[split] Chippy vs the World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2013, 10:07 PM
RE: [split] Chippy vs the World
Your "knowledge" is nada mas than "assertions" until you can back it up. Ya know, goose for the gander .

Ba-ba-Back back..back it up. Dj spin that record

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2013, 10:08 PM
(02-11-2013 09:57 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  So it's cool for you to deduce and make logical leaps what someone is saying from their posts but not someone to Do it with what you say? Got it.

I don't try to diagnose someone with having a mental illness or a personality disorder (with the exception of "absols"'s word salad) so yes "it's cool".

Quote:Sorry - what the fuck does this even mean? Who talks like this? No one. Classic logomachist nonsense.

I talk like this and I'll continue to do so.

Your act is wafer thin. You PMd me asking for my help, you were seeking my knowledge and my ability to articulate and argue. By doing that you gave the game away. There is no point now trying to tell me that I am ignorant, stupid and can't write. Why did you PM me? As much as it pains you to admit it I have something which you clearly lack.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2013, 10:09 PM
(02-11-2013 10:07 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Your "knowledge" is nada mas than "assertions" until you can back it up. Ya know, goose for the gander .

So tell me what I haven't substantiated.
02-11-2013, 10:10 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 10:21 PM by GirlyMan.)
(02-11-2013 09:57 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  You're so vain...I betcha think this song is about you don't you don't you?

Can't help myself. References gotta be grounded. ... Some sorta OCD shit and whatnot. Big Grin

I had some dreams they were clouds in my coffee
Clouds in my coffee,

But you gave away the things you loved and one of them was me ...

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
02-11-2013, 10:12 PM
(02-11-2013 10:08 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 09:57 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  So it's cool for you to deduce and make logical leaps what someone is saying from their posts but not someone to Do it with what you say? Got it.

I don't try to diagnose someone with having a mental illness or a personality disorder (with the exception of "absols"'s word salad) so yes "it's cool".

Quote:Sorry - what the fuck does this even mean? Who talks like this? No one. Classic logomachist nonsense.

I talk like this and I'll continue to do so.

Your act is wafer thin. You PMd me asking for my help, you were seeking my knowledge and my ability to articulate and argue. By doing that you gave the game away. There is no point now trying to tell me that I am ignorant, stupid and can't write. Why did you PM me? As much as it pains you to admit it I have something which you clearly lack.

There are about a million more people that are better at articulation than I. I never claimed otherwise.

I didn't ask for you help. I asked you to point out the thread to see how you explained it so I could compare it to how I articulated it. Nothing more. Nothing less. You read way into my saying, "hey where is that post about..."
02-11-2013, 10:15 PM
(02-11-2013 10:01 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 09:59 PM)Chippy Wrote:  This is only going to end with you looking like the fool, so please carry on.

That's why I asked the question. I haven't stated that you did, or didn't.

I did notice that you addressed the question, but failed to answer it...

There are sets of studies that establish the RDA for each nutrient which means that there are hundreds of studies. Name a nutrient and I will give you the studies which established the RDA. I'm not going to list every single study for every single nutrient, you aren't worth that time and effort.
02-11-2013, 10:16 PM
(02-11-2013 10:09 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 10:07 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Your "knowledge" is nada mas than "assertions" until you can back it up. Ya know, goose for the gander .

So tell me what I haven't substantiated.

What the whole fucking OP is about. Tell me where your double blind studies are regarding your position. I don't need to quote you - you know what it's about.

You still haven't answered the question. That's the 3rd time I've asked. 4th time will be obvious to everyone here that you don't HAVE it.

Which means, that your knowledge is just an assertion without evidence...same as you accuse Fulton about. Go ahead. I'll wait
02-11-2013, 10:17 PM
I'll let you pick any 3 nutrient. Make it easy for you.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
02-11-2013, 10:18 PM
Credible sources only. No quackery medical facilities from Australia...they ain't known for their medical advancements anymore than Tanzania is

02-11-2013, 10:19 PM
Okay, just to point out something to the audience: reasoning with chipster doesn't work. It's gonna be a stalemate. Might as well leave him/her with their own delusions of grandeure alone. It's the only way this will end.

This shit reminds me of "You tore out my Barbie's hair 20-odd years ago!!!".

Seriously, chipster can't be reasoned with.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]