[split] Conversations with Theists/Creationists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2015, 01:45 PM
RE: [split] Conversations with Theists/Creationists
Christ man, you actually showed you were human in some of your other posts. This fucking garbage does nothing for your cause and just convinces anyone who'd give you the benefit of the doubt that you're a waste of oxygen.

Fucking LOL Dodgy Jack yourself up.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
14-03-2015, 01:59 PM
(14-03-2015 02:13 AM)A New Hope Wrote:  
(13-03-2015 09:09 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  So let me get this right you don't have the time to do a Google search for "Best books on evolution" and click like...the first 3 links and have the answer instantly, but you DO have time to come to a forum ask the question you could ask Google and wait for people to respond with the information you want. While I personally find that lazy and stupid I'll bite anyway.

The Greatest Show on Earth
Why Evolution is True

Those are two of the best as far as books go, and they are very easy to read, even for idiots, so that's a good place for you to start.

The Rough Guide to Evolution
Is less in depth but a much easier read then most, it's also funny and touches on more the just the evidence. It's a bit more....beginner then I like but that's personal preference.

Evolution: What the Fossils Say and Why It Matters

This book deals with one very specific type of evidence for Evolution. I'd argue it's one of the better ones on the subject of the Fossil record.

Other good books on the Subject include, but are in no way limited to, the following:
Evolution: The Triumph of an Idea
Your Inner Fish: A Journey into the 3.5-Billion-Year History of the Human Body

Aron Ra has a great series on Youtube called The Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism which is about the best deconstruction of and explanation of why, even if evolution was not a fact and it is, creationism is still false and not correct.
10th Foundational Falsehood of Creationism is arguably the best of the series dealing more with evolution then the problems of Creationism. It uses a lot of technical words and you might want to have a decent understanding of evolution before you watch it or your likely to just end up confused.
Lol thanks but your missing the point have YOU read all these books personally? Which did you like the best? Yeah I could hit up google and be like "yo google what books you got on evolution for a nigga?" And google can give me the top bought or the top read books on google. But if theres anything ive learned using google its that 95 percent of the population hates to deal with books that are REALLY intelligent and that google generally gives me the highest rated dumbed down books. I want books that professors are reading and talking about... not the general fucking population. Next your going to tell me to read twilight huh? I dont want books I was capable of reading in kindergarten I want a book that really gets into it a book you walk away from learning not only the fucking theory but everything leading up to its discovery the differnt sciences invloved, I want something to go over each theory from the moment it even became a firing neuron in some bitches brain to the moment it fucking became an accepted idea. Is that so fucking hard to grasp? Dodgy are you soooooo hoping for a fight that you dont understand that? If you really want to fight go to your local pub and start something like a real man dont hide behind your keyboard like a whiny little bitch... "oh what you cant use google?"," Oh what you never opened a textbook?" So tell me have you any read any books that actually go over the ENTIRE theory from COGNITION TO ACCEPTANCE???? Big Grin cause IF NOT then PLEASE SHUT UP Angry turn off your computer and go drink a beer. OR [Image: ad0d52526f8a8c081ba24121bbe4c24a.jpg]Thank you. (I still want links some of you are giving me links that do exactley what I want. Thank you.)

I know it is wrong to promote yourself but this is for a reason. I have a post on transitional fossils

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...al-Fossils

and a post on how genetics supports evolution, in fact needs it to explain genetics

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-Evolution

This should get you started.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
14-03-2015, 03:22 PM
(14-03-2015 01:08 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  
(14-03-2015 12:08 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Oh I don't know ......maybe the two that I linked and immediately said "These are two of the best as far as books go?" don't you think? If your reading comprehension is so bad that you have to ask me which I think are best after I literally just fucking telling you perhaps I should find some Pop Up books on evolution for you.

That's nice but first off you ARE the general population and if you had a basic idea on what evolution is and how it works you would have already realized it's true and we would not be having the conversation so no I do in fact think you're a rank amateur and you should start at the bottom, however that did not keep me from listing books (and videos) that I personally think are beyond your grasp.
Secondly while looking back at what I replied to I don't see you once asking for "books professors are reading" (which as an aside is all the ones I fucking listed) what I do see you asking for is:

The fact you think there is a single book that covers every single thing about evolution, that details the entire theory and it's entire timeline as a scientifically validated fact proves just how woefully uneducated in the field you are. If you're looking for a collection of books that as a whole can give you, more or less, a view of the entire theory and it's history.....I provided that. In my original post. Like you asked for. You stupid fucking troglodyte.
[Image: funny-gif-Fry-megaphone-backwards-Futurama.gif]
Lmao cause I was hostile from from the get go, RIGHT? Rolleyes ANYWAYS no I dont think there is a SINGLE book if I thought there was a SINGLE book out there explaining everything why would I come asking for BOOKS AND LINKS (PLURAL IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE S AT THE END OF EACH WORD MEANS)? I already have a small list of books I plan to read, thanks to some of the users.... who I happened to never have to get into it with....but im the one looking for a fight RIGHT? Rolleyes (LOL forgive him Lord for he knows not what he does, blessed be the fucking mentally challenged) its actually funny cause I was bringing up this forum to a professor of mine and told her my goal she laughed and said that it would work but that ill probably have to wade through a whole bunch of NAIVE or NARROW MINDED atheists. She said that these websites tend to attract the atheists that are incapable of applying science to their approach to things and are more likely than not the atheists whose "christian" mom use to abuse as a child, or who had there there lunch money stolen by a "christian" or sheeple that cant think for themsleves. Somebody probably told you that you should.be an atheist and you were all like, "well I guess I should be an atheist" (lol paraphrased a little but the point is the same) (God I never thought I would have to call some one narrow minded on here, but sticking to ones schemas is an ailment of all humankind not just christians I guess. Sad its fucking sad there really seems to be no difference between bigot christians and atheists) I digress, please if you no longer have anything USEFUL to add [Image: 644de53a8b7ad64a810378503c383299.jpg] can you do that for me? Do you know how to keep your thoughts to yourself? Lol then you understand why I think you would fit in at the local pub? LMAO kindergarten...... not even worth explaining why thats hilarious. Lets pretend your argument is right and I can as illiterate as you find yourself most times.... still give me titles let me worry about what I can and cant read..... IN FACT if you truly believe what you said then you would give me the harder titles ONLY so I can waste my money Wink. Now does anyone have anything intelligent to add? And is anyone going to answer my science question? Ill give you a hint every fucking science class teaches you (or reminds you) this in the first two weeks of class one way or another. [Image: d8a1b9b509318f0033b8a37c162012cd.jpg]

Well one, it sounds like your professor is a bitch and she probably understands the subject as much as you, typical Christian. Two, there is a thing called the internet and Google Search, I know your pretty dumb but I think you can figure it out. We are not a service that does your homework for you because your incompetent enough to not understand basic science. It's obvious your not truly interested and your just here being a whiny little Christian because we don't agree with your beliefs. We have answered your questions and given you plenty of links and recommendations and you have not shut up yet. Your able to read this because of evolution, your able to type responses because of evolution. You function because of evolution and yet you still want proof? Look up Richard Dawkins, a well known evolutionary biologist. Stop giving us lame excuses, stop asking for more, and stop being an asshole because someone calls you out on your BS.

[Image: 51492014.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
14-03-2015, 03:39 PM
(14-03-2015 01:45 PM)morondog Wrote:  Christ man, you actually showed you were human in some of your other posts. This fucking garbage does nothing for your cause and just convinces anyone who'd give you the benefit of the doubt that you're a waste of oxygen.

Does hopeless even have a cause?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-03-2015, 05:30 PM
Hello! Big Grin

Sorry if I'm repeating my greeting. Smile

(14-03-2015 01:36 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  .... Stuff...

Incapable of answering my BASIC science question. If you don't know that's fine it shows what type of atheist you are.

I'm sorry, what was the question you'd like some one to have a go at answering again? I'm afraid I've lost it within the depths of the forum.

Much cheers to al.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
14-03-2015, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2015 10:38 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(14-03-2015 01:08 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  Lmao cause I was hostile from from the get go, RIGHT? Rolleyes
When dealing with me? You absolute were. I went out of my way to give you EXACTLY what you asked for and your response was to act like a lying Grade A asshole. Which is generally considered even in impolite company to be a hostile action when it's your response to someone doing you a fucking favor cause you are too lazy and uninformed on the topic to even know what to read or where to start.

(14-03-2015 01:08 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  ANYWAYS no I dont think there is a SINGLE book if I thought there was a SINGLE book out there explaining everything why would I come asking for BOOKS AND LINKS (PLURAL IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE S AT THE END OF EACH WORD MEANS)?
I dunno. Why would you act like a total cunt when I give you a list of books and links that does exactly what you asked for? You're the dumb cunt you explain your dumb cunt actions to me 'cause I got no clue.

(14-03-2015 01:08 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  I already have a small list of books I plan to read, thanks to some of the users.... who I happened to never have to get into it with..
You didn't have to get into it with me either. You asked for a list of books cause you don't even know where to start and I gave you a list of books and even told you which ones I found best and then you decided to respond to me helping you out with a book list by being a raving, and now clearly butthurt, asshole about it. We "got into it" because instead of being grateful you decided to be a psychotic asshole. I have no idea why but here we are.

(14-03-2015 01:08 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  ....but im the one looking for a fight RIGHT? Rolleyes
Yes you are. You are looking for evidence of evolution yet you chose to not go to one of the dozens of Evolution forums where you are more likely to get the answers you are looking for in favor of going to a forum where you know people are going to disagree with you and be vocal about it. You post idiotic links to long debunked Holocaust denial bullshit effectively pissing on the graves on millions of dead victims, and you act like an asshole to multiple people one of which (me) went out of his way to help you.
If you really wanted to know about evolution you could go to an evolution forum and instead you came to a place where your presence and expressed opinions are going to be seen as antagonistic and you did that KNOWING it would be. So yes I think you're a shit disturber and I think you're blatantly obvious about it too.

(14-03-2015 01:08 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  its actually funny cause I was bringing up this forum to a professor of mine
I don't believe you are in any kind of higher education and most definitely not for Biology so your made up story, which just HAPPENS to confirm your personal bias (surprise surprise), I don't find compelling in the least. You make arguments that would get shot down in a grade 5 Science class.
Secondly even if your "professor" was real unless she spent a large amount of time on this forum, or any like it really, she does not know anything about it and is just talking out her ass and if she had spent the time she would know that's just flat out wrong.
Third and lastly, I didn't act in anyway that could be considered naive or narrow minded. You are welcome to show examples you lying sack of shit. What I did do....is provide you with EXACTLY WHAT YOU FUCKING ASKED FOR. The fact that I had to come back afterward and spank the hell out of you for acting like a psychotic douche is a.) unrelated to my atheism or your theism b.) not an example of naivety (outside of expecting a person to be grateful after you help them I suppose) and c.) not an example of being narrow minded.
So why don't you go tell your "professor" that you got exactly what you wanted and chose to be a total and unapologetic cunt to the person who gave it to you. Your criticism and the uninformed opinion of your "professor" are both dismissed. Or hey how about, seeing as how you want books professors are reading you ask your fucking professors you dumb cunt.
While you're at it remind your "professor" that you personally believe the Holocaust is a lie and get her opinion about it. Asshole.

(14-03-2015 01:08 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  Somebody probably told you that
Don't tell me what lead to my making up my mind you lying sack of shit. You don't have any incite into my mind or why I came to conclusions about anything. Also I'll remind you that my response had absolutely nothing to do with my atheism or your theism. I provided you, as you asked for, a list of books dealing with evolution and your response was to be a total cunt about it. This has nothing to do with my atheism or your theism and everything to do with you being a low class shitkicking asshole.

(14-03-2015 01:08 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  God I never thought I would have to call some one narrow minded on here, but sticking to ones schemas is an ailment of all humankind not just christians I guess.
1.) Please demonstrate an example of me being narrow minded? Did I say anything on your religious views? No I did not. Did I comment on the superiority of my atheistic and rationalist position? No I did not. So please show me an example of me being narrow minded you lying little shit or issue an apology.
2.) Please explain how I am sticking to my "schemas" (whatever the fuck that is) when I didn't even declare one. Then explain why I shouldn't stick to my "schemas" in the face of the exactly zero counter evidence or counter argument to my "schemas" (which again I never expressed at all) you have presented.
3.) Stick a badger up your ass and let it claw it's way out your neck you lying piece of shit because I'm not interested in your bullshit diversions and your attempt at strawmanning. You're bitching about a ton of shit I never even did or expressed. Fucking assholes and your persecution complex.

(14-03-2015 01:08 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  I digress, please if you no longer have anything USEFUL to add
What you mean like a collection of books on evolution and which ones I think are best like you asked for? Already did that so go fuck yourself kid.

(14-03-2015 01:08 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  Lets pretend your argument is right and I can as illiterate as you find yourself most times....
That was priceless lol Of all the times to write a grammatically incorrect and nonsensical sentence you picked while calling someone else illiterate to do it. If that was satire it would be goldLaugh out loadLaugh out load. But it's not so it's just fucking sad.Drinking Beverage

Also ...I never made the argument you were illiterate. When I say a book is easy to read I mean the author writes in a clear and approachable way and that anyone of any real reading skill can handle it, beginner or advanced. When I say you might wanna have an understanding of evolution before you watch the Aron Ra videos or you will end up confused it's not because I think your "illiterate" it's because he fires off technical terminology that is not common place in the discussion on Evolution at a near submachinegun pace.

(14-03-2015 01:08 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  still give me titles let me worry about what I can and cant read
Which is exactly what I did you dumb fuck. Not every book (in fact really only one) is beginner level stuff. The vast majority of what I listed is fairly comprehensive and complex (especially the one on the fossil record). This would be something you could know if you looked up the fucking books instead of being an asshole to the person that provided you with what you want.

(14-03-2015 01:08 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  IN FACT if you truly believe what you said then you would give me the harder titles ONLY so I can waste my money Wink.
Why would I do that? That doesn't even make a lick of sense....Look lets be honest here you don't even have a grasp on the basics, for fuck sake your still making claims that evolution is not demonstrated because dogs don't give birth to other animals which is about as wrong as a motherfucker can get on what evolution is and what it does and how it works. You build up a body of knowledge from the ground up, you SHOULD start with the beginner material in the same way a swordsman begins with footwork, with out a foundation your just going to fuck up. I don't mean just you I mean everyone. That said I did still give you comprehensive reading which would more or less teach you anything you would wanna know. Why you responded by being a cunt is beyond me.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
15-03-2015, 04:31 AM
(14-03-2015 06:19 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(14-03-2015 01:08 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  Lmao cause I was hostile from from the get go, RIGHT? Rolleyes
When dealing with me? You absolute were. I went out of my way to give you EXACTLY what you asked for and your response was to act like a lying Grade A asshole. Which is generally considered even in impolite company to be a hostile action when it's your response to someone doing you a fucking favor cause you are too lazy and uninformed on the topic to even know what to read or where to start.

(14-03-2015 01:08 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  ANYWAYS no I dont think there is a SINGLE book if I thought there was a SINGLE book out there explaining everything why would I come asking for BOOKS AND LINKS (PLURAL IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE S AT THE END OF EACH WORD MEANS)?
I dunno. Why would you act like a total cunt when I give you a list of books and links that does exactly what you asked for? You're the dumb cunt you explain your dumb cunt actions to me 'cause I got no clue.

(14-03-2015 01:08 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  I already have a small list of books I plan to read, thanks to some of the users.... who I happened to never have to get into it with..
You didn't have to get into it with me either. You asked for a list of books cause you don't even know where to start and I gave you a list of books and even told you which ones I found best and then you decided to respond to me helping you out with a book list by being a raving, and now clearly butthurt, asshole about it. We "got into it" because instead of being grateful you decided to be a psychotic asshole. I have no idea why but here we are.

(14-03-2015 01:08 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  ....but im the one looking for a fight RIGHT? Rolleyes
Yes you are. You are looking for evidence of evolution yet you chose to not go to one of the dozens of Evolution forums where you are more likely to get the answers you are looking for in favor of going to a forum where you know people are going to disagree with you and be vocal about it. You post idiotic links to long debunked Holocaust denial bullshit effectively pissing on the graves on millions of dead victims, and you act like an asshole to multiple people one of which (me) went out of his way to help you.
If you really wanted to know about evolution you could go to an evolution forum and instead you came to a place where your presence and expressed opinions are going to be seen as antagonistic and you did that KNOWING it would be. So yes I think you're a shit disturber and I think you're blatantly obvious about it too.

(14-03-2015 01:08 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  its actually funny cause I was bringing up this forum to a professor of mine
I don't believe you are in any kind of higher education and most definitely not for Biology so your made up story, which just HAPPENS to confirm your personal bias (surprise surprise), I don't find compelling in the least. You make arguments that would get shot down in a grade 5 Science class.
Secondly even if your "professor" was real unless she spent a large amount of time on this forum, or any like it really, she does not know anything about it and is just talking out her ass and if she had spent the time she would know that's just flat out wrong.
Third and lastly, I didn't act in anyway that could be considered naive or narrow minded. You are welcome to show examples you lying sack of shit. What I did do....is provide you with EXACTLY WHAT YOU FUCKING ASKED FOR. The fact that I had to come back afterward and spank the hell out of you for acting like a psychotic douche is a.) unrelated to my atheism or your theism b.) not an example of naivety (outside of expecting a person to be grateful after you help them I suppose) and c.) not an example of being narrow minded.
So why don't you go tell your "professor" that you got exactly what you wanted and chose to be a total and unapologetic cunt to the person who gave it to you. Your criticism and the uninformed opinion of your "professor" are both dismissed. Or hey how about, seeing as how you want books professors are reading you ask your fucking professors you dumb cunt.
While you're at it remind your "professor" that you personally believe the Holocaust is a lie and get her opinion about it. Asshole.

Don't tell me what lead to my making up my mind you lying sack of shit. You don't have any incite into my mind or why I came to conclusions about anything. Also I'll remind you that my response had absolutely nothing to do with my atheism or your theism. I provided you, as you asked for, a list of books dealing with evolution and your response was to be a total cunt about it. This has nothing to do with my atheism or your theism and everything to do with you being a low class shitkicking asshole.

(14-03-2015 01:08 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  God I never thought I would have to call some one narrow minded on here, but sticking to ones schemas is an ailment of all humankind not just christians I guess.
1.) Please demonstrate an example of me being narrow minded? Did I say anything on your religious views? No I did not. Did I comment on the superiority of my atheistic and rationalist position? No I did not. So please show me an example of me being narrow minded you lying little shit or issue an apology.
2.) Please explain how I am sticking to my "schemas" (whatever the fuck that is) when I didn't even declare one. Then explain why I shouldn't stick to my "schemas" in the face of the exactly zero counter evidence or counter argument to my "schemas" (which again I never expressed at all) you have presented.
3.) Stick a badger up your ass and let it claw it's way out your neck you lying piece of shit because I'm not interested in your bullshit diversions and your attempt at strawmanning. You're bitching about a ton of shit I never even did or expressed. Fucking assholes and your persecution complex.

(14-03-2015 01:08 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  I digress, please if you no longer have anything USEFUL to add
What you mean like a collection of books on evolution and which ones I think are best like you asked for? Already did that so go fuck yourself kid.

(14-03-2015 01:08 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  Lets pretend your argument is right and I can as illiterate as you find yourself most times....
That was priceless lol Of all the times to write a grammatically incorrect and nonsensical sentence you picked while calling someone else illiterate to do it. If that was satire it would be goldLaugh out loadLaugh out load. But it's not so it's just fucking sad.Drinking Beverage

Also ...I never made the argument you were illiterate. When I say a book is easy to read I mean the author writes in a clear and approachable way and that anyone of any real reading skill can handle it, beginner or advanced. When I say you might wanna have an understanding of evolution before you watch the Aron Ra videos or you will end up confused it's not because I think your "illiterate" it's because he fires off technical terminology that is not common place in the discussion on Evolution at a near submachinegun pace.

(14-03-2015 01:08 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  still give me titles let me worry about what I can and cant read
Which is exactly what I did you dumb fuck. Not every book (in fact really only one) is beginner level stuff. The vast majority of what I listed is fairly comprehensive and complex (especially the one on the fossil record). This would be something you could know if you looked up the fucking books instead of being an asshole to the person that provided you with what you want.

(14-03-2015 01:08 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  IN FACT if you truly believe what you said then you would give me the harder titles ONLY so I can waste my money Wink.
Why would I do that? That doesn't even make a lick of sense....Look lets be honest here you don't even have a grasp on the basics, for fuck sake your still making claims that evolution is not demonstrated because dogs don't give birth to other animals which is about as wrong as a motherfucker can get on what evolution is and what it does and how it works. You build up a body of knowledge from the ground up, you SHOULD start with the beginner material in the same way a swordsman begins with footwork, with out a foundation your just going to fuck up. I don't mean just you I mean everyone. That said I did still give you comprehensive reading which would more or less teach you anything you would wanna know. Why you responded by being a cunt is beyond me.
im sorry whiskey you must have caught me when i was dealing with ek. Undecided Im sorry for acting like a grade A+ infinity asshole. I dont remeber what i said but i also dont remember responding to you so i must have been thinking i was responding/commenting to ek. Sad
15-03-2015, 04:44 AM

Lol also that post with the holocaust thingy was completely sarcastic used to illustrate how narrow minded people are when they want to believe an idea. And what great lengths they will go to to prove their theory and bring up all kinds of things (that really prove nothing) as "evidence" and stick to their guns rather than remaining objective. Again something ment for ek. Lastly im using an app that i downloaded for a political forum it also covers i saw the atheist one and was like they MUST know a thing or two. I didnt imagine that people could be atheist and feel satisfied keeping it at that. That people wouldnt want to find out more about our origins. That was my own over-confident schema.... and again im sorry.

Eks a unintelligent gimp who shouldnt be allowed to interwebs. Thank you.
15-03-2015, 04:49 AM

Lmao that WAS bad timing for a gramatical error.
15-03-2015, 04:59 AM
(14-03-2015 01:45 PM)morondog Wrote:  Christ man, you actually showed you were human in some of your other posts. This fucking garbage does nothing for your cause and just convinces anyone who'd give you the benefit of the doubt that you're a waste of oxygen.

Just for the record, I fucking called it. Girl_nails

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post