[split] Chippy vs the World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2013, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2013 09:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Help through Deconversion
(31-10-2013 09:31 PM)Chippy Wrote:  I am 100% correct.

Prima Facie evidence you ain't. ... fucking idiot.

(31-10-2013 09:31 PM)Chippy Wrote:  You guys are a disgrace to critical scepticism.

Maybe so, but you're a fucking disgrace to humanity.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: [split] Chippy vs the World
(31-10-2013 09:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Suck my balls bitch.

(1) That paper doesn't advocate supraphysiological doses of vitamin D; and
(2) Correlation is not the same as causation. Merely because it has been found that A correlated with B doesn't demonstrate that A causes B or that B causes A. Alcoholism is also correlated with various nutritional deificiencies but the nutritional deficiencies aren't the cause of the alcoholism they are actually one of its effects.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-10-2013, 09:52 PM
(31-10-2013 09:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Prima Facie evidence you ain't. ... fucking idiot.

There is better than prima facie evidence that I am 100% correct. There is no need for prima facie when there are systematic reviews that show that supraphysiological doses of vitamins and minerals in the absence of deficiencies have no therapeutic benefit for depression and anxiety.
31-10-2013, 10:00 PM
(31-10-2013 09:33 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Oh but chippy did a whole google search and read a wiki clearly he is better informed than a practicing MD and that research team.

So cite me the papers that demonstrate that this:

1. take magnesium powder every night. Dissolve it in water. Most chemists sell it.
2. take zinc solution with it. Triple the recommended daily amount and do this for at least a month. (Forget zinc tablets or magnesium tablets, they're almost useless.)
3. Take a high dose multi vitamin B every day.
4. Take at least 5000 international units of vitamin D a day for a month.

can effectively treat MDD and anxiety.

This must be true also because he has a PhD in geology (from Penn State University ).
31-10-2013, 10:03 PM
(31-10-2013 09:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Maybe so, but you're a fucking disgrace to humanity.

You are fat and ugly and if you need exogenous testosterone you must have a tiny set of useless balls.
31-10-2013, 10:10 PM
(31-10-2013 10:03 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(31-10-2013 09:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Maybe so, but you're a fucking disgrace to humanity.

You are fat and ugly and if you need exogenous testosterone you must have a tiny set of useless balls.

I am fat and ugly and have a little tiny set of useless balls. I'm good with it. And it's a hell of a lot more than your useless piece of shit dingleberry ridden ass has.

31-10-2013, 10:15 PM
(31-10-2013 09:33 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Oh but chippy did a whole google search and read a wiki clearly he is better informed than a practicing MD and that research team.

Oh but Revenant77x did a whole google search and read a wiki clearly he is better informed than a geologist about the age of the Earth.

Dr Austin MUST be correct about the age of the Earth, he is a gelologist, he has a PhD in geology from a good North American university.

What is "that research team"?
31-10-2013, 10:29 PM
(31-10-2013 10:15 PM)Chippy Wrote:  

Oh but Revenant77x did a whole google search and read a wiki clearly he is better informed than a geologist about the age of the Earth.

Dr Austin MUST be correct about the age of the Earth, he is a gelologist, he has a PhD in geology from a good North American university.

What is "that research team"?

You are just a motherfucking pussy. ... Fucking pussy.

31-10-2013, 10:30 PM
(31-10-2013 10:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I am fat and ugly and have a little tiny set of useless balls. I'm good with it. And it's a hell of a lot more than your useless piece of shit dingleberry ridden ass has.

My ass is clean, I use wet wipes and I understand the difference between causation and correlation. I haven't shamed my alma mater.

You and the other members of your effete clown troupe are hanging off Fulton's dick like it's a parallel bar. I think Revenant77x (or whatever his name is) wants to toss Fulton's salad because Fulton is a GP.

I only now realised that Mark Fulton actually makes the truth. Using his Tasmanian medical degree he actually generates truth. He doesn't need evidence, he has a degree from the ass-end of Australia and that is sufficient.

You guys are fucking awesome.
31-10-2013, 10:36 PM
(31-10-2013 10:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You are just a motherfucking pussy. ... Fucking pussy.

Your rear-end must be barely distinguishable from your face: lots of bristly hair, a foul odour and bits of food trapped in the hair. It wouldn't matter if you were fucking someone missionary style or 69ing them they wouldn't be able to tell the difference and they wouldn't enjoy either option.