[split] Debating Lion IRC

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-01-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: [split] Debating Lion IRC
Lion IRC, you have an unanswered challenge in The Boxing Ring. Please either accept or decline.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2013, 11:30 AM
And try to make sense this time.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-01-2013, 11:31 AM
so this guy is a total fucktard.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
15-01-2013, 11:39 AM
(15-01-2013 11:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  so this guy is a total fucktard.
I don't like making hasty generalizations but...

[Image: 2426454804_06648486e3.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
15-01-2013, 11:42 AM
Aw snap! Being practically condemned by KC. wow.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-01-2013, 11:48 AM
(15-01-2013 11:42 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Aw snap! Being practically condemned by KC. wow.
I more hard on those that hurt a cause that I'm passionate about.

Lion IRC is using the typical troll crap that theists and atheists do when they want to troll the opposite camp.

It's trite.

It's frustrating.

I still give the benefit of the doubt and hope that he is trolling... because if he isn't... that's just sad, and deserves some pity.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
15-01-2013, 11:55 AM
That raises the question: Which cause is he hurting, cannot be your cause, I doubt anybody could have adopted your stance. And he just makes a good joke for us.

Is the cause bettering Atheistic-Christian relations? Because those guys are doing more than enough; that guy does not make a dent in that cause.

You can't make a dent in a hole.

15-01-2013, 12:14 PM
(15-01-2013 11:55 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  That raises the question: Which cause is he hurting, cannot be your cause, I doubt anybody could have adopted your stance. And he just makes a good joke for us.

Is the cause bettering Atheistic-Christian relations? Because those guys are doing more than enough; that guy does not make a dent in that cause.

The atheist-Christian relationships.

And yes it does affect it. There are many that see him as a typical Christian and that he represents many of the frustrations that atheists express about Christians.

We're not all like that.

We're not all arrogant and abrasive and use double speak and random musings for a "debate".

It's frustrating that I'm seen as the "rarity" and not the norm. That's a glaring problem. There have been many instances when something like this is said: "KC is just different. He's a rarity."

That actually bothers me (I know it's a compliment and I thank anyone who says that about me). When outsiders view the way I present myself as a Christian as atypical, it's confirmation that I have a lot of work to do.

And then, people this come along and fulfill stereotypes and preconceived notions about us, and I continue to get labeled as "different".

I've always said that my issue wasn't with non-believers but with believers.

[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
15-01-2013, 12:44 PM
I think I'm going to skip this one. Consider

Oh, and well said, KC.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
15-01-2013, 01:13 PM
(15-01-2013 12:14 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(15-01-2013 11:55 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  That raises the question: Which cause is he hurting, cannot be your cause, I doubt anybody could have adopted your stance. And he just makes a good joke for us.

The atheist-Christian relationships.

And yes it does affect it. There are many that see him as a typical Christian and that he represents many of the frustrations that atheists express about Christians.

We're not all like that.

We're not all arrogant and abrasive and use double speak and random musings for a "debate".

It's frustrating that I'm seen as the "rarity" and not the norm. That's a glaring problem. There have been many instances when something like this is said: "KC is just different. He's a rarity."

That actually bothers me (I know it's a compliment and I thank anyone who says that about me). When outsiders view the way I present myself as a Christian as atypical, it's confirmation that I have a lot of work to do.

And then, people this come along and fulfill stereotypes and preconceived notions about us, and I continue to get labeled as "different".

I've always said that my issue wasn't with non-believers but with believers.

Yeah, but you are different. Your own church says so. Your brand of christianity is not mainstream.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post