[split] Chippy vs the World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2013, 07:05 PM
RE: [split] Chippy vs the World
(02-11-2013 06:59 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 06:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The RDA is adequate for someone that doesn't have a deficiency in one area or another.

Even if you have a deficiency if you consume the RDA the deficiency will be corrected.

Sorry no. I was deficient in vitamin D and tried for 2 years to raise it on my own. The numbers never budged.

Had to take a mega dose for a month. And keep taking the RDA of D to remain at acceptable levels.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-11-2013, 07:11 PM
(02-11-2013 11:53 AM)Abeautifulmind Wrote:  I'm not going to read through every post. I do not have the time nor the care to do that....

What you posted is just dross. You were wrong about everything you posted: lactose, medical colleges, etc. That English is your 4th language isn't my problem and you can't keep on using that as your defense. On the one hand you state that your English comprehension is poor and on the other hand you make a series of bold conclusions, e.g. there are no such things as gastroentorological colleges, that are egregiously false. Your opinions exceed your capacity to hold them. To this extent it appears that you are the overly opinionated asshole here.

There is really nothing more to be said.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2013, 07:15 PM
(02-11-2013 12:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Neither are you, yet you know intimately what the views of a medical speciality is?

Yes because I can read.

Quote:Thank you for this...seriously thank you....
My head was ready to explode when I read that. Also the part about them not being concerned nutrition....really?

So you don't know what a medical college is either?

American College of Gastroentorology

It is you here that is making a fool of yourself.
02-11-2013, 07:16 PM
That's not a school, it's an association.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-11-2013, 07:23 PM
(02-11-2013 12:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If you could properly express yourself and write with any level of precision no one would be left to wonder what you mean...

I did correctly express myself. The problem here is that you are ignorant.

Quote:You conflated college as a group as opposed to college where one attends to learn.

No, I didin't conflate anything. Professional associations of medical doctors are termed "colleges" in all of the anglophone world.

The professional association of gastroentorologists in the USA is named the

Quote:You made an assumption that the reader would automatically understand your poor word choice.

I made an assumption that the reader would automatically understand my correct word choice.

Quote:Of course you will now argue that your (poor) word choice was perfectly fine and the rest of us are simply unable to read your mind.

No I will argue that I clearly know more about the topic than you and the ABeautifulMind do and that both of you mistake your own ignorance for someone elses. What you have demonstrated is that I can't assume I have an informed audience and I have to spoon feed every little detail. I have to educate you before I can make my point.

02-11-2013, 07:24 PM
(02-11-2013 07:15 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 12:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Neither are you, yet you know intimately what the views of a medical speciality is?

Yes because I can read.

Quote:Thank you for this...seriously thank you....
My head was ready to explode when I read that. Also the part about them not being concerned nutrition....really?

So you don't know what a medical college is either?

It is you here that is making a fool of yourself.

Thank you for doing exactly what I said you'd do. You are nothing if not completely predictable. I find it telling and I must admit its growing on me.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

02-11-2013, 07:28 PM
Check out definition 2...that's what it is.

col·lege
ˈkälij/Submit
noun
an educational institution or establishment, in particular.
"
synonyms: school, academy, university, polytechnic, institute, seminary, conservatoire, conservatory More
(within a university) a school offering a general liberal arts curriculum leading only to a bachelor's degree.
(in Britain) any of a number of independent institutions within certain universities, each having its own teaching staff, students, and buildings.
BRIT.
a private secondary school.
"Eton College"
the teaching staff and students of a college considered collectively.
"the college was shocked by his death"
an organized group of professional people with particular aims, duties, and privileges.
"the electoral college"
synonyms: association, society, club, institute, body, fellowship, guild, lodge, order, fraternity, league, union, alliance More
Origin
late Middle English: from Old French, from Latin collegium ‘partnership, association,’ from collega ‘partner in office,’ from col- ‘together with’ + legare ‘depute.’
Translate college to
Use over time for: college

02-11-2013, 07:28 PM
(02-11-2013 07:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That's not a school, it's an association.

No one said it is a school. Professional associations of medical professionals are conventionally termed "colleges". Such colleges issue position statements on matters that concern their specialty. The

Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Psychiatrists

issued a position statement that megadoses of vitamins and minerals have no therapeutic effect in relation to mental illnesses.

If I read what they publish I can learn what they think on a range of topics, that is why they publish their position statements.

It isn't my fault if you think a medical college is a school.
02-11-2013, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 08:25 PM by Anjele.)
You are a fucking idiot.

Never mind...you are just an asshole. May you one day be half as brilliant as you think you are.

02-11-2013, 07:30 PM
(02-11-2013 07:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Check out definition 2...that's what it is.

col·lege
ˈkälij/Submit
noun
an educational institution or establishment, in particular.
"
synonyms: school, academy, university, polytechnic, institute, seminary, conservatoire, conservatory More
(within a university) a school offering a general liberal arts curriculum leading only to a bachelor's degree.
(in Britain) any of a number of independent institutions within certain universities, each having its own teaching staff, students, and buildings.
BRIT.
a private secondary school.
"Eton College"
the teaching staff and students of a college considered collectively.
"the college was shocked by his death"
an organized group of professional people with particular aims, duties, and privileges.
"the electoral college"
synonyms: association, society, club, institute, body, fellowship, guild, lodge, order, fraternity, league, union, alliance More
Origin
late Middle English: from Old French, from Latin collegium ‘partnership, association,’ from collega ‘partner in office,’ from col- ‘together with’ + legare ‘depute.’
Translate college to
Use over time for: college

Yes so how did I use that incorrectly? Show me.