[split] Chippy vs the World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: [split] Chippy vs the World
(07-11-2013 07:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  You looked at one post. Good research, that.Drinking Beverage

Chas, you're one to talk. A good majority of your 15000+ posts are insensitive and shitty in tone. I used to think you were really entertaining. But the "terse and deadly" approach is no longer cute. It's repulsive.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2013, 08:16 PM
(07-11-2013 07:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  I am so enjoying your righteous indignation. Big Grin

What about your own or is that to be arbitrarily ignored because you are somehow special?

Quote:No one thinks as highly of you as yourself.

You compared yourself to the fictional character Dexter in another thread.

What is apparent from your posts is that you seek to be exempted from the standards of conduct which you aim to impose on others. No one is allowed to be an asshole other than you (and your socially supportive cohorts). Righteous indignation is bad, except when you are committing it.

You are fucked in the head. I don't share your self-privileging and neither do many others on this forum. If you want to be treated with civility then stop being a delususional fuckwit and adopt your own professed standard of conduct.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2013, 08:18 PM
(07-11-2013 08:14 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 07:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  You looked at one post. Good research, that.Drinking Beverage

Chas, you're one to talk. A good majority of your 15000+ posts are insensitive and shitty in tone. I used to think you were really entertaining. But the "terse and deadly" approach is no longer cute. It's repulsive.

You're entitled to your opinion. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
07-11-2013, 08:19 PM
(07-11-2013 07:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 07:51 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I looked at Chippy's first post and it was directed at someone who is now banned. That person was being an ass. It seems to support the hypothesis that Chippy is only an asshole to asses.

You looked at one post. Good research, that.Drinking Beverage

Sorry Chas, I'm not heavily invested in this particular topic. One case satisfied any curiosity I had about the validity of the hypothesis that Chippy treats people the way those people treat him and others.

If I am wrong I am wrong.....the world will go on and on. But right now I can still say I haven't seen anything yet that suggests Chippy doesn't treat people the same way those people treat him or others.
07-11-2013, 08:20 PM
(07-11-2013 08:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  You're entitled to your opinion. Drinking Beverage

Exactly, so why are Heywood and Chippy tossed into the shit piles because of their opinions? They are entitled to their own.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
07-11-2013, 08:22 PM
(07-11-2013 08:19 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

Sorry Chas, I'm not heavily invested in this particular topic. One case satisfied any curiosity I had about the validity of the hypothesis that Chippy treats people the way those people treat him and others.

If I am wrong I am wrong.....the world will go on and on. But right now I can still say I haven't seen anything yet that suggests Chippy doesn't treat people the same way those people treat him or others.

Because you haven't looked. Drinking Beverage

07-11-2013, 08:25 PM
(07-11-2013 08:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  You're entitled to your opinion. Drinking Beverage

Apparently not. Again your opinion is somehow privileged over everyone elses. Your opinion apparently deserves to actioned.

You are delusional.

If you want to play the asshole's game then grow a set of balls and take what comes. Don't seek special exemption, don't try and privilege yourself, because you have no grounds for doing so. All you've succeeded in doing is demonstrating that you are a hypocritical turd.
[+] 2 users Like Chippy's post
07-11-2013, 09:04 PM
(07-11-2013 08:20 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

Exactly, so why are Heywood and Chippy tossed into the shit piles because of their opinions? They are entitled to their own.

Yes, and I am entitled to disagree with them. What is your point?

07-11-2013, 09:05 PM
(07-11-2013 08:25 PM)Chippy Wrote:  

Apparently not. Again your opinion is somehow privileged over everyone elses. Your opinion apparently deserves to actioned.

You are delusional.

If you want to play the asshole's game then grow a set of balls and take what comes. Don't seek special exemption, don't try and privilege yourself, because you have no grounds for doing so. All you've succeeded in doing is demonstrating that you are a hypocritical turd.

What are you on about? When did I say that my opinion was privileged?

You are spewing.

07-11-2013, 09:06 PM
(07-11-2013 09:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 08:20 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Exactly, so why are Heywood and Chippy tossed into the shit piles because of their opinions? They are entitled to their own.

Yes, and I am entitled to disagree with them. What is your point?

You are a sociopath, man. Tongue