[split] Conversations with Theists/Creationists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: [split] Conversations with Theists/Creationists
I think everyone is wasting their time with this guy. I sincerely believe that he is incapable of understanding a subject such as evolution. It is not his fault; I just think, after reading his posts, that he/she's not intellectually up to it. I am not being mean, just honest.

Wide of the Mark agrees that animals change over time but thinks evolution is false. Facepalm
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2015, 07:55 PM
(03-04-2015 07:45 PM)joben1 Wrote:  I think everyone is wasting their time with this guy. I sincerely believe that he is incapable of understanding a subject such as evolution. It is not his fault; I just think, after reading his posts, that he/she's not intellectually up to it. I am not being mean, just honest.

Well this thread kind of died out last month. The last post before kristen posted was on 3/23. So people have had plenty of time to regain since then Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
03-04-2015, 08:08 PM
(03-04-2015 07:55 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 07:45 PM)joben1 Wrote:  I think everyone is wasting their time with this guy. I sincerely believe that he is incapable of understanding a subject such as evolution. It is not his fault; I just think, after reading his posts, that he/she's not intellectually up to it. I am not being mean, just honest.

Well this thread kind of died out last month. The last post before kristen posted was on 3/23. So people have had plenty of time to regain since then Tongue

Whoops! Shows how much I pay attention to the dates on these things. Wahwah. Blush

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
03-04-2015, 08:16 PM
(03-04-2015 08:08 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 07:55 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Well this thread kind of died out last month. The last post before kristen posted was on 3/23. So people have had plenty of time to regain since then Tongue

Whoops! Shows how much I pay attention to the dates on these things. Wahwah. Blush

It's alright Smile , I've done the same thing many times myself Tongue you just get so caught up in the conversation you don't think about looking at the date.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze