[split] Coming Out And Ready To Crawl Back In.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2014, 06:36 AM
RE: [split] Coming Out And Ready To Crawl Back In.
(25-06-2014 06:07 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Trying reeeaaally hard to not jump all over KC here.... Need a distraction, I do.

What'd I do?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2014, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2014 09:39 AM by Free Thought.)
(25-06-2014 06:36 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(25-06-2014 06:07 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Trying reeeaaally hard to not jump all over KC here.... Need a distraction, I do.

What'd I do?

Your post just inspired old habits from the 'Ask a Theist' thread.

The re-bringing up of (as previously established elsewhere) circular logic about sin was especially reaction demanding, but I didn't want to overly want to derail the derail by attacking somebody who wasn't central to the attacking somebody derail-rail.

Plus, you did enter a thread with religion involved, and it is you we are speaking about here.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-06-2014, 10:16 AM
(24-06-2014 09:17 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I said arguments exist against homosexuality NOT BASED on religious beliefs.

Do tell, asshole.

"Arguments" exist against being BLACK, as well, but, like all of your other "arguments", their mere existence doesn't mean anything. Every "argument" you have ever pandered in this forum has been utterly destroyed quite easily.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
25-06-2014, 10:38 AM
(25-06-2014 09:26 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  The re-bringing up of (as previously established elsewhere) circular logic about sin was especially reaction demanding

Oh the "so Christ could have a purpose" thing.

*sigh*

That's what you took away from my post?

smh

Quote:Plus, you did enter a thread with religion involved, and it is you we are speaking about here.

huh?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
25-06-2014, 12:26 PM
You all are making me dizzy. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
25-06-2014, 03:53 PM
(24-06-2014 09:36 PM)Leo Wrote:  Another thing Jeremy wanker , you should stop lying about your " girlfriend " . You like giant dicks destroying your asshole. Jeremy stop being a hypocrite !Thumbsup

Glad to see we got a backup when DemonicLemon drops the ball. Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-06-2014, 04:08 PM
(25-06-2014 03:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-06-2014 09:36 PM)Leo Wrote:  Another thing Jeremy wanker , you should stop lying about your " girlfriend " . You like giant dicks destroying your asshole. Jeremy stop being a hypocrite !Thumbsup

Glad to see we got a backup when DemonicLemon drops the ball. Thumbsup

I "dropped the ball" because nobody would return my love ;_;

Should it turn out our friend Jeremy is willing to be more receptive, I'll start flirting with him.

Jeremy, my ass will always be open to your meaty member despite all of our disagreements! I admit you're pretty fucking cute if your avatar is anything to go by. Drooling

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
25-06-2014, 07:03 PM
(25-06-2014 10:38 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(25-06-2014 09:26 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  The re-bringing up of (as previously established elsewhere) circular logic about sin was especially reaction demanding

Oh the "so Christ could have a purpose" thing.

*sigh*

That's what you took away from my post?

smh

It is primarily what irked me, sir!

What can I say; old habits die hard.

(25-06-2014 10:38 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
Quote:Plus, you did enter a thread with religion involved, and it is you we are speaking about here.

huh?

Yep. Yes

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
25-06-2014, 07:18 PM
(25-06-2014 04:08 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Jeremy, my ass will always be open to your meaty member despite all of our disagreements! I admit you're pretty fucking cute if your avatar is anything to go by. Drooling

Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post