[split] Chippy vs the World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2013, 05:05 PM
RE: [split] Chippy vs the World
So you assume the way you use the word cunt is the way everyone else must? What's the definition of ethnocentric again?

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2013, 05:06 PM
(01-11-2013 05:03 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  [Image: popcorn.gif]

God I love this forum. This thread is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen here. A bunch of smart adults acting like eight year olds.

But I just can't look away. Shocking

Blowme isn't, he's all growed up now. He said so.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
01-11-2013, 05:11 PM
(01-11-2013 05:03 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  [Image: popcorn.gif]

God I love this forum. This thread is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen here. A bunch of smart adults acting like eight year olds.

But I just can't look away. Shocking

I know, right?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

01-11-2013, 05:12 PM
(01-11-2013 05:05 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  So you assume the way you use the word cunt is the way everyone else must? What's the definition of ethnocentric again?

That was good.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-11-2013, 05:14 PM
(01-11-2013 05:03 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Yes, chippy, I have a vagina. Or cunt if you prefer. I enjoy my vagina. It's soft, silky and provides pleasure to me and to my husband. Who rather enjoys it on a daily basis.

What's wrong, chip? Do you not have a vagina to enjoy as often as you would like? Or do you have someone who humiliates you with her vagina? Does it threaten you? Maybe you are unable to perform for one? I'm trying to determine why a vagina is suppose to seem insulting to you as you have such a negative view of it.

This is one reason why you are a cunt. You are unable to even imagine that outside of your culture swearing may be different. Cunt is gender-neutral and may even refer to things other than people.

"I've had a cunt of day" is a common Australian expression; a day doesn't have a vagina.

"That calculus exam was a cunt of a thing", is also common construction even though exams don't have a vagina.

It is you that is obsessed with your vagina by trying to make it the topic of discussion.

I have no interest in your vagina or what you do with it.

You are an ethnocentric cunt and your husband must also be a cunt if he can live with a cunt like you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2013, 05:16 PM
(01-11-2013 04:55 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Does anyone want to take one for the team and fuck chip? He needs to release, and relax.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Ok - how about just contributing to a hooker for chippy fund? I'll pledge $100
If he doesn't kill her for laughing at his sexual inadequacy.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
01-11-2013, 05:16 PM
And the prize for the thread with the most occurrences of the word 'cunt' goes to...

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-11-2013, 05:17 PM
Chip,

I truly and genuinely apologize for mistakenly calling you clappy (and clap for short).

I, in no way, meant that but an honest error. Please accept my apology.

I don't expect you to return the favor, since you started calling me names based on erroneous assumptions.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
01-11-2013, 05:18 PM
(01-11-2013 05:12 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 05:05 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  So you assume the way you use the word cunt is the way everyone else must? What's the definition of ethnocentric again?

That was good.

[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
01-11-2013, 05:18 PM
(01-11-2013 05:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And the prize for the thread with the most occurrences of the word 'cunt' goes to...

Oooooh! I wanna see what the prize looks like! Banana_zorro

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco