[split] Chippy vs the World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: [split] Chippy vs the World
What's the definition of ethnocentric, chip?

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2013, 05:20 PM
(01-11-2013 05:05 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  So you assume the way you use the word cunt is the way everyone else must?

No, I'm not the one making the assumption about a piece of slang. "Douchebag" is US slang and when you used it I didn't interpret it literally and then launch into some narcissistic rant about you being obsessed with my anus.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2013, 05:21 PM
(01-11-2013 04:48 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 04:43 PM)Chippy Wrote:  No, you also kept calling me "Clap". "Clap" is colloquial for gonorrhea. You were trying to be clever. I bit my tongue, but you just kept going. At that point I realised that you were a cunt that is looking for some timid person to humiliate. I repaid your unjustified impertinence and I did so with interest and then you assumed this morally superior demeanour. Fuck you. You are a lying, hypocritical cunt. I forcefed you your own bitter medicine and you don't like it. Fuck you. Unprincipled cowardly cunt. Let that be a lesson to you. Learn to pick your fights you stupid cunt. You initiated the hostility then when you get vaporised you complain like the unpricipled cunt that you are.

I thought your handle was clappy. So clap was sort for clappy. Same way I've called you chip, once I realized my error.

Holy fuck. Take some vitamins and chill the fuck out. I apologize for mistakenly calling you clappy or clap for short. It was in no way intended as an insult.

You have thin skin for a bullied kid.

I'd prefer Vanilla Thunder: White Hot God of Love.....
but you can call me Clap if you like! Shy
Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
01-11-2013, 05:21 PM
Oh hell, I have to Google douchebag now...I have been misinformed.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-11-2013, 05:23 PM
(01-11-2013 05:20 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  What's the definition of ethnocentric, chip?

Did I treat your US slang references literally? No, I interpreted them intelligently--as US slang.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2013, 05:24 PM
(01-11-2013 05:20 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 05:05 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  So you assume the way you use the word cunt is the way everyone else must?

No, I'm not the one making the assumption about a piece of slang. "Douchebag" is US slang and when you used it I didn't interpret it literally and then launch into some narcissistic rant about you being obsessed with my anus.

Haha. A douchebag is a slang for again, the cleaning of a vagina. Nice try, chip. Douching is the flushing of water and other cleaning mixture into the vagina.

Again with your vagina obsession.
01-11-2013, 05:24 PM
(01-11-2013 05:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Oh hell, I have to Google douchebag now...I have been misinformed.

Well, there's Summer's Eve, I believe he's referring to Summer's Adam. Laughat

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
01-11-2013, 05:26 PM
(01-11-2013 05:18 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 05:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And the prize for the thread with the most occurrences of the word 'cunt' goes to...

Oooooh! I wanna see what the prize looks like! Banana_zorro

You you can't and it's fair bet it looks nothing like a banana. Drinking Beverage

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

01-11-2013, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 05:31 PM by Cathym112.)
But if you must, this is the slang definition, since you resist using the vernacular.

An individual who has an over-inflated sense of self worth, compounded by a low level of intellegence, behaving ridiculously in front of colleagues with no sense of how moronic he appears.
Your boss is a real douchebag!
mark as favorite buy douchebag mugs & shirts
jerk asshole dipshit moron assface
by Burrito Brad June 28, 2006 add a video add an image
11946 up, 5607 down

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
01-11-2013, 05:29 PM
(01-11-2013 05:24 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 05:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Oh hell, I have to Google douchebag now...I have been misinformed.

Well, there's Summer's Eve, I believe he's referring to Summer's Adam. Laughat

There is a product called summer's Adam? I wonder why I never see *that* on commercials. If you watch tv in the us, according to the commercials, all women do is douche, clean, cook, and buy makeup.