[split] Commentary on the viodjit vs. Drich "book of your religion" match

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2014, 03:47 AM
RE: [split] Commentary on the viodjit vs. Drich "book of your religion" match
(27-04-2014 02:57 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 06:11 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  I bet you didn't know that a horse bred for racing, in Aramaic, was "alaremo"
From which we get the Italian Alfa Romeo

False.

... Drinking Beverage

Not sure if...
Sense of humour by-pass
or
Showing off actually fucking knowing something for a change

Tongue Drinking Beverage

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2014, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2014 08:04 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(26-04-2014 08:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  Are you guys channeling Ralph Ellis? Ohmy

Ellis told me that BMW convertibles were named for a sect of British-Moorish-Whore-Wasps that stung the aliens in Egypt, when they were learning to *ride* their horses, who, as we all know, built the pyramids .. (which of course proves the Trinity came from aliens), and they needed more converts, and the people they identified as possible new cult members were known as the "convertibles".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-04-2014, 08:54 AM
(27-04-2014 06:26 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 08:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  Are you guys channeling Ralph Ellis? Ohmy

Ellis told me that BMW convertibles were named for a sect of British-Moorish-Whore-Wasps that stung the aliens in Egypt, when they were learning to *ride* their horses, who, as we all know, built the pyramids .. (which of course proves the Trinity came from aliens), and they needed more converts, and the people they identified as possible new cult members were known as the "convertibles".

You sure that wasn't LoonAnon?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
28-04-2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Why do you trust the book of your religion ? (abrahamic religion only)
What an interesting thing to think about.

I trust God not because of the book, but the book because of God.
[+] 1 user Likes An_Theist's post
28-04-2014, 08:18 PM
(28-04-2014 07:24 PM)An_Theist Wrote:  What an interesting thing to think about.

[Image: devQ0.gif]

[+] 4 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
29-04-2014, 06:29 AM
(28-04-2014 07:24 PM)An_Theist Wrote:  What an interesting thing to think about.

Yeah, it shoots the 'thinkers' down every time. Most of the time they don't know what to say because no one has taught them to think out side of their 'I hate God box.' So they say nothing, (searching the internet looking for a valid response) or they stick to what they think will work trying to make a nonsensical argument work. Because their hate is so great that they can not remain silent. That anything is better than nothing. Or the believe their own propaganda that a theist could not intellectually best one of them, let alone tear apart the meme based argument that caught their own eye and memorized them to the point of surrendering their own ability to think.Laugh out load

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
29-04-2014, 11:45 AM
(29-04-2014 06:29 AM)Drich Wrote:  

Yeah, it shoots the 'thinkers' down every time.

Glad to see you admit that you are incapable of thinking and thus reject it as a tool for investigating the world.

Quote: Most of the time they don't know what to say

Even if that were true -- which you have not shown -- it would be because such statements are "not even wrong". Meaning they are so nonsensical that they do not rise to a level of needing serious refutation.

Quote: because no one has taught them to think out side of their 'I hate God box.'

Pure and utter bullshit, and a straw man. Can't hate what doesn't exist.

Quote: So they say nothing, (searching the internet looking for a valid response)

Here's the only valid response it deserves:

[Image: colin-farrell.gif]

Quote:or they stick to what they think will work trying to make a nonsensical argument work.

No need to provide any sort of argument to refute what is already incoherent and nonsensical.

Quote: Because their hate is so great that they can not remain silent.

Oh, look, the "atheists hate gawd" strawman again. <yawn>

Quote: That anything is better than nothing. Or the believe their own propaganda that a theist could not intellectually best one of them,

You have yet to best ANYONE in any forum I have seen you trolling, Mr. Dunning-Krueger.

Quote: let alone tear apart the meme based argument that caught their own eye and memorized them to the point of surrendering their own ability to think.Laugh out load

You wouldn't know actual thinking if it bent you over and fucked you in the ass.

29-04-2014, 02:42 PM
Cut poor Dritch-Kruger some slack. He's still climbing his way out of this smoking crater:

Quote:Why should anyone on this forum, or any other forum, bother debating with you if you omit vital information as above, are unable to admit to being wrong (p200, p202, p198, p209), are hypocritical (p205, p150), use strawman arguments (p205, p150), are condescending (p25, p156), avoid defending statements because they are 'taken out of context' (p54), avoid answering questions (p68, p70, p72, p78, p103, p105, p162, p176, p184, p186, p188, p190, p192, p196, p198, p202), answer other questions that were not asked instead that you want to answer (p72, p136), are inconsistent (p96, p159, p195, p197, p201), willing to say something 100% factually wrong and will stand by it even when asked (p128 & p130, p147, p156), will come up with the most feeble of excuses when shown your own inconsistencies (p200, p204), do not read the links that you post (p146, p156, p190), play word games and resort to definitions as a distraction (p149, p153, p204), attack the other person's methods as a form of distraction when the questions get tough (p156, p205, p207, p212) and do not understand the logical fallacies you accuse other people of committing (p190)?

It's kind of hard to take him seriously anymore.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 3 users Like guitar_nut's post
29-04-2014, 03:25 PM
(29-04-2014 02:42 PM)guitar_nut Wrote:  Cut poor Dritch-Kruger some slack. He's still climbing his way out of this smoking crater:

LMFAO!

Quote:
Quote:Why should anyone on this forum, or any other forum, bother debating with you if you omit vital information as above, are unable to admit to being wrong (p200, p202, p198, p209), are hypocritical (p205, p150), use strawman arguments (p205, p150), are condescending (p25, p156), avoid defending statements because they are 'taken out of context' (p54), avoid answering questions (p68, p70, p72, p78, p103, p105, p162, p176, p184, p186, p188, p190, p192, p196, p198, p202), answer other questions that were not asked instead that you want to answer (p72, p136), are inconsistent (p96, p159, p195, p197, p201), willing to say something 100% factually wrong and will stand by it even when asked (p128 & p130, p147, p156), will come up with the most feeble of excuses when shown your own inconsistencies (p200, p204), do not read the links that you post (p146, p156, p190), play word games and resort to definitions as a distraction (p149, p153, p204), attack the other person's methods as a form of distraction when the questions get tough (p156, p205, p207, p212) and do not understand the logical fallacies you accuse other people of committing (p190)?

It's kind of hard to take him seriously anymore.

Confused Did you EVER????? No

29-04-2014, 05:17 PM
(29-04-2014 11:45 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 06:29 AM)Drich Wrote:  Yeah, it shoots the 'thinkers' down every time.

Glad to see you admit that you are incapable of thinking and thus reject it as a tool for investigating the world.

Quote: Most of the time they don't know what to say

Even if that were true -- which you have not shown -- it would be because such statements are "not even wrong". Meaning they are so nonsensical that they do not rise to a level of needing serious refutation.

Quote: because no one has taught them to think out side of their 'I hate God box.'

Pure and utter bullshit, and a straw man. Can't hate what doesn't exist.

Quote: So they say nothing, (searching the internet looking for a valid response)

Here's the only valid response it deserves:

[Image: colin-farrell.gif]

Quote:or they stick to what they think will work trying to make a nonsensical argument work.

No need to provide any sort of argument to refute what is already incoherent and nonsensical.

Quote: Because their hate is so great that they can not remain silent.

Oh, look, the "atheists hate gawd" strawman again. <yawn>

Quote: That anything is better than nothing. Or the believe their own propaganda that a theist could not intellectually best one of them,

You have yet to best ANYONE in any forum I have seen you trolling, Mr. Dunning-Krueger.

Quote: let alone tear apart the meme based argument that caught their own eye and memorized them to the point of surrendering their own ability to think.Laugh out load

You wouldn't know actual thinking if it bent you over and fucked you in the ass.

If you think you can hold your own you are more than free to start your own 'boxing match.'

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.