[split] Chippy vs the World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: [split] Chippy vs the World
(01-11-2013 04:42 PM)Abeautifulmind Wrote:  In reading cathym112s post to you, it does appear that clappy was in error, since she wasn't insulting for the rest of the post.

Fuck you. Who asked for your opinion dickhead? I don't recall delegating my judgement to you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2013, 04:48 PM
(01-11-2013 04:43 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 04:28 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Chip - my very first post to you respectfully disagree with you. My only error was mistakenly calling your handle clappy instead of chippy. Clearly an error since the rest of that post is very respectful, despite your rudeness to someone else.

No, you also kept calling me "Clap". "Clap" is colloquial for gonorrhea. You were trying to be clever. I bit my tongue, but you just kept going. At that point I realised that you were a cunt that is looking for some timid person to humiliate. I repaid your unjustified impertinence and I did so with interest and then you assumed this morally superior demeanour. Fuck you. You are a lying, hypocritical cunt. I forcefed you your own bitter medicine and you don't like it. Fuck you. Unprincipled cowardly cunt. Let that be a lesson to you. Learn to pick your fights you stupid cunt. You initiated the hostility then when you get vaporised you complain like the unpricipled cunt that you are.

I thought your handle was clappy. So clap was sort for clappy. Same way I've called you chip, once I realized my error.

Holy fuck. Take some vitamins and chill the fuck out. I apologize for mistakenly calling you clappy or clap for short. It was in no way intended as an insult.

You have thin skin for a bullied kid.
Find all posts by this user
01-11-2013, 04:50 PM
(01-11-2013 04:36 PM)Abeautifulmind Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 04:12 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Shove your PhD in psychology up your ass. What university did you get it from? You write like some goat herding Eastern European peasant.

Since you asked, Oxford for economics. Harvard for psychology. I'm not Eastern European.

I'm Asian. Speak 4 languages fluently. But no goats, just sheep herding. :-)

Who the fuck cares? It was a rhetorical insult question.

So when you graduated you were bestowed with the ability to read minds and infallibly determine intent?
01-11-2013, 04:50 PM
Just out of curiosity - what is it with your obsession with my vagina? You called me a vagina 4 times in one post.

You sexually frustrated, chip? They have services for that, ya know.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
01-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Does anyone want to take one for the team and fuck chip? He needs to release, and relax.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Ok - how about just contributing to a hooker for chippy fund? I'll pledge $100

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
01-11-2013, 05:02 PM
Wait, lemme wiki the results for hooker prices worldwide before I commit a pledge.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
01-11-2013, 05:02 PM
(01-11-2013 04:48 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I thought your handle was clappy. So clap was sort for clappy. Same way I've called you chip, once I realized my error.

No, I don't believe you. I think you are a cunt that just can't take what you want to dish out.

Quote:Holy fuck. Take some vitamins and chill the fuck out. I apologize for mistakenly calling you clappy or clap for short. It was in no way intended as an insult.

Eat shit and die.

Quote:You have thin skin for a bullied kid.

Now you are referencing your own assumptions to create a fictive narrative. Look you stupid presumptuous bitch neither you nor anyone else on this forum knows anything about me. None of you know what my tertiary qualifications are, how I earn a living, what I look like, what I have read, what I have written, how many physical fights I have won, how many I have lost, or how many women I have fucked. Speculate all you want.

I don't like you and several other people on this forum. That is sufficient to account for my disposition. There is no need to invoke pseudo-psychological explanations as if someone taking a disliking to your online persona is extraordinary and otherwise inexplicable. You are a cunt. You tried to insult me without any provocation then you had the audacity to seek my help. You are a cunt. That is all. That has all the explanatory power that is needed.
01-11-2013, 05:03 PM
[Image: popcorn.gif]

God I love this forum. This thread is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen here. A bunch of smart adults acting like eight year olds.

But I just can't look away. Shocking

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
01-11-2013, 05:03 PM
Yes, chippy, I have a vagina. Or cunt if you prefer. I enjoy my vagina. It's soft, silky and provides pleasure to me and to my husband. Who rather enjoys it on a daily basis.

What's wrong, chip? Do you not have a vagina to enjoy as often as you would like? Or do you have someone who humiliates you with her vagina? Does it threaten you? Maybe you are unable to perform for one? I'm trying to determine why a vagina is suppose to seem insulting to you as you have such a negative view of it.

[+] 2 users Like Cathym112's post
01-11-2013, 05:04 PM
(01-11-2013 04:50 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Just out of curiosity - what is it with your obsession with my vagina? You called me a vagina 4 times in one post.

You sexually frustrated, chip? They have services for that, ya know.

Cunt is common Australian vernacular you ethnocentric cunt. Men are called cunts also, it has nothing to do with your vagina.