[split] Chippy vs the World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2013, 03:42 PM
RE: [split] Chippy vs the World
(02-11-2013 02:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 01:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  I brought back a very nice wedge of Oka from my trip to Montreal. Mmmmmm.

I'm thinking I want me some of that shit. Whole Foods should have it. Drooling

[Image: oka.jpg]

Goes well with a warm baguette or stoned wheat thins.

I used to be able to get it at Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, a local cheese shop, and the local yuppie farm stand, but no one's had it for the last 3 or 4 years.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2013, 04:06 PM
(02-11-2013 03:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 02:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm thinking I want me some of that shit. Whole Foods should have it. Drooling

I used to be able to get it at Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, a local cheese shop, and the local yuppie farm stand, but no one's had it for the last 3 or 4 years.

So did anyone else...

[Image: 0410_coffeetable_stonedpeople-518a869124403.jpeg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
02-11-2013, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 05:39 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(02-11-2013 03:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 02:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm thinking I want me some of that shit. Whole Foods should have it. Drooling

Our whole foods had it...I don't shop there very regularly though. I'd never seen it Trader Joe's will have to look. Now I'm hungry. Also it's great on my Asian apple pears from my tree out back.

I know everyone always thinks of crackers with cheese, I do enjoy some fruit at times. Depending on the cheese

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

02-11-2013, 05:42 PM
(02-11-2013 04:06 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 03:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  Goes well with a warm baguette or stoned wheat thins.

So did anyone else...

[Image: 0410_coffeetable_stonedpeople-518a869124403.jpeg]

The crackers are Canadian - we are noted for our humor. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
02-11-2013, 05:42 PM
I read through this whole thread. It took me a while because I'm a busy guy.

Very entertaining and informative.

Also I'm really not sure why you guys all seem to have a hate on for chippy. Hilarious. I've quite enjoyed his posts thus far. Granted I've only seen the ones in this thread.

This whole thing is gold.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
02-11-2013, 06:33 PM
(02-11-2013 10:26 AM)Stevil Wrote:  Please present you link to the study of the quality you demand of Mark that supports your statement "Whatever benefit--if any at all--can be realised by just taking them at the RDA."

All of the data that the RDA is based on is evidence for my claim. I'm not going to to cite you a paper for every single nutrient. Name one and I'll cite you the papers that show that the RDA is adequate.
02-11-2013, 06:36 PM
The RDA is adequate for someone that doesn't have a deficiency in one area or another.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-11-2013, 06:57 PM
(02-11-2013 11:31 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So what. That's called just doing my job. Never felt the need to even mention it let alone brag about it.

I felt the need because I was being asked about what I know.

Quote:What is your expert opinion on the use of Arimidex and hCG as supporting supplements in testosterone replacement therapy?

You are asking my opinion. My preference in relation to aromatase inhibitors is exemestane, but anastrozole is good. At restorative HRT doses you shouldn't need an aromatase inhibiter (AI). But if you have large amounts of abdominal fat you may have elevated estrogen levels and you could benefit from an AI. You should have your estrogen levels tested before taking an AI because it may be unnecessary. Also if you estrogen levels fall too much remove too much you will feel unwell.

If you are using AAS for HRT then there is no real need for HCG because you aren't using AAS cyclically and your testicular production of androgens must be inadequate to begin with (if you need HRT). In relation to men, HCG is most useful at the end of a cycle of AAS use to try and restore testicular production of androgens.

Quote:I know when I tested low for 25-hydroxy vitamin D my Doc put me on 50,000 IUs/day which is almost 100x the RDA.

And? There is no evience that is any better than taking the RDA every day.
02-11-2013, 06:59 PM
(02-11-2013 06:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The RDA is adequate for someone that doesn't have a deficiency in one area or another.

Even if you have a deficiency if you consume the RDA the deficiency will be corrected.
02-11-2013, 07:00 PM
Check please...

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post