[split] Chippy vs the World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2013, 07:59 PM
RE: [split] Chippy vs the World
(03-11-2013 07:52 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I didn't opine on rcts or systematic reviews.

All I said was that you didn't provide the studies you were asked for to support your assertion!!!!! Are you seriously that dense?

You were asked, repeatedly, for double blind studies that taking the RDA corrected a deficiency. You were not asked for analysis of other studies.

A meta-analysis and systematic review--by definition--involve more than one study. I provided you a multitude of RCTs by citing a meta-anlysis and a systematic review. It is you that is dense. You don't understand what a meta-analysis or a systematic review are. Bjelakovic et al (2012) reports on 78 RCTs.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2013, 08:03 PM
(03-11-2013 07:54 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I have a feeling that chippy lives at home with his mommy. Spending all day on a computer, or with his dick in his hand, and lamenting that he is overqualified for every job out there. Or alternatively, can't keep a job because no one likes an asshole.

Just conjecture

At least you admit its conjecture so you have learnt something from this thread. Good for you. Now if you learn what a meta-analysis and a systematic review are it would have become a very fruitful activity for you.
03-11-2013, 08:03 PM
(03-11-2013 07:59 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(03-11-2013 07:52 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I didn't opine on rcts or systematic reviews.

All I said was that you didn't provide the studies you were asked for to support your assertion!!!!! Are you seriously that dense?

You were asked, repeatedly, for double blind studies that taking the RDA corrected a deficiency. You were not asked for analysis of other studies.

A meta-analysis and systematic review--by definition--involve more than one study. I provided you a multitude of RCTs by citing a meta-anlysis and a systematic review. It is you that is dense. You don't understand what a meta-analysis or a systematic review are. Bjelakovic et al (2012) reports on 78 RCTs.

Let me spell it out for you.

That. Wasn't. What. You. Were. Asked. For.

Dr. Fultons studies were similar to yours in principle but you wouldn't accept t.
Find all posts by this user
03-11-2013, 08:04 PM
(03-11-2013 07:54 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I have a feeling that chippy lives at home with his mommy. Spending all day on a computer, or with his dick in his hand, and lamenting that he is overqualified for every job out there. Or alternatively, can't keep a job because no one likes an asshole.

Just conjecture

Thats quite an image you've conjured. I might need to put out my mind's eye after that one.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

03-11-2013, 08:05 PM

But you do and you are entirely incorrect. Asking for a meta-analysis and systematic review with double-blinding indicates that you don't know what a meta-analysis, systematic review or blinding are.
03-11-2013, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 08:09 PM by GirlyMan.)
(03-11-2013 07:59 PM)Chippy Wrote:  I provided you a multitude of RCTs by citing a meta-anlysis and a systematic review. It is you that is dense. You don't understand what a meta-analysis or a systematic review are. Bjelakovic et al (2012) reports on 78 RCTs.

Yabut, I'm still waiting for you to suck my balls. So disappoint. ... I mean I washed up and everything. Weeping

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-11-2013, 08:09 PM
(03-11-2013 08:03 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(03-11-2013 07:59 PM)Chippy Wrote:  A meta-analysis and systematic review--by definition--involve more than one study. I provided you a multitude of RCTs by citing a meta-anlysis and a systematic review. It is you that is dense. You don't understand what a meta-analysis or a systematic review are. Bjelakovic et al (2012) reports on 78 RCTs.

Let me spell it out for you.

That. Wasn't. What. You. Were. Asked. For.

Dr. Fultons studies were similar to yours in principle but you wouldn't accept t.

I provided more than I was asked for. The systematic reviews I cited were of a multitude of placebo-controlled double-blinded studies. Fulton has yet to cite even a single placebo-controlled double-blinded study let a alone a systematic review of such studies. You don't know what you are talking about.
03-11-2013, 08:10 PM
(03-11-2013 08:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-11-2013 07:59 PM)Chippy Wrote:  I provided you a multitude of RCTs by citing a meta-anlysis and a systematic review. It is you that is dense. You don't understand what a meta-analysis or a systematic review are. Bjelakovic et al (2012) reports on 78 RCTs.

Yabut, I'm still waiting for you to suck my balls. So disappoint. ... I mean I washed up and everything. Weeping

Another image...
Weeping

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-11-2013, 08:10 PM
(03-11-2013 08:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yabut, I'm still waiting for you to suck my balls. So disappoint. ... I mean I washed up and everything. Weeping

From your picture I don't find you physically attractive. I'm not into the bear thing. Sorry.
03-11-2013, 08:13 PM
(03-11-2013 08:05 PM)Chippy Wrote:  

But you do and you are entirely incorrect. Asking for a meta-analysis and systematic review with double-blinding indicates that you don't know what a meta-analysis, systematic review or blinding are.

I don't. I'm telling you it wasn't what you were asked for. They (the studies you cited) could be a map to genghis khan's tomb and it wouldn't matter. It wasn't what you were asked for.

Instead of arguing that it's better than what you were asked for - please provide what was asked for. It's really that simple.