[split] Chippy vs the World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: [split] Chippy vs the World
Can someone post a picture of a dick for chippy to remind him of what he is?

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 08:06 PM
(05-11-2013 08:02 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Can someone post a picture of a dick for chippy to remind him of what he is?
I don't think we're allowed to,so i will post this instead.

@==8
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2013, 08:07 PM
(05-11-2013 08:01 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(05-11-2013 07:57 PM)Chippy Wrote:  This in a frame?

[Image: ACG_logo.jpeg]

To remind you that it exists?

You really can't admit that you weren't clear since at least 3 out of 5 people misunderstood you.

Yeah I admit I made it up and I created the website to spare myself the embarrassment . I also prayed to Yahweh to turn latcose into a monosoaccharide and he granted my wish. Phew. I would have been wrong about that also. I'm still trying to work out how a systematic review or a meta-analysis can be double-blinded. Fuck I'm stupid and ignorant. Mea cupla. Teach me Cathym, teach me damn you!
05-11-2013, 08:12 PM
(05-11-2013 08:02 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Can someone post a picture of a dick for chippy to remind him of what he is?

[Image: oreilly.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like TheGulegon's post

At least you now know what a systematic review and a meta-analysis are (well at least I hope you do after that idiotic exchange). That I have taught you something pleases me. I may be a dick but I am--at least on this matter--a correct dick.
(05-11-2013 08:12 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  

[Image: oreilly.jpg]

That's hitting below the belt.
05-11-2013, 08:14 PM
(05-11-2013 07:22 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(05-11-2013 07:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You cook your sauerkraut!?!? Blink That's fucking blasphemy. It's a delicious healthy superfood when you eat it raw. Full of enzymes, pre and probiotics and vitaminavegemins. Why would you ever cook it? That's like cooking Kim Chi. Just wrong. No

I don't know if 'raw' really applies to something fermented...

Hey, it ain't my terminology it's the industry's. I'm pretty sure it means the cabbage wasn't subjected to any heat during the fermentation process so the enzymes and pre and probiotics and good gut shit are still active. Another term is "live-cultured sauerkraut". ... Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
05-11-2013, 08:14 PM
(05-11-2013 08:12 PM)Chippy Wrote:  

At least you now know what a systematic review and a meta-analysis are (well at least I hope you do after that idiotic exchange). That I have taught you something pleases me. I may be a dick but I am--at least on this matter--a correct dick.

Yep, you're a right dick, mate.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
05-11-2013, 08:16 PM
The order of words is important to its understanding.

Ice melt = a salt
Melted ice = water

So saying college of [insert profession] vs [profession] college.

You can't deny that

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
05-11-2013, 08:21 PM
(05-11-2013 08:12 PM)Chippy Wrote:  

You completely misunderstood because you couldn't see past your preverbal fat gut to your feet.

I know what metadata is. And systematic review. What you couldn't grasp me saying to you was that at no point, did any of those studies, address your idiotic claim that "whatever benefit...can be at the RDA.."

You demanded double blind placebos studies from Fulton but couldn't provide them yourself specifically to the above mentioned claim.

Why are you so calm tonight? You masturbate recently?