[split] Chippy vs the World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: [split] Chippy vs the World
(08-11-2013 08:39 PM)Chippy Wrote:  It doesn't work that way.

I am disappoint.

So, I guess it's a 'muse' thang.

Fun times ahead.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-11-2013, 11:37 PM
(08-11-2013 08:17 PM)Chippy Wrote:  It's like you are a retard that has figured when you push the Shift key it makes the letters go big and you want to make the letters go big for no reason, for retard fun, like running around in circles wearing a retard helmet.
Are suffers of intellectual disabilities a source of amusement for you?
No
08-11-2013, 11:42 PM
(08-11-2013 08:17 PM)Chippy Wrote:  You are an uneducated, semi-literate hick. The likely reason why you are in support of late-term abortions is so you can continue to fuck to your sister.
Oh the irony. I'm usually never a grammar Nazi but I'll make an exception for you.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
09-11-2013, 12:13 AM
(08-11-2013 11:37 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Are suffers of intellectual disabilities a source of amusement for you?
No

Yes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-11-2013, 12:51 AM
(08-11-2013 11:42 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(08-11-2013 08:17 PM)Chippy Wrote:  You are an uneducated, semi-literate hick. The likely reason why you are in support of late-term abortions is so you can continue to fuck to your sister.
Oh the irony. I'm usually never a grammar Nazi but I'll make an exception for you.

That's not a grammatical error dickhead. It's an editing error; the superfluous "to" was left from a previous version of the phrase. Are going to try and argue that I don't know what the word "fuck" means and how it is used? Really?

The phrase "Oh the irony" should have an exclamation mark not a period.

The construction "usually never" is awful. Just say, "I'm not usually..." or "I'm never.." (whichever you mean).

There are only three logical possibilities:
(i) you are never a grammar Nazi;
(ii) you are always a grammar Nazi; and
(iii) you are sometimes a grammar Nazi.

Are you stating (i) or (iii)?

"[U]sually never" is not the same as "never". The notion of an exception makes sense only in the case of "never". "[U]sually never" implies that you are sometimes a "grammar Nazi" so there is nothing exceptional about your behaviour in that instance and the "but" would serve no meaningful purpose.

Are you trivialising Nazi atrocities? If you were that would be a genuine instance of irony.
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
09-11-2013, 12:58 AM
(09-11-2013 12:51 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(08-11-2013 11:42 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Oh the irony. I'm usually never a grammar Nazi but I'll make an exception for you.

That's not a grammatical error dickhead. ...
<Yawn>
09-11-2013, 01:16 AM
(09-11-2013 12:58 AM)Stevil Wrote:  
(09-11-2013 12:51 AM)Chippy Wrote:  That's not a grammatical error dickhead. ...
<Yawn>

<Yawn> indeed. You raised the topic.
09-11-2013, 01:23 AM
(09-11-2013 01:16 AM)Chippy Wrote:  <Yawn> indeed. You raised the topic.
What topic would that be?
09-11-2013, 06:54 AM
(08-11-2013 06:17 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(08-11-2013 02:10 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  He is a complete jerk and is a psychologist's wet dream, but where this site is hosted is a free country. You are free to be a total ass if you want. Thats why we have the ignore list as an option.

*As a footnote, I would like to put chippy on notice that if he sinks so low as to tell me that he hopes my next child gets dies in utero too, I will ask for a ban for him.

If you don't want to be treated like a cunt then just stop acting like a cunt. It really is as simple as that. If you want to continue trying to match wits, knowledge and/or insults with me then it will end the same way that it has previously. Take your pick. You can look at my dialogues with HJ, EK and others to familiarise yourself with what not being a cunt look likes.

I used to think you were vile, but since I'm choosing to look at chippy like a puppy that's been kicked around, starved of love and is now just mean and aggressive. I take pity on that.

Now I see you differently...

You. Are. Adorable.

I heart you.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
10-11-2013, 03:14 PM
Looks like ChipOnALittleAssDick wandered off. You there, Chippy?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.