[split] Congratulations.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2014, 03:52 PM
RE: Congratulations.
(13-07-2014 03:29 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(10-07-2014 08:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That's not how Woof operates Girly.
He's like a ladies menstrual cycle, comes around once a month briefly and it's always "special" when it does.

All one can do is hope and pray for early menopause.

So you persist in chasing my posts that have no bearing on you whatsoever.......
As for the menstrual analogy, perhaps some of the ladies found this sexist, even offensive.
As TTA does not require regular postings and my resignation was not accepted, I imagine I can post as often or infrequently as I choose.
I was not surprised to see that the only mod giving you a 'like' for your first little effort was Vosur...............................

In MuffinHead's defense, I encouraged him to post that 'cause I found it funny as fuck. You need thicker skin Woofmeister, I've told you this before. I can help with that but you have to take the first step and apply DEET to get over the mosquitoes. Big Grin

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-07-2014, 04:00 PM
Probably Muffs will be my forever enemy after he reads this - but it has to be said.

His relentless, hateful, disgusting persecution of you is nothing but elder abuse. He is a big bully and he has found a weak target - there is really nothing you can do to defend yourself against his abuse.

When you have a free speech forum, the assumption is that the community will police itself. Yet nobody stands up against bullying here.

Well, this has gone on long enough, and I don't care if I unleash the wrath of Muffs upon myself.

Carry on. Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
13-07-2014, 05:10 PM
(13-07-2014 04:00 PM)Dom Wrote:  Probably Muffs will be my forever enemy after he reads this - but it has to be said.

His relentless, hateful, disgusting persecution of you is nothing but elder abuse. He is a big bully and he has found a weak target - there is really nothing you can do to defend yourself against his abuse.

When you have a free speech forum, the assumption is that the community will police itself. Yet nobody stands up against bullying here.

Well, this has gone on long enough, and I don't care if I unleash the wrath of Muffs upon myself.

#sigh
13-07-2014, 05:13 PM
(13-07-2014 05:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-07-2014 04:00 PM)Dom Wrote:  Probably Muffs will be my forever enemy after he reads this - but it has to be said.

Oh darn it Girly, now that song is stuck in my head and I don't know what it is...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-07-2014, 11:22 PM
Quote:He is a big bully and he has found a weak target

hehe you called Woof weak.

[Image: oscar.png]
14-07-2014, 06:31 AM
(13-07-2014 11:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:He is a big bully and he has found a weak target

hehe you called Woof weak.

I sincerely hope you took more than that away from what I said.

Yes, the elderly are weak in the eyes of someone your age.

And in comparison, physically, they probably are.

As far as arguments and drama go - what a waste of time. The older you get, the less time you waste.

As far as being pleased because someone has grown weak over the years - makes you look very ugly.

14-07-2014, 06:46 AM
Dom, you're being stupid.
Woof made bigoted remarks and is yet to apologize. I don't give a shit if he's 12 or 112. The only one that's called Woof weak here is you so don't put words in my mouth. This has nothing to do with age and everything to do with homophobic remarks.

Just because someone is of a certain age doesn't mean they instantly deserve respect. Woof hasn't earned it and as far as I'm concerned he doesn't deserve any from me until he apologizes.

So take your accusations of agism and fuck off because you're barking up the wrong tree.

[Image: oscar.png]
14-07-2014, 07:19 AM
(14-07-2014 06:46 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Dom, you're being stupid.
Woof made bigoted remarks and is yet to apologize. I don't give a shit if he's 12 or 112. The only one that's called Woof weak here is you so don't put words in my mouth. This has nothing to do with age and everything to do with homophobic remarks.

Just because someone is of a certain age doesn't mean they instantly deserve respect. Woof hasn't earned it and as far as I'm concerned he doesn't deserve any from me until he apologizes.

So take your accusations of agism and fuck off because you're barking up the wrong tree.

He back-pedaled ages ago, you chose not to accept it because you like being vindictive, it gives you some sort of sick joy.

Your day will likely come, you may live long enough to find that everything to have learned in the first third of your life is not true. Don't think it won't happen - it would be a sad thing for humanity if we didn't keep evolving socially, my bet is that you will end up looking clueless. Hopefully the then younger generation will find it in their heart not to persecute you for it but to engage in meaningful dialog.

You are attacking him for being born too early, twist it as you may, and you are doing so after several attempts by him to show you that he is changing.

And no, I am not going to dig up old threads to show you.

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
14-07-2014, 08:02 AM
All this drama seems very familiar to me. Reminds me of coming home from school to see my grandmother sat before the tv watching her stories. So dramatic and boring and pointless.
Like sands through the hour glass.....
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
14-07-2014, 08:12 AM
(14-07-2014 07:19 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(14-07-2014 06:46 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Dom, you're being stupid.

He back-pedaled ages ago, you chose not to accept it because you like being vindictive, it gives you some sort of sick joy.

Your day will likely come, you may live long enough to find that everything to have learned in the first third of your life is not true. Don't think it won't happen - it would be a sad thing for humanity if we didn't keep evolving socially, my bet is that you will end up looking clueless. Hopefully the then younger generation will find it in their heart not to persecute you for it but to engage in meaningful dialog.

You are attacking him for being born too early, twist it as you may, and you are doing so after several attempts by him to show you that he is changing.

And no, I am not going to dig up old threads to show you.

Can Muffs & Wolfie just get along now?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post