[split] Coming Out And Ready To Crawl Back In.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2014, 09:36 PM
RE: [split] Coming Out And Ready To Crawl Back In.
(24-06-2014 11:09 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(24-06-2014 10:56 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Law... yes, it's right there in the ten commandments... it's number... oh wait... Consider
So important that God forgot all about it.

Silly one, it's right after the commandment about not raping.

....and just before the one about not having a drunken threesome with your daughters after gawd kills your wife.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2014, 09:41 PM
Jermy, since you think homosexuality is a lifestyle and a choice, and a "sin", I invite you to PROVE IT:

Dan Savage, to Herman Cain, Wrote:Dear Herman,

If being gay is a choice, show us the proof. Choose it. Choose to be gay yourself. Show America how that's done, Herman, show us how a man can choose to be gay. Suck my dick, Herman. Name the time and the place and I'll bring my dick and a camera crew and you can suck me off and win the argument.
Very sincerely yours,

Dan Savage

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/21...24315.html

Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
24-06-2014, 09:45 PM
(24-06-2014 09:41 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Jermy, since you think homosexuality is a lifestyle and a choice, and a "sin", I invite you to PROVE IT:

Dan Savage, to Herman Cain, Wrote:Dear Herman,

If being gay is a choice, show us the proof. Choose it. Choose to be gay yourself. Show America how that's done, Herman, show us how a man can choose to be gay. Suck my dick, Herman. Name the time and the place and I'll bring my dick and a camera crew and you can suck me off and win the argument.
Very sincerely yours,

Dan Savage

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/21...24315.html

Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
I want to invite this fucktard Jeremy to prove he has a " girlfriend".Chase
25-06-2014, 01:03 AM
I really wish you would stop ruining my name.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
25-06-2014, 01:07 AM
(25-06-2014 01:03 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I really wish you would stop ruining my name.

You really have nothing to worry about here. You fly too many leagues above him.
25-06-2014, 01:08 AM
(24-06-2014 09:36 PM)Leo Wrote:  Another thing Jeremy wanker , you should stop lying about your " girlfriend " . You like giant dicks destroying your asshole. Jeremy stop being a hypocrite !Thumbsup

Time to post the classic scientific paper again which can be downloaded as a PDF.

Is homophobia associated with homosexual arousal?

Answer: yes.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
25-06-2014, 01:13 AM
(25-06-2014 01:08 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(24-06-2014 09:36 PM)Leo Wrote:  Another thing Jeremy wanker , you should stop lying about your " girlfriend " . You like giant dicks destroying your asshole. Jeremy stop being a hypocrite !Thumbsup

Time to post the classic scientific paper again which can be downloaded as a PDF.

Is homophobia associated with homosexual arousal?

Answer: yes.

Very interesting. My ex is very homophobic, and I have been asked on a number of occassions if he was gay. He's also acted somewhat less... um... "masculine" on many occassions and I've had to (in my fundamentalist past) reassure him that his lisp is nothing to worry about.... no, not every guy has to look just as "manly" as the next, and he's just "metrosexual" which could mean more classy, stylish or "city," which just makes sense as he's from Chicago and lives around NYC, so I'd reassured him with that. It could also be why he seems like his whole life is a show and why he was so mechanical in bed....

My mom is convinced he's "flaming" closet homosexual and always has been.
[+] 2 users Like Charis's post
25-06-2014, 03:14 AM
(25-06-2014 01:07 AM)Charis Wrote:  
(25-06-2014 01:03 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I really wish you would stop ruining my name.

You really have nothing to worry about here. You fly too many leagues above him.

He means his name as in Jeremy.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-06-2014, 03:34 AM
(25-06-2014 03:14 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(25-06-2014 01:07 AM)Charis Wrote:  You really have nothing to worry about here. You fly too many leagues above him.

He means his name as in Jeremy.

Ohhhhhhhhhh....
25-06-2014, 06:07 AM
Trying reeeaaally hard to not jump all over KC here.... Need a distraction, I do.

(24-06-2014 09:17 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(24-06-2014 09:01 AM)guitar_nut Wrote:  Another example of using the bible to justify stereotyping. I can only assume, then, that you represent the effects of a Christian lifestyle. Confrontational, insensitive, antagonistic, addictive personality, and willing to judge an entire group of people based on a few lines of text written by someone who never traveled more than 100 miles from their birthplace.

The New Testament doesn't explicitly forbid cannibalism, so why don't you head down to the local morgue and make yourself a delicious dick-sandwich. You've earned it.

I said arguments exist against homosexuality NOT BASED on religious beliefs.

Maybe you missed that part.

Ah.. that'll do nicely.

Do tell, Jermy; it should be very entertaining.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post