[split] Chippy vs the World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: [split] Chippy vs the World
Yabut, Chippy thinks douchebag has something to do with his anus...and I don't want to know why. Sadcryface

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2013, 05:36 PM
(01-11-2013 05:17 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Chip,

I truly and genuinely apologize for mistakenly calling you clappy (and clap for short).

I, in no way, meant that but an honest error. Please accept my apology.

I don't expect you to return the favor, since you started calling me names based on erroneous assumptions.

But you are still trying to be insulting on even the thinnest of pretexts so what is the meaning of your apology? Erroneous assumptions? I call you a "cunt" and rather than treat that as slang from my culture--which would reciprocate my treatment of your slang as part of US culture--you ethnocentrically interpret it literally and launch into some pseudo/pop-psychology bullshit about your vagina. You are looking for an "edge", you are pawing at a smooth surface trying to find a crack which is what you have been doing from the outset. Then when you fail at this--like you have again--you adopt self-righteous facade.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2013, 05:36 PM
(01-11-2013 05:29 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  There is a product called summer's Adam? .

I now know how I'll make my millions.
Anyone interested in being a financial backer for a new product?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
01-11-2013, 05:38 PM
(01-11-2013 05:20 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 05:05 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  So you assume the way you use the word cunt is the way everyone else must?

No, I'm not the one making the assumption about a piece of slang. "Douchebag" is US slang and when you used it I didn't interpret it literally and then launch into some narcissistic rant about you being obsessed with my anus.

Do we need to compare and contrast how many times she used the term douchebag, to how many times you used the other word in question?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

So now that I've schooled Chip on what douchbag means, he scampers off pursuit of "rooting a bitch."

Fucking wanker.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
(01-11-2013 05:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yabut, Chippy thinks douchebag has something to do with his anus...and I don't want to know why. Sadcryface

Douchebags are used to administer enemas.
01-11-2013, 05:39 PM
(01-11-2013 05:36 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 05:29 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  There is a product called summer's Adam? .

I now know how I'll make my millions.
Anyone interested in being a financial backer for a new product?

Dude, if it goes into the rear, it's an enema.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-11-2013, 05:41 PM
(01-11-2013 05:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  the other word in question?
prevaricating? Consider

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
(01-11-2013 05:36 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 05:17 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Chip,

I truly and genuinely apologize for mistakenly calling you clappy (and clap for short).

I, in no way, meant that but an honest error. Please accept my apology.

I don't expect you to return the favor, since you started calling me names based on erroneous assumptions.

But you are still trying to be insulting on even the thinnest of pretexts so what is the meaning of your apology? Erroneous assumptions? I call you a "cunt" and rather than treat that as slang from my culture--which would reciprocate my treatment of your slang as part of US culture--you ethnocentrically interpret it literally and launch into some pseudo/pop-psychology bullshit about your vagina. You are looking for an "edge", you are pawing at a smooth surface trying to find a crack which is what you have been doing from the outset. Then when you fail at this--like you have again--you adopt self-righteous facade.

Fine. Don't accept my apology. I was genuinely mistaken. You are genuinely an asshole.
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
(01-11-2013 05:24 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 05:20 PM)Chippy Wrote:  No, I'm not the one making the assumption about a piece of slang. "Douchebag" is US slang and when you used it I didn't interpret it literally and then launch into some narcissistic rant about you being obsessed with my anus.

Haha. A douchebag is a slang for again, the cleaning of a vagina. Nice try, chip. Douching is the flushing of water and other cleaning mixture into the vagina.

Again with your vagina obsession.

A douchebag is also used for enemas. They are used in hospitals to give patients enemas before colonoscopies.