[split] Chippy vs the World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2013, 09:09 PM
RE: [split] Chippy vs the World
(07-11-2013 09:06 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 09:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yes, and I am entitled to disagree with them. What is your point?

You are a sociopath, man. Tongue

Having fun?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2013, 09:11 PM
(07-11-2013 09:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  Having fun?

Yeah, I am, actually. Thanks for asking.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
07-11-2013, 09:42 PM
(07-11-2013 09:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  What are you on about? When did I say that my opinion was privileged?

The implication of drawing a comparison between yourself and Dexter is that you believe you occupy some sort of privileged moral position in relation to everyone else. You are seeking to have your obnoxious and odious online behaviour cast into a reluctant hero narrative. You are delusional. You are a delusional fuckwit.

Quote:You are spewing.

You are fucked in the head.

If you find verbal abuse offensive then don't engage in it. If you are going to engage in it then don't complain if others throw it back at you. That is a lesson most 4-year olds can comprehend. But you are seeking exemption from the standard that you believe everyone else should adhere to and you are an adult. Your moral development appears to be retarded or you believe you are special and consequently exempt from any moral standard you claim to defend. Either way you are fucked in the head and your position is untenable. So fuck off and go and eat one of your cat's turds you hypocritical deluded tool.
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
07-11-2013, 09:47 PM
(07-11-2013 09:42 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 09:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  What are you on about? When did I say that my opinion was privileged?

The implication of drawing a comparison between yourself and Dexter is that you believe you occupy some sort of privileged moral position in relation to everyone else. You are seeking to have your obnoxious and odious online behaviour cast into a reluctant hero narrative. You are delusional. You are a delusional fuckwit.

Quote:You are spewing.

You are fucked in the head.

If you find verbal abuse offensive then don't engage in it. If you are going to engage in it then don't complain if others throw it back at you. That is a lesson most 4-year olds can comprehend. But you are seeking exemption from the standard that you believe everyone else should adhere to and you are an adult. Your moral development appears to be retarded or you believe you are special and consequently exempt from any moral standard you claim to defend. Either way you are fucked in the head and your position is untenable. So fuck off and go and eat one of your cat's turds you hypocritical deluded tool.

I find your attacking people without provocation offensive.

You don't discuss, you insult. You will get that in return. You are odious.

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
07-11-2013, 09:58 PM
Um, I'm gonna go ahead and hop on over to the masturbation thread (2.0) while you all figure this out. Someone PM me when you all figure out who's dick is bigger and I'll grab a towel and come help survey the carnage.

42, bitches.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
07-11-2013, 10:00 PM
(07-11-2013 09:58 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Um, I'm gonna go ahead and hop on over to the masturbation thread (2.0) while you all figure this out. Someone PM me when you all figure out who's dick is bigger and I'll grab a towel and come help survey the carnage.

42, bitches.

Nah, I'm done here.

Chippy can have the last word, for what it's worth.

07-11-2013, 10:03 PM
(07-11-2013 10:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 09:58 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Um, I'm gonna go ahead and hop on over to the masturbation thread (2.0) while you all figure this out. Someone PM me when you all figure out who's dick is bigger and I'll grab a towel and come help survey the carnage.

42, bitches.

Nah, I'm done here.

At this point it's worth my choad flakes. Thank you.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
07-11-2013, 10:09 PM
(07-11-2013 09:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  I find your attacking people without provocation offensive.

I find you offensive, cowardly and ignorant. You are a dickless piece of shit. You are a cry baby.

Quote:You don't discuss, you insult.

So HJ, excubitor, the Catholic dude whose name I have forgotten must be just sock puppets of mine.

No part of your position is tenable. You are presenting a double-standard for acceptance and your allegations are inconsistent with reality.

You've manufactured your own little fantasy land which is dissociated from reality at every point in which it can be just so you can preserve this misguided idea that you are a moral hero.

You are delusional, you are dishonest and you have no principles.

Quote:You will get that in return. You are odious.

Great retort.

You are so terse and deadly:

Me: You are odious.
You: You are odious.

Yes you are fucking brilliant. Dickhead.
07-11-2013, 10:57 PM
(07-11-2013 07:04 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 06:51 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Most people on this forum will treat you bad if they disagree with you. Then when you return the bad treatment back to them, they get all butthurt.

Not most, there are a few though sadly. Sad

Enough to chase away otherwise good posters like Philosoraptor.
08-11-2013, 05:42 AM
(07-11-2013 10:03 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 10:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  Nah, I'm done here.

At this point it's worth my choad flakes. Thank you.

*dry heaves as the thought of your previously owned choad epidermis. *
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post