[split] Chippy vs the World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2013, 06:32 PM
RE: [split] Chippy vs the World
(01-11-2013 06:29 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 06:08 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Hahahaha!!! You are awesome!!

Thank you thank you Hug
I'll be here all week, ladies & gents, so remember to stop back by, and try the house dish before you leave Tongue

I've used all my reps for today, so I'll rep you tomorrow! I'm totally adding you to my buddy list. Anyone that can toss a salad is alright in my book :-)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
01-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Chippy - who is your favorite little rascal? Is it alfalfa...or is it spanky?

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
01-11-2013, 06:38 PM
(01-11-2013 06:25 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 06:21 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Did he actually say that? Oh that's beyond mean. Wishing another human get cancer is such a low thing to do, regardless of what they perceive was said to them.

That's just wow...

I really have no words.

(01-11-2013 06:09 AM)Chippy Wrote:  I hope you get cancer of the vulva and of the anus and they have to remove both. Stupid cunt.

That's just amazingly sad. I'm sorry he said that to you. We have more than a few cancer survivors and some even coping with it now.

It's cruel and completely heartless, demonstrating a complete breakdown of social skill. It's not even childish, since most kids know better.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Chip - seriously, you need to ejaculate. Wank it if you have to. Evenheathen can give you some tips if you want. He's got that whole ambidextrous thing going for him. ;-)

Right, Even? You rascal you!

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
01-11-2013, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 07:05 PM by TheGulegon.)
(01-11-2013 06:32 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 06:29 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Thank you thank you Hug
I'll be here all week, ladies & gents, so remember to stop back by, and try the house dish before you leave Tongue

I've used all my reps for today, so I'll rep you tomorrow! I'm totally adding you to my buddy list. Anyone that can toss a salad is alright in my book :-)

Thank you, again!
That last sentence actually made me laugh out loud for real Thumbsup
My favorite part of a woman's body is her buttocks!! I am unashamed to be called a kiss ass Tongue
01-11-2013, 06:46 PM

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
01-11-2013, 06:48 PM
(01-11-2013 06:29 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 06:08 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Hahahaha!!! You are awesome!!

Thank you thank you Hug

You forgot to mention to generously tip the wait staff Tongue

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

01-11-2013, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 06:57 PM by Chippy.)
(01-11-2013 06:31 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Bye? Haha! It's like a 6 year old yelling something and then running away.

Oh yeah? Well you're the...one with the shell on it...shut up, Richard.

Is there any point in continuing this? None of my substantive points about Fulton's quackery have been rebutted and I am bored with correcting every other post of yours. The novelty value of insulting you has worn off, at least for today.

You are a hypocrite and you are prepared to lie to save your online persona (as if it has some value) so I think that makes you an odious person. I am an asshole, I know that, it is a cultivated ability. But I don't resort to lying and maintaining one standard for myself and another for everyone else. You do. You inititiated a shit fight with puerile name calling ("Clappy", "Clap"[1]) without any provocation then when your own juvenile name-calling is reflected back at you you resent it and try and assume the moral highground. As far as I am concerned that makes you a bigger asshole, nay it makes you a cunt. Also, what meaning can an apology have when it is uttered in the same breath as more puerile insults? Your apology lacks even the semblance of sincerity. Again this distinguishes you as a cunt. An asshole like me would rather not apologise than apologise insincerely. You are a cunt so you are willing to be dishonest.

Also, I'm not even going to give you a negative rep. That is also a piece of juvenile behaviour. I'm not going to stoop to using a "back channel" to insult someone. I'll only insult someone where they can reply. Again your behaviour is true to form for a cunt. Enjoy your cuntdom. And it doesn't matter if other cunts support you, you still are a cunt.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2013, 07:02 PM
(01-11-2013 06:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 06:29 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Thank you thank you Hug

You forgot to mention to generously tip the wait staff Tongue

I did forget that! Please tell me where I heard that!! It was a comedian, or something? Help me, Moms!
01-11-2013, 07:03 PM
I dub me, queen of cuntdom.

Anyone want to be in my court? TheGulegon,
You can literally kiss my derrière all you what.
My cuntdom has serious benefits.