[split] Commentary on the viodjit vs. Drich "book of your religion" match

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2014, 04:16 AM
RE: [split] Commentary on the viodjit vs. Drich "book of your religion" match
I go away for a week and miss all the fun. But on returning my day is made by finding out Drich only found god in an attempt to get a booty call and then this little gem

(29-04-2014 06:29 AM)Drich Wrote:  Yeah, it shoots the 'thinkers' down every time.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

So glad to be back.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Eva's post
01-05-2014, 08:41 AM
(29-04-2014 06:29 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 07:24 PM)An_Theist Wrote:  What an interesting thing to think about.

I trust God not because of the book, but the book because of God.

Yeah, it shoots the 'thinkers' down every time. Most of the time they don't know what to say because no one has taught them to think out side of their 'I hate God box.' So they say nothing, (searching the internet looking for a valid response) or they stick to what they think will work trying to make a nonsensical argument work. Because their hate is so great that they can not remain silent. That anything is better than nothing. Or the believe their own propaganda that a theist could not intellectually best one of them, let alone tear apart the meme based argument that caught their own eye and memorized them to the point of surrendering their own ability to think.Laugh out load

Drich - I see you listen to your boy Paul in Romans:

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Yup, that is what we we all are! You are a pathetic, self-righteous, deluded, bigot who needs to get his clouded and nonfunctioning head out of that hateful book of scripture. All the hate you describe about humans is found in your shitty book. What an arrogant and clueless friggin jackass!

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
29-05-2014, 06:33 PM
The thread was closed. Read the content of this debate and tell us what do you think about my arguments and those of my adversary.
29-05-2014, 08:08 PM
Well, I think it was somewhat hampered by the fact that English is a non-native tongue for both of you...

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop