[split] Chippy vs the World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2013, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 01:43 AM by Chippy.)
RE: [split] Chippy vs the World
(03-11-2013 08:03 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  [Dr. Fultons studies were similar to yours in principle but you wouldn't accept t.

Fulton hasn't cited any RCTs, meta-analyses or systematic reviews. That you are unable to recognise that indicates that you aren't competent to participate in this argument. But carry on. If ABeautifulmind has a PhD in psychology (s)he will know what a meta-analysis and systematic review are and if (s)he wants to spare you from this self-immolation (s)he will PM you and politely tell you to STFU because you don't know what you are talking about.

GirlyMan, I think knows that you are digging your hole deeper and deeper but appears to be happy to watch you dig so I think GirlyMan is a bit a prick.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2013, 08:16 PM
Why don't you understand? We don't want meta-data or systematic review. We want the originals.

Cite us double blind placebo controlled studies that show that the RDA can correct a deficiency. The originals.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
03-11-2013, 08:17 PM
(03-11-2013 08:09 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Fulton has yet to cite even a single placebo-controlled double-blinded study let a alone a systematic review of such studies.

Why you got such a hardon for Doc Mark? I mean I do find him rather attractive and whatnot, but he don't warrant stalking. ... The fuck's wrong with you?

[Image: docmark.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
03-11-2013, 08:20 PM
(03-11-2013 08:13 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(03-11-2013 08:05 PM)Chippy Wrote:  But you do and you are entirely incorrect. Asking for a meta-analysis and systematic review with double-blinding indicates that you don't know what a meta-analysis, systematic review or blinding are.

I don't. I'm telling you it wasn't what you were asked for. They (the studies you cited) could be a map to genghis khan's tomb and it wouldn't matter. It wasn't what you were asked for.

Instead of arguing that it's better than what you were asked for - please provide what was asked for. It's really that simple.

The list of studies that the meta-analysis and systematic reviews aggregated that you can find in the references section include individual RCTs with double-blinding. Pick and mix from the 78 in Bjelakovic et al (2012). By citing Bjelakovic et al (2012) I have in effect cited 78 studies.

Keep pushing on, this is great stuff.
03-11-2013, 08:20 PM
(03-11-2013 08:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-11-2013 07:59 PM)Chippy Wrote:  I provided you a multitude of RCTs by citing a meta-anlysis and a systematic review. It is you that is dense. You don't understand what a meta-analysis or a systematic review are. Bjelakovic et al (2012) reports on 78 RCTs.

Yabut, I'm still waiting for you to suck my balls. So disappoint. ... I mean I washed up and everything. Weeping

It's been five minutes and I'm still giggling. Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
03-11-2013, 08:24 PM
(03-11-2013 08:10 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(03-11-2013 08:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yabut, I'm still waiting for you to suck my balls. So disappoint. ... I mean I washed up and everything. Weeping

From your picture I don't find you physically attractive. I'm not into the bear thing. Sorry.

I didn't ask if you found me attractive, I told you to suck my balls, bitch.

03-11-2013, 08:24 PM
(03-11-2013 08:16 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Why don't you understand? We don't want meta-data or systematic review. We want the originals.

Cite us double blind placebo controlled studies that show that the RDA can correct a deficiency. The originals.

The "originals" are listed in the reference section of the systematic reviews and meta-analysis that I cited. What you originally asked for was studies that show that the RDA is adequate. The studies I cited show that not only is the RDA adequate but that doses above the RDA are associated with increaseed mortality. 78 studies have more evidentiary value than one study, that is why meta-analysis and systematic reviews are performed.

Keep digging that hole.
03-11-2013, 08:29 PM
(03-11-2013 08:24 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(03-11-2013 08:16 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Why don't you understand? We don't want meta-data or systematic review. We want the originals.

The "originals" are listed in the reference section of the systematic reviews and meta-analysis that I cited. What you originally asked for was studies that show that the RDA is adequate. The studies I cited show that not only is the RDA adequate but that doses above the RDA are associated with increaseed mortality. 78 studies have more evidentiary value than one study, that is why meta-analysis and systematic reviews are performed.

Keep digging that hole.

And my balls are still waiting to be sucked.

03-11-2013, 08:29 PM
(03-11-2013 08:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I didn't ask if you found me attractive, I told you to suck my balls, bitch.

I might if you offer to act as tutor in Python programming in case I get stuck. Otherwise, I'd have to say no. I'm not into the dom-sub thing either. It would never work between us. You also don't know what I look like and you don't know where my mouth has been.
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
03-11-2013, 08:30 PM
(03-11-2013 08:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And my balls are still waiting to be sucked.

In another post you admitted they were small balls so you should be able to fit them into a domestic vacuum extension.