[split] Chippy vs the World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: [split] Chippy vs the World
(02-11-2013 06:57 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 11:31 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So what. That's called just doing my job. Never felt the need to even mention it let alone brag about it.

I felt the need because I was being asked about what I know.

That's just 'cause you're some sorta insecure pussy. For whatever reason. Get over yourself dude. Tongue

(02-11-2013 06:57 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 11:31 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What is your expert opinion on the use of Arimidex and hCG as supporting supplements in testosterone replacement therapy?

You are asking my opinion. My preference in relation to aromatase inhibitors is exemestane, but anastrozole is good. At restorative HRT doses you shouldn't need an aromatase inhibiter (AI). But if you have large amounts of abdominal fat you may have elevated estrogen levels and you could benefit from an AI. You should have your estrogen levels tested before taking an AI because it may be unnecessary. Also if you estrogen levels fall too much remove too much you will feel unwell.

If you are using AAS for HRT then there is no real need for HCG because you aren't using AAS cyclically and your testicular production of androgens must be inadequate to begin with (if you need HRT). In relation to men, HCG is most useful at the end of a cycle of AAS use to try and restore testicular production of androgens.

That, my friend, is an excellent answer. Thumbsup

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2013, 07:34 PM
(02-11-2013 01:45 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Chippy has called me a fat, ugly

So show me where I called you fat and ugly?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2013, 07:38 PM
(02-11-2013 07:23 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 12:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If you could properly express yourself and write with any level of precision no one would be left to wonder what you mean...

I did correctly express myself. The problem here is that you are ignorant.

Quote:You conflated college as a group as opposed to college where one attends to learn.

No, I didin't conflate anything. Professional associations of medical doctors are termed "colleges" in all of the anglophone world.

The professional association of gastroentorologists in the USA is named the

American College of Gastroentorology

Quote:You made an assumption that the reader would automatically understand your poor word choice.

I made an assumption that the reader would automatically understand my correct word choice.

Quote:Of course you will now argue that your (poor) word choice was perfectly fine and the rest of us are simply unable to read your mind.

No I will argue that I clearly know more about the topic than you and the ABeautifulMind do and that both of you mistake your own ignorance for someone elses. What you have demonstrated is that I can't assume I have an informed audience and I have to spoon feed every little detail. I have to educate you before I can make my point.

Oh Chippy, just because you were Unclear, isn't really my problem. Better luck next time.

Again, you assert something completely false about me that I am somehow ignorant of college as an organization. Had you been more clear in your post, I might have gleaned a better understanding. However, since your prone to argue about just about anything in this thread so far, it shouldn't surprise me either.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

02-11-2013, 07:42 PM
(02-11-2013 12:56 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Do you even pay attention to what you write? I mean, seriously. This threads OP is of you criticizing Mark Fulton's knowledge.

Claims made in the absence of evidence aren't knowledge, they are at best conjectures and at worse falsehoods.

Quote:That's the interesting thing about Borderline: they just don't know until they get diagnosed by an actual doctor, not WebMD.

Indeed and I don't have BPD.

Quote:And you think that makes up for the shit you've pulled so far? Hmmmno.

No, there is nothing to "make up". It demonstrates that I choose to behave the way I do.

Quote:I hope you sleep well tonight. Reading this tomorrow will probably be a wake-up call.

No, there is nothing to "wake-up" to. That you are trying to diagnose someone of a personality disorder via a collection of posts--as well as your valorisation of Fulton's assertions as "knowledge"--suggests that you ideas relating to evidence are misguided.
02-11-2013, 07:44 PM
I want some popcorn.

02-11-2013, 07:47 PM
(02-11-2013 07:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I want some popcorn.

Might be another long night. I got my drink, you got your buzz on yet?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
02-11-2013, 07:49 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 07:55 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(02-11-2013 07:47 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  

Might be another long night. I got my drink, you got your buzz on yet?

Working on it. Seriously need something good and green to keep me going.

Tho, Chippy will probably find something wrong and will argue that my pot is actually purple instead.

02-11-2013, 07:52 PM
(02-11-2013 07:42 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Indeed and I don't have BPD.

You don't get to make that call, we do. And while you're sharp as a tack you come across as a raving asshole. Fix that and you'll be a valuable member of this community. Otherwise you'll just be another raving asshole who happened upon our little bar at the end of the interwebz.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-11-2013, 07:53 PM

Me too. Today the world, tomorrow the universe. Tongue
I'ma gonna drink again. Our mid-term grades were just posted, and I was sweating my Physics midterm. There were two extra points, and I got a 102 %. Fancy that. Now I'm REALLY gonna need a cure for hangover ! Woohooo !

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
02-11-2013, 07:54 PM
(02-11-2013 07:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That's just 'cause you're some sorta insecure pussy. For whatever reason. Get over yourself dude. Tongue

That reply can be made to pretty much anything I post, regardless of of its truth or falsity. If I am entirely correct I am insecure, if I am entirely false I am insecure.

Quote:
(02-11-2013 06:57 PM)Chippy Wrote:  You are asking my opinion. My preference in relation to aromatase inhibitors is exemestane, but anastrozole is good. At restorative HRT doses you shouldn't need an aromatase inhibiter (AI). But if you have large amounts of abdominal fat you may have elevated estrogen levels and you could benefit from an AI. You should have your estrogen levels tested before taking an AI because it may be unnecessary. Also if you estrogen levels fall too much remove too much you will feel unwell.

If you are using AAS for HRT then there is no real need for HCG because you aren't using AAS cyclically and your testicular production of androgens must be inadequate to begin with (if you need HRT). In relation to men, HCG is most useful at the end of a cycle of AAS use to try and restore testicular production of androgens.

That, my friend, is an excellent answer. Thumbsup

I know.