[split] Chippy vs the World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: [split] Chippy vs the World
(01-11-2013 08:40 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I think chippy must have spent the majority if not all of his childhood getting the shit kicked out of him for being skinny, lanky, perhaps ugly, and awkward. Which would explain why, in an internet setting, he can take great pleasure in being the bully as some kind of ersatz retaliatory exercise. He is smart, but I suspect that this developed from hitting the books instead of participation in athletics (also explains his loner attitude).

He probably didn't get a lot of sexual experiences either, which would explain his obsession with my vagina (he frequently calls me cunt, and wishes I get cancer of my vulva and anus), and his obsession with the length and width of Mark Fultan's penis and therefore how many individuals can hang off it.

Just a guess, but I notice the more true something rings, the more hostile he gets about it. Let's agree to be nice to poor chippy.

Cathym112 - I'm very impressed at this astute diagnosis. I have my Phd in Psychology (as I said before in one of your other threads), and I could not have spoken better myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2013, 01:51 PM
Ok, this thread I subscribe to.
01-11-2013, 01:58 PM
(01-11-2013 12:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 10:33 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Warms my heart, a new TTA couple...Chippy and Blowme.

A blomance? Consider

Lawls. I'm just glad I wasn't drinking. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
01-11-2013, 02:04 PM
Interesting thread.

Diagnosis...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superiority_complex

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
01-11-2013, 02:10 PM
There are a few people here looking down on others from atop their high horses. Dodgy

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
01-11-2013, 02:10 PM
...and if people could restrain their urge to white-knight, it wouldn't be the whole forum. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
01-11-2013, 04:03 PM
(01-11-2013 07:56 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I think the only thing certain in this thread is that chippy is an asshole.

You are lying cunt.

Quote:He moves goalposts, splits hairs in defiance of being wrong. Something in his mind he can never be. Somehow if he admits to being wrong, in his mind, that also means he is stupid. Irrational thinking. Even Albert Einstein admitted when he was wrong.

I can admit when I am wrong but if I am not wrong--as I am not in regard to mega-vitamin therapy and eco-system homeostatis--then I am not going to pretend I am wrong to appease you and some other idiots.

Quote:He also attempts to confound and obscure his ignorance by looking up technical jargon on Wikipedia and Google before making his response. It's classic logomachist trickery.

Where is your evidence for this claim?

You also borrow from my vocabulary. After I use a word that had never appeared in your posts prior, it then appears in some subsequent post. In this case "confoud", in another post "ersatz"...

You immitate my prose.

Quote:He also has no problem stooping to all time lows of wishing cancer on someone who disagrees with him.

You have no problem with lying so as far as I am concerned you are a piece of worthless shit. I wouldn't piss on you if you begged for it. Stupid lying cunt.

Quote:I never insulted (or even spoken to) chippy before he resorted to calling me - betraying his rather juvenile maturity - chlamydia Cathy. Cleaver little bugger, ain't he?

You are a liar. In this thread in which I politely explained that your tactic is weak your started to call me "clap" and "clappy". See here. Clap is colloquial for gonorrhea. Then you continued in that manner even though I wasn't insulting you. Follow the thread. Then when I call you "Chlamydia Cathy" you become self-righteoulsy indignant about it.

You also PMd me--even though you had tried to insult me--asking for my assistance:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
18-10-2013, 04:48 PM
Causation vs correlation
To: Chippy
I was trying to explain to some idiot catholic who was confusing the correlation of homosexual and bisexual serial killers with the causation that homosexuality causes you to be a serial killer.

I was explaining that based on that logic - all white males between the ages of 20-30 were serial killers as well since a good majority of them are.

Anyway - they suggested that you did a better job than me of explaining it (I wasn't getting through to them that correlation doesn't always mean causation). Where might I find this post where you explain the difference?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck you, you stupid lying cunt. Eat shit and die.

Quote:Why are you so angry, chip? Perhaps Dr. Fulton can help you with some vitamin supplements.

I just don't like you. I think you are a stupid, hypocritical lying bitch.

You picked a fight with me. I handed you your ass on a platter with all the trimmings and now you've adopted a pious posture. Fuck you. Go and stick your head in your oven.
01-11-2013, 04:10 PM
(01-11-2013 08:20 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  But really, how much skill does it take to pair the first letter of an STD or sexually graphic description with the first letter of someone's handle? Chlamydia Cathy...Bucky Ballsack...

But calling me "Clappy" and "Clap" is Wildean wit I take it.[1]

Bear in mind also that you initiated this name calling. Anyone can follow that thread to see that is the case. All I did was point on the weakness in your argument and you took offence to that and started trying to insult me. And I didn't even respond in kind in that thread, I stuck to the point but you persisted.
01-11-2013, 04:10 PM
I mistook your handle as clappy. No reference was intended for the clap. You could have asked me, and I would have immediately apologized and clarified.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
01-11-2013, 04:12 PM
And if I had insulted you, why would I have asked, very nicely I might add, for your help?

I wouldnt. So clearly, the clap reference was in error, not an intentional insult.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson