[split] Conversations with Theists/Creationists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2015, 12:51 AM
RE: [split] Conversations with Theists/Creationists
(10-03-2015 12:44 AM)A New Hope Wrote:  That thing about the chromosomes was amazing it was well stated your belief on it was clear and I learned something it helps me see why that satified your thirst to the questions I had keeo that up give me more stuff like that.

Oxford journals has a whole section of articles based on Molecular Biology and Evolution.

http://mbe.oxfordjournals.org/

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2015, 01:00 AM
(09-03-2015 11:46 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  ...
primeapes

Classic!

I'm calling Poe on that.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
10-03-2015, 01:09 AM
(10-03-2015 01:00 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 11:46 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  ...
primeapes

Classic!

I'm calling Poe on that.

(10-03-2015 12:39 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 11:46 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  Lol * why are we physically weaker than most primeapes I mean that atleast needs to be examined, how does being weaker help anything?

Primeape is a Pokemon.

Beat you to the Punch

[Image: 6-weird-facials-celebrities-swear-by-and...130QNX.png]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
10-03-2015, 01:20 AM
(10-03-2015 12:39 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 11:46 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  Lol * why are we physically weaker than most primeapes I mean that atleast needs to be examined, how does being weaker help anything?

Primeape is a Pokemon. Humans are not weaker than most Primates, we are weaker than some but I doubt we are weaker than Lemurs and smaller monkeys. Mostly Gorillas and we are weaker than them because they rely on their arms for movement more than us with climbing and what not, they build more muscle and also the fibers in their muscle skeleton are longer and can generate 2 times more work output than we can. We also evolved to have finer motor skills which over time subtracted from our strength to be more careful unlike Gorillas which do not have as fine motor skills as us so more is being put into their strength.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and...anzee.html
that article was awesome Big Grin
10-03-2015, 01:21 AM
(10-03-2015 01:20 AM)A New Hope Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 12:39 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Primeape is a Pokemon. Humans are not weaker than most Primates, we are weaker than some but I doubt we are weaker than Lemurs and smaller monkeys. Mostly Gorillas and we are weaker than them because they rely on their arms for movement more than us with climbing and what not, they build more muscle and also the fibers in their muscle skeleton are longer and can generate 2 times more work output than we can. We also evolved to have finer motor skills which over time subtracted from our strength to be more careful unlike Gorillas which do not have as fine motor skills as us so more is being put into their strength.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and...anzee.html
that article was awesome Big Grin

Great! Thumbsup Hope you learned a lot.

10-03-2015, 01:21 AM
Go read another book.

[Image: 41wr0eC%2BAiL.jpg]

And another...

[Image: 711GPvtYJ2L._SL1170_.jpg]

And another...

[Image: 81VIH15UVVL.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-03-2015, 03:44 AM
But explain to me how most of this defeats creationsim in your mind?
10-03-2015, 03:48 AM
Cause I see all this science but nothing that really disproves anything the bible says? But while yall answer that for me im going read some more maybe ill find the answer before yall respond
10-03-2015, 03:54 AM
(10-03-2015 03:44 AM)A New Hope Wrote:  But explain to me how most of this defeats creationsim in your mind?

Most types of creationists believe humans were made by god as is (E.G. Adam and Eve). This doesn't defeat all types of creationism because some types accept evolution. This defeats those that do not believe in evolution because we have proof evolution occurs and we didn't start out as human beings like described by said creationists. This also does not defeat all claims made by creationism. Evolution does not answer the origin of the universe, just the origin of life. For the Origin of the Universe we turn to the Big Bang which even that does not answer everything but gives us a good idea how the universe came to be.

10-03-2015, 04:03 AM
(10-03-2015 03:44 AM)A New Hope Wrote:  But explain to me how most of this defeats creationsim in your mind?

Creationism barely rates as a hypothesis, let alone a theory, and has no explanatory or predictive powers nor evidence to support it. If you took any time at all to actually study the subject, you'd rather quickly realize this. When you do you'll come to a fork in the road, where you'll have two options before you; to remain intellectually honest, or to remain a creationist. You cannot be both.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post