[split] Chippy vs the World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: [split] Chippy vs the World
(01-11-2013 01:48 PM)Abeautifulmind Wrote:  Cathym112 - I'm very impressed at this astute diagnosis. I have my Phd in Psychology (as I said before in one of your other threads), and I could not have spoken better myself.

Shove your PhD in psychology up your ass. What university did you get it from? You write like some goat herding Eastern European peasant.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2013, 04:18 PM
Clearly - you are so used to insulting people, that you immediately assume everyone is intentionally insulting you.

Speaks to that whole ersatz bully thing. And go back and look at all my posts. I stole logomachist trickery from Dawkins, not the likes of you.

And at the heart of it, you learned your vocabulary from other authors. Every word you learned was from someone else. So what's your point?

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
01-11-2013, 04:22 PM
(01-11-2013 06:35 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I'm not going to get into a slanging match with the chipster. It's unlikely to achieve anything. He obviously gets some sort of kick out of being antagonistic.

Bear in mind we also have an amazing arsenal of drugs to help depression and anxiety. Often one doesn't work, or causes side effects. Unfortunately that commonly puts people off and they don't get around to trying a different class of drug for their symptoms. If you've tried a drug without a good result that does not mean another drug is not going to help you.

You are a quack. You reference naturopathy as if that represents some authoritative body of knowledge on health. Naturopathy is pseudoscientific bunkum.

You are a quack.

You have no double-blind placebo-controlled studies to substantiate your claims so again you make an extended appeal to your (nonexistent) authority.

None of what you are advocating is consistent with the principles of evidence-based medicine nor with the position of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists. You aren't a psychiatrists, you are a general practitioner and that means your entire training in mental health consisted of one semester. You are a quack.

Anyone that reads studies Kaplan and Saddock's Synopsis of Psychiatry from cover-to-cover will know more about psychological medicince than the average GP.

You are a quack.
01-11-2013, 04:28 PM
Chip - my very first post to you respectfully disagree with you. My only error was mistakenly calling your handle clappy instead of chippy. Clearly an error since the rest of that post is very respectful, despite your rudeness to someone else.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
01-11-2013, 04:31 PM
So now, I'm not a lying cunt - I called you clappy instead of chippy in genuine error. What's your excuse?

you are just a sad bullied kid who ever got over it....

01-11-2013, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 04:45 PM by Chippy.)
(01-11-2013 04:18 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Clearly - you are so used to insulting people, that you immediately assume everyone is intentionally insulting you.

You were trying t insult me. Why did you start calling me "Clap" and "Clappy" when all I had done is explain why your debating tactic isn't a good one[1]. I even restrained myself and said "I'll let that go" but you persisted even though I continued being civil. Answer: you are a cunt.

Quote:Speaks to that whole ersatz bully thing.

You took "ersatz" and "confound" from me and you try an immitate my style of prose.

Quote:And go back and look at all my posts. I stole logomachist trickery from Dawkins, not the likes of you.

I didn't say you took that from me you dishonest foul cunt.

Quote:And at the heart of it, you learned your vocabulary from other authors. Everyword you learned was from someone else.

No, that't not how I learnt most of my vocabulary. I'm one of those boring people that reads the dictionary. I have the multi-volume set of the OED and I read.

You can't seem to decide whether I am knowledgeable or I am getting everything from Wikipedia. If I am getting everything from Wikipedia and you too have access to Wikipedia then why is the quality of my argumentation and my citations so much more superior to yours.

The brute fact which is causing you cognitive dissonance is that I am more intelligent than you and more knowledgeable than you about a broader range of topics. You picked a fight with the wrong person and now you are prevaricating and dissembling (two more words you can take from me).

You are just an unprincipled lying cunt.
01-11-2013, 04:36 PM
(01-11-2013 04:12 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 01:48 PM)Abeautifulmind Wrote:  Cathym112 - I'm very impressed at this astute diagnosis. I have my Phd in Psychology (as I said before in one of your other threads), and I could not have spoken better myself.

Shove your PhD in psychology up your ass. What university did you get it from? You write like some goat herding Eastern European peasant.

Since you asked, Oxford for economics. Harvard for psychology. I'm not Eastern European.

I'm Asian. Speak 4 languages fluently. But no goats, just sheep herding. :-)
[+] 4 users Like Abeautifulmind's post
01-11-2013, 04:39 PM
I don't have a degree but I think someone has anger issues.

And now Blowme won't have anyone to play with since he is above name calling since his sudden onset maturity.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-11-2013, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 04:45 PM by Abeautifulmind.)
In reading cathym112s post to you, it does appear that clappy was in error, since she wasn't insulting for the rest of the post.

It also doesn't make sense that she would politely ask for your help many days later after first purported insult.

Just saying someone might have a few unresolved bully issues and hence the hyper feminine sensitivity to any perceived slight. You hormonal? Menstruating??

The word confound is not nearly as uncommon as ersatz. I doubt she got confound from you.

Further - she originally misspelled "air sats", so it's unlikely it came from you either...although you do have a habit of misspelling easy words like "Forest"
01-11-2013, 04:43 PM
(01-11-2013 04:28 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Chip - my very first post to you respectfully disagree with you. My only error was mistakenly calling your handle clappy instead of chippy. Clearly an error since the rest of that post is very respectful, despite your rudeness to someone else.

No, you also kept calling me "Clap". "Clap" is colloquial for gonorrhea. You were trying to be clever. I bit my tongue, but you just kept going. At that point I realised that you were a cunt that is looking for some timid person to humiliate. I repaid your unjustified impertinence and I did so with interest and then you assumed this morally superior demeanour. Fuck you. You are a lying, hypocritical cunt. I forcefed you your own bitter medicine and you don't like it. Fuck you. Unprincipled cowardly cunt. Let that be a lesson to you. Learn to pick your fights you stupid cunt. You initiated the hostility then when you get vaporised you complain like the unpricipled cunt that you are.