[split] Chippy vs the World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: [split] Chippy vs the World
(06-11-2013 08:42 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(06-11-2013 08:34 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  This is my cheese altar.

[Image: westside+1.jpg]

I am slowly getting into more and more cheese types. In the past I've vehemently disliked blue cheese. I had some recently and they we pretty good.

Your altar is a bit over my head.Weeping

It's not your fault... It's not your fault...
[Image: good-will-hunting_01_jpg_594x334_crop_upscale_q85.jpg]
...that you're short.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
06-11-2013, 08:59 AM
(05-11-2013 08:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-11-2013 08:35 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Yea. I'm fascinated with anything that could be that small and still produce a baby erection.

Could you ratchet the penis length commentary back a notch Cathy. I mean I know you're talking to ChipOnALittleDick and all but that's starting to hit a little too close to home for Girly. Blush
Nah, I'm just fucking with you. Big Grin
(except for the part about my little tiny prolific dick Blush )
Big Grin

Hahah. No way! Anyone calls me a cunt and tells me to get cancer - all bets are off. I'll say whatever the fuck I want.
06-11-2013, 09:27 AM
Who loves cheese cake?

[Image: cheesek_zps8b98ca55.jpg]

I have been thinking, all the cheese cakes are always desert and sweet.

How about a savory cheese cake? Anyone ever heard of one?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-11-2013, 09:35 AM
(06-11-2013 09:27 AM)Dom Wrote:  Who loves cheese cake?

Like here we have a breakfast cheese puff.

[Image: breakfastcheese_zpsad3e69a3.jpg]

Yum!

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
06-11-2013, 10:31 AM
(05-11-2013 11:29 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(05-11-2013 09:53 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  You're making a whole lot of uninformed assumptions about me by calling me a quack and by suggesting my medical degree is second class etc etc.

You are a quack and your medical degree is third class. In Tasmania you are gifted if you can read and write.
Personally I think only professionals ought to be able to make these allegations, and only after a lengthy and in-depth investigation.

The Clap, is neither professional nor does he have anywhere near the required amount of information.

I'd say these unfounded public allegations need to stop, I'm no lawyer, but I suspect Mark would have legal grounds to take The Clap to court over this, and I'd also hazard to guess that the owners of TTA could also be in trouble for having this crap posted on their site.
06-11-2013, 12:14 PM
How about this one:

[Image: crabcheese_zpsc6bbd6dd.jpg]

Savory crab cheese cake

06-11-2013, 12:18 PM

Yum!

What ever that is , i have a feeling i would kill for it, and not bound by any christian morals , you know i'm capable.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
06-11-2013, 02:34 PM
Hey stevil, are you mark? Seriously IP check?

The forum in no way would be held accountable for slander carried out by members. Let that pretty little bullshit notion slip right out of your head.

I'm no lawyer either but I'd have a hard time seeing mark having a leg to stand on in a court in a slander case. Let it go dude. Let the big boy fight his own battles, unless he is but with two names.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2013, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2013 04:10 PM by Mark Fulton.)
(06-11-2013 10:31 AM)Stevil Wrote:  
(05-11-2013 11:29 PM)Chippy Wrote:  You are a quack and your medical degree is third class. In Tasmania you are gifted if you can read and write.
Personally I think only professionals ought to be able to make these allegations, and only after a lengthy and in-depth investigation.

The Clap, is neither professional nor does he have anywhere near the required amount of information.

I'd say these unfounded public allegations need to stop, I'm no lawyer, but I suspect Mark would have legal grounds to take The Clap to court over this, and I'd also hazard to guess that the owners of TTA could also be in trouble for having this crap posted on their site.

These sorts of statements from chipster only weaken his credibility, and don't bother me in the slightest.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2013, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2013 04:40 PM by aurora.)
(06-11-2013 09:35 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(06-11-2013 09:27 AM)Dom Wrote:  Who loves cheese cake?

Yum!

They look fantastic! I could eat 10 of 'em, throw up, and eat 10 more. That could be a vicious cycle Undecided (I mean from eating too much)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post