[split] Chippy vs the World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: [split] Chippy vs the World
(02-11-2013 10:12 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I didn't ask for you help. I asked you to point out the thread to see how you explained it so I could compare it to how I articulated it. Nothing more. Nothing less. You read way into my saying, "hey where is that post about..."

That is just the same thing. You are seeking my writing as reference. If I am ignorant, inarticulate and unintelligent then (a) why do you want to read my post; and (b) why does your PM express a clear failure on your part? Clearly you believed I had something which you lacked.

Your bitchy narrative is falling apart.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2013, 10:20 PM
If there are "hundreds of studies"...3 shouldn't be a problem. I'll read them and report back tomorrow.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
02-11-2013, 10:20 PM
(02-11-2013 09:54 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 09:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm sorry you're so desperate. I can't help that you've become painfully obvious.

I don't need to pat myself on the back for determining what someone has explicitly told me. You need to do that because you are unable to actually determine anything substantive on this matter.

Also, you made a mockery of the principles you are claiming to uphold and foe which you rebuke me for (allegdly) not holding:

(1) You assumed that because you had never heard of the American College of Gastroentorology that there were no no such thing and you proceeded to try and ridicule me on the basis of that false premise.

(2) You were shown to be wrong about your claim that there were no such thing as the American College of Gastroentorology but have not conceded your error.

So you have committed what you are accusing me of doing.

This has just been a matter of me giving you enough rope. I'm shaking my head with a mixture of pathos and disbelief.

You are rather supercilious, aren't you?

I've made no such mockery of you or anyone else, nor you of me. You were indeed quite unclear before with that particular reference and later accused me of supidly not being able to read your mind. Completely and routinely predictable.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

02-11-2013, 10:21 PM
(02-11-2013 10:19 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 10:12 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I didn't ask for you help. I asked you to point out the thread to see how you explained it so I could compare it to how I articulated it. Nothing more. Nothing less. You read way into my saying, "hey where is that post about..."

That is just the same thing. You are seeking my writing as reference. If I am ignorant, inarticulate and unintelligent then (a) why do you want to read my post; and (b) why does your PM express a clear failure on your part? Clearly you believed I had something which you lacked.

Your bitchy narrative is falling apart.

That was before I knew anything about you. The date of that PM was before we had any substantial interaction.

If I had known you were the chippy I mistakenly read as clappy, I wouldn't have asked you for shit.
02-11-2013, 10:25 PM
(02-11-2013 10:16 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 10:09 PM)Chippy Wrote:  So tell me what I haven't substantiated.

What the whole fucking OP is about. Tell me where your double blind studies are regarding your position. I don't need to quote you - you know what it's about.

There are no double-blind placebo controlled studies that demonstrate that suprapshysiological doses of zinc or magnesium have a statisically significant effect size in the treatment of MDD or GAD. That is my position. The absence of said studies is the basis of my position. If you contend that there are such studies then you should cite them and that would contradict my position.
02-11-2013, 10:25 PM
Let's get one thing straight chip - so you can stop with the rhetoric.

I didn't say that you didn't know ANYTHING...I said you didn't know EVERYTHING. Big difference. Or will you tell me that anything and everything means the same thing to Australians?

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
02-11-2013, 10:26 PM
(02-11-2013 10:20 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  If there are "hundreds of studies"...3 shouldn't be a problem. I'll read them and report back tomorrow.

Three studies on what? Be specific.
02-11-2013, 10:31 PM
Pick any 3 nutrients that establish the RDA for that nutrient. I'm giving you carte Blanche.

Now, this is your last chance. Ask me for anything else and it will be clear that you only have your dick in your hand

02-11-2013, 10:32 PM
(02-11-2013 10:25 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Let's get one thing straight chip - so you can stop with the rhetoric.

I didn't say that you didn't know ANYTHING...I said you didn't know EVERYTHING. Big difference. Or will you tell me that anything and everything means the same thing to Australians?

No you said that I don't know anything and that I get it all from Wikipedia. You've never produced the Wikipedia articles I allegedly copied from but you continue with that unsubstantiated allegation regardless. If I am getting it all from Wikipedia then you should be able to do the same and the quality of our respective arguments and citations should be indistinguishable.
02-11-2013, 10:33 PM
(02-11-2013 10:19 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Okay, just to point out something to the audience: reasoning with chipster doesn't work. It's gonna be a stalemate. Might as well leave him/her with their own delusions of grandeure alone. It's the only way this will end.

This shit reminds me of "You tore out my Barbie's hair 20-odd years ago!!!".

Seriously, chipster can't be reasoned with.

I thought I might come to like him if he wasn't always such a prick. But he's always such a prick so fuck it, I give up. ... My bad.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.