[split] Chippy vs the World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2013, 06:03 PM
RE: [split] Chippy vs the World
(01-11-2013 05:52 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 05:44 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  No. An enema bag is used to administer enemas. A douche bag for douching.

Nice try, my little vaginal obsessed tosser

;-)

No, they are often the same device with just a different nozzle. The douche bag is the water receptacle not the entire device.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/walgree...07-product

http://www.amazon.com/Healthcare-Combina...B000BH8BL2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKgq21HZ57E

Way to split hairs. Now they are the same device with just a different nozzle, eh?

In the US, a douchbag is for vaginas, enemas for the anus, since you were using it in the vernacular.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2013, 06:05 PM
(01-11-2013 05:44 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  No. An enema bag is used to administer enemas. A douche bag for douching.

No. There is no difference between an enema bag and a douche bag and the bag is not the entirety of the device. In a hospital the same device is used for both tasks except a different nozzle is used.

Douche and enema describe procedures not the devices used to perform those procedures. It is a colloquialism to use the name of a device to stand for the function of the device, e.g. "I will Google it", "I will Hoover the carpet" (British). The devices used to perform both these functions are identical except for the nozzle.

So again I am right.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2013, 06:05 PM
(01-11-2013 05:48 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 05:46 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Anybody want to guess who could use an enema?

Dude, what happened at that Halloween party last night? Shocking

The correct guess would have been our friend with the chip on his shoulder who was going on about enemas Dodgy

Does salad tossing count as an impromptu variety? [Image: bleh.gif] Ladies?
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
01-11-2013, 06:06 PM
But this thread has lost its amusing appeal. You have successfully shown everyone what an asshole you really are.

Care to wish me cancer of the vulva and anus before I go? Ya know, for ol times sake..

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
01-11-2013, 06:07 PM
(01-11-2013 05:38 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 05:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yabut, Chippy thinks douchebag has something to do with his anus...and I don't want to know why. Sadcryface

Douchebags are used to administer enemas.

It would be two words then and not simply one.

Douche bag...not douchebag.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-11-2013, 06:07 PM
(01-11-2013 06:05 PM)Chippy Wrote:  

No. There is no difference between an enema bag and a douche bag and the bag is not the entirety of the device. In a hospital the same device is used for both tasks except a different nozzle is used.

Douche and enema describe procedures not the devices used to perform those procedures. It is a colloquialism to use the name of a device to stand for the function of the device, e.g. "I will Google it", "I will Hoover the carpet" (British). The devices used to perform both these functions are identical except for the nozzle.

So again I am right.

Since you must get this done regularly (I've had neither), that's why you know so much on the topic. Intimate knowledge.

So you're right. You take it up your ass a lot more than me. :-)
01-11-2013, 06:08 PM
(01-11-2013 06:05 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 05:48 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Dude, what happened at that Halloween party last night? Shocking

The correct guess would have been our friend with the chip on his shoulder who was going on about enemas Dodgy

Does salad tossing count as an impromptu variety? [Image: bleh.gif] Ladies?

Hahahaha!!! You are awesome!!
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
01-11-2013, 06:09 PM
(01-11-2013 06:05 PM)Chippy Wrote:  

So again I am right.

You must be so proud.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-11-2013, 06:11 PM
(01-11-2013 06:03 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Way to split hairs. Now they are the same device with just a different nozzle, eh?

In the US, a douchbag is for vaginas, enemas for the anus, since you were using it in the vernacular.

Whenever you are shown to be incorrect you resort to the accusation that I am splitting hairs. In hospitals it is the same device with just a different attachment. You don't need a different bag to hold the liquid depending on whether the liquid is destined for a vagina or a rectum. It's just a rubber bladder that holds liquid.

Enema and douche are procedures not devices.

Which takes me back to my original point that if I were being ethnocentric and narcissistic I would have posted bunch of bullshit about you being obsessed with rinsing my rectum. But I don't need to resort to that. You clearly do.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2013, 06:12 PM
(01-11-2013 06:06 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  But this thread has lost its amusing appeal. You have successfully shown everyone what an asshole you really are.

Care to wish me cancer of the vulva and anus before I go? Ya know, for ol times sake..

Last chance for the cancer wish, chip.