to my sister as an atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2014, 12:17 PM
RE: [split] Came out to my sister as an atheist
(07-05-2014 11:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 10:27 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  The denomination of biohistory provides a context for the socialization of DeMan's aesthetic ideology.

We are at a crossroads of passion and discontinuity.
Humankind has nothing to lose. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the quantum matrix via morphogenetic fields.

Yeah! Yes You get it!

The assertion of agency substantiates the representational validity of the unnamed!!!!!!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2014, 12:21 PM
(07-05-2014 12:17 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 11:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  We are at a crossroads of passion and discontinuity.
Humankind has nothing to lose. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the quantum matrix via morphogenetic fields.

Yeah! Yes You get it!

The assertion of agency substantiates the representational validity of the unnamed!!!!!!

Undecided

Gee, I'd love to pop some crazy pills with you guys but, I have to drive tonight. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
07-05-2014, 01:17 PM
(07-05-2014 12:21 PM)kim Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 12:17 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Yeah! Yes You get it!

Undecided

Gee, I'd love to pop some crazy pills with you guys but, I have to drive tonight. Drinking Beverage

Be very, very careful at the train crossings. You don't want a wreck. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
07-05-2014, 01:19 PM
(07-05-2014 12:17 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 11:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  We are at a crossroads of passion and discontinuity.

Yeah! Yes You get it!

Insight is a constant. You and I are warriors of the universe. Truth is the driver of wisdom.

Soon there will be an unveiling of rebirth the likes of which the multiverse has never seen.

How should you navigate this pranic totality? It can be difficult to know where to begin. Wanderer, look within and develop yourself.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-05-2014, 01:21 PM
I'm a crystal child. I'm come here at the dawn of a new era of human evolution. Many of us are labelled "autistic," but we are heralds of.... hey, did someone mention crazy pills? icanhaz?

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 4 users Like Charis's post
07-05-2014, 01:37 PM
(07-05-2014 10:04 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I provide a more accurate understanding of reality than most atheists.

which is?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
07-05-2014, 01:41 PM
(07-05-2014 01:37 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 10:04 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I provide a more accurate understanding of reality than most atheists.

which is?

I'll have to warn you here ... brain damage is an acquired taste. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post