[split] Congratulations.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2014, 04:25 PM
RE: Congratulations.
(14-07-2014 08:39 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(14-07-2014 06:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  ...
Yes, the elderly are weak in the eyes of someone your age.

And in comparison, physically, they probably are.

Not our Woofsy.

He's built like this...

[Image: GusRuhlin-FP.jpg]

Yeah, GrogWoof and GrogGirly been "lift big rock off ground put back down do again with bigger rock" for twice as long as MuffinMind been alive. We could baton twirl him in one hand. ... I mean before MuffinStuffin got all fat and shit.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2014, 04:29 PM
(14-07-2014 06:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  Yes, the elderly are weak in the eyes of someone your age.

Not Woofmeister or GrilyMan. We been lifting 4 times the weight of those muffins for twice as long as MuffinFart's been alive. ... I mean before he went all MuffinFat and shit. Tongue

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
14-07-2014, 04:35 PM
Quote:He back-pedaled ages ago

No he didn't.

Quote: you chose not to accept it

Because it was a piss poor apology and didn't even address what he was suppose to be apologizing for.

Quote:You are attacking him for being born too early

Nope. I attack him for being a homophobic cunt.

Quote:Can Muffs & Wolfie just get along now?

As I've said from the very start, we can "get along" as soon as he apologizes.

Quote:WOW!

I am so surprised this topic became a Muffs vs Woofs topic. Shocking!

And guess who made a thread that was gonna die on page one into something more? Dom.

WOW!

I am so surprised...

Quote:Yeah, GrogWoof and GrogGirly been "lift big rock off ground put back down do again with bigger rock" for twice as long as MuffinMind been alive. We could baton twirl him in one hand. ... I mean before MuffinStuffin got all fat and shit.

no comment.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
14-07-2014, 04:42 PM
(14-07-2014 04:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Yeah, GrogWoof and GrogGirly been "lift big rock off ground put back down do again with bigger rock" for twice as long as MuffinMind been alive. We could baton twirl him in one hand. ... I mean before MuffinStuffin got all fat and shit.

no comment.

COMMENT YOU BASTURD! COMMENT!

[Image: brazil.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-07-2014, 04:45 PM
(14-07-2014 04:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-07-2014 04:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  no comment.

COMMENT YOU BASTURD! COMMENT!

Can't talk *mumble* mouth full of *mumble* sticky bun.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
14-07-2014, 05:07 PM
(14-07-2014 04:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(14-07-2014 04:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  COMMENT YOU BASTURD! COMMENT!

Can't talk *mumble* mouth full of *mumble* sticky bun.

Note to Maori: Keep him alive as long as possible on sticky buns. It seasons the jerky.

14-07-2014, 05:12 PM
You know the issue with sticky buns today?
They don't make them like how I remember them growing up.
Growing up my mother occasionally brought some and they were like a big slice of log cake but with bread and jam and than the best icing you've ever tasted generously lathered ontop with a fine glaze. They were fantastic. But todays sticky buns are simple a a small hotdog bun with some soft generic pink icing with some coconut sprinkled ontop.

WTF IS UP WITH THAT SHIT!?

14-07-2014, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2014 05:29 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-07-2014 05:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You know the issue with sticky buns today?
Growing up my mother occasionally brought some and they were like a big slice of log cake but with bread and jam and than the best icing you've ever tasted generously lathered ontop with a fine glaze. They were fantastic. But todays sticky buns are simple a a small hotdog bun with some soft generic pink icing with some coconut sprinkled ontop.

I will hunt you down and jerk you myself. Angry

14-07-2014, 05:32 PM
(14-07-2014 06:46 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Dom, you're being stupid.
Woof made bigoted remarks and is yet to apologize. I don't give a shit if he's 12 or 112. The only one that's called Woof weak here is you so don't put words in my mouth. This has nothing to do with age and everything to do with homophobic remarks.

Just because someone is of a certain age doesn't mean they instantly deserve respect. Woof hasn't earned it and as far as I'm concerned he doesn't deserve any from me until he apologizes.

So take your accusations of agism and fuck off because you're barking up the wrong tree.

Apology?
I do not recall any specific comments relevant to your sexual preferences.
My post, related to male parenting, not homosexuality per se.
You need to cite the offensive remark.

I see no reason to apologize for an opinion, other than if it was extremely insensitive, and even here one should not be obliged to apologize for their view; rather, any upset that may have followed the contention.
Many people change their views, beliefs, contentions, opinions....even "truths" on an ongoing basis.

I do not hold that my views on controversial issues are 'true', whatever that is!
I wonder if the issue involves more than just me?
14-07-2014, 06:05 PM
(14-07-2014 05:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-07-2014 05:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You know the issue with sticky buns today?

I will hunt you down and jerk you myself. Angry

You're such a tease.

@woof, your comments were in relation to gay parents. I'm not searching for the thread because I'm lazy but they were offensive.

If you don't wanna apologize that's fine, my rep comment will remain. No amount of bitching about it from you or Dom or anyone else will change it. Only you can change it. If you wanna remain a homophobic fucktard than that's your prerogative just as it's my prerogative to hate you for it.

It's really that simple and has been since day 1.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post