[split] Commentary on the viodjit vs. Drich "book of your religion" match

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: Why do you trust the book of your religion ? (abrahamic religion only)
(29-04-2014 05:17 PM)Drich Wrote:  If you think you can hold your own you are more than free to start your own 'boxing match.'

Don't need to have a formal boxing match to wipe the walls of this forum with your sorry ass.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
29-04-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Why do you trust the book of your religion ? (abrahamic religion only)
(28-04-2014 08:18 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 07:24 PM)An_Theist Wrote:  What an interesting thing to think about.

I trust God not because of the book, but the book because of God.

[Image: devQ0.gif]

That A) Proves Nothing B) Is not accurate
29-04-2014, 08:20 PM
RE: [split] Commentary on the viodjit vs. Drich "book of your religion" match
(29-04-2014 05:27 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 05:17 PM)Drich Wrote:  If you think you can hold your own you are more than free to start your own 'boxing match.'

Don't need to have a formal boxing match to wipe the walls of this forum with your sorry ass.

No, what you need is the love and close moral support of your peers. You need the at-a-boys to keep coming so you can venture out well beyond the limits of logic and reason to have the nerve to seriously post your meme based arguements. You need people constantly nurture you and tell you you are not an idiot and are winning a given arguement, so you can boldly support your hate and bigotry against anything or anyone pro God.

So again (I'm) mocking/taqiyyyah put up, shut up... Or simply continue to cheerlead from the side lines, those who have the nerve to take me on.

They may fail, but at least they tried to defend what they believe or not.

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
29-04-2014, 08:46 PM
(29-04-2014 06:29 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 07:24 PM)An_Theist Wrote:  What an interesting thing to think about.

Yeah, it shoots the 'thinkers' down every time. Most of the time they don't know what to say because no one has taught them to think out side of their 'I hate God box.' So they say nothing, (searching the internet looking for a valid response) or they stick to what they think will work trying to make a nonsensical argument work. Because their hate is so great that they can not remain silent. That anything is better than nothing. Or the believe their own propaganda that a theist could not intellectually best one of them, let alone tear apart the meme based argument that caught their own eye and memorized them to the point of surrendering their own ability to think.Laugh out load
HE WAS BEING SARCASTIC!

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
29-04-2014, 08:51 PM
(29-04-2014 06:29 AM)Drich Wrote:  

Yeah, it shoots the 'thinkers' down every time. Most of the time they don't know what to say because no one has taught them to think out side of their 'I hate God box.' So they say nothing, (searching the internet looking for a valid response) or they stick to what they think will work trying to make a nonsensical argument work. Because their hate is so great that they can not remain silent. That anything is better than nothing. Or the believe their own propaganda that a theist could not intellectually best one of them, let alone tear apart the meme based argument that caught their own eye and memorized them to the point of surrendering their own ability to think.Laugh out load

No Dr. Itch. No one hates something that doesn't exist.
Never mistake dismissal of preposterous nonsense (your religion) for active hate.
You wouldn't know about "besting" anything or anyone. The first requirement in "besting" someone, is learning how to use the same language the person you are trying to "best" uses. What actual language do you use ? Certainly it's not English.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-04-2014, 10:03 PM
(29-04-2014 05:36 PM)An_Theist Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 08:18 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  [Image: devQ0.gif]

Your wishful thinking is not an argument. Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
29-04-2014, 10:08 PM
(29-04-2014 08:20 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 05:27 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Don't need to have a formal boxing match to wipe the walls of this forum with your sorry ass.

No, what you need is the love and close moral support of your peers.

Project much, asshole?

Quote: You need the at-a-boys to keep coming so you can venture out well beyond the limits of logic and reason to have the nerve to seriously post your meme based arguements.

Oh, look at all the wishful thinking. And an army of straw men as well.

Quote:You need people constantly nurture you and tell you you are not an idiot and are winning a given arguement, so you can boldly support your hate and bigotry against anything or anyone pro God.

I stand on my own two feet, quite unlike you who only became a fucking xtard because some tart wouldn't date you if you wouldn't. Project much, asshole?

Quote:So again (I'm) mocking/taqiyyyah put up, shut up... Or simply continue to cheerlead from the side lines, those who have the nerve to take me on.

I take your sorry punk ass on any time I like. The fact that YOU have retreated to only one-on-ones in the Ring is the mark of YOUR cowardice.

Quote:They may fail, but at least they tried to defend what they believe or not.

No one has lost to you in the Ring, Delusional Drippy Dunning-Krueger.

30-04-2014, 08:04 PM
(29-04-2014 10:03 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 05:36 PM)An_Theist Wrote:  That A) Proves Nothing B) Is not accurate

Your wishful thinking is not an argument. Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Your insult, however, also isn't an argument. Go #420bleachyourself.
30-04-2014, 08:50 PM
(30-04-2014 08:04 PM)An_Theist Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 10:03 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Your wishful thinking is not an argument. Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Your insult, however, also isn't an argument. Go #420bleachyourself.

I pointed out that you assertion is a circular argument, moron. Destroyed your assertion with a picture. Of course you are too fucking stupid to figure it out.

30-04-2014, 11:40 PM
(29-04-2014 05:36 PM)An_Theist Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 08:18 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  [Image: devQ0.gif]

It is a circular argument. In fact, it's the same circular argument we've heard for aeons, with the order slightly changed.

[Image: circular_reasoning.gif]

And when you change the order of the circular argument, there's nothing even providing the illusion of supporting <God Exists>.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 3 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post