[split] Debating Lion IRC

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
05-02-2013, 06:12 AM
RE: [split] Debating Lion IRC
Look everyone, someone round here turned some water into wine, gave me some, and I reckon it's about fuckin time I told you all about Alice and the rabbit etc etc. You infidels may not give a shit, but i know there are good people out there just wonderin bout it. Believe me I know. The truth, people.

Forget Darth Vader and Harry Popper, cos they're not the real thing. Pretenders. Like Bono. Like Britney.

Ever heard of Bill the lizard? He's your man. He actually knew Alice, sort of. Fuckin great guy. In the book. Was at the tea party. Yeah. I kid not. He was there, wrote it all down. People forget this. Even people who love Alice. Bill told it like it was. The truth.

A lotta people talk about the turtle. Turtle this, turtle that. Yeah...the turtle had some good things to say, but he never got the tarts. He thought he did, but the real tarts went for Bill. Sneaky lizard, that Bill, but he got the tarts.

Here's the bottom line. If you wanna impress Alice (and who wouldn't), you gotta stay on the right side of the rabbit ( he can be nasty), follow what Bill says, and (I really shouldn't say this)....but ignore the lobster.

Look...trust me. I fuckin know what I'm talking about. You want it ....don't ya? Yeah well, I'm your man. BTW, just in case you don't believe me, if you go near that Harry Potter guy or Darth Vladmir, you're fuckin dead. You're mine. Got it?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Mark Fulton's post
05-02-2013, 06:40 AM
Mark, even if you may not agree with other religions, the very *least* you could do, I would have thought, was show a little respect and spell their names right. Angry
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
05-02-2013, 06:52 AM
(05-02-2013 06:40 AM)morondog Wrote:  Mark, even if you may not agree with other religions, the very *least* you could do, I would have thought, was show a little respect and spell their names right. Angry

Harry Popper Weeping
Buy me a wand, and I'll join yer frickin berigion, already.
http://www.wbshop.com/category/wbshop_br...MgodcggAwg

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
05-02-2013, 07:02 AM
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
~Lord Vader, The Gospel of Episode IV

REPENT BLASPHEMERS! BOW DOWN BEFORE THE WILL OF THE FORCE!

How can you not see your own folly? The Force is everywhere you look! Can't you see the evidence for the Force is all around us?

Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
~ Jedi Master Yoda, the Gospels of Episode V.

Your life must be so empty, so meaningless without the Force to guide you. You only deny the existence of the Force so that you think you can continue to defy its wishes. If you only knew, the Force has a plan for you and works in mysterious ways. We all know what happens to those who DEFY the WILL of the FORCE, don't we?

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
05-02-2013, 05:01 PM
(05-02-2013 06:40 AM)morondog Wrote:  Mark, even if you may not agree with other religions, the very *least* you could do, I would have thought, was show a little respect and spell their names right. Angry

Yeah, mormondog, I've been having a think about some of the things I said.

I know these crazies have some stupid beliefs, but we gotta respect them. We know one day they'll incur Alice's wrath unless they let the white rabbit into their hearts, but they have a right, and we must be tolerant.

We should get their names right even though they're not Merican.

I also had some calls from some important people during the night. I shouldn't have gone public about the lobster. I want to retract what I said. I still believe in Bill the lizard, but the lobster has some good points too, and the rabbit wouldn't want us fighting.
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post
05-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Are y'all honestly still at this?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
05-02-2013, 05:13 PM
(05-02-2013 05:05 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Are y'all honestly still at this?
*looks at last two pages*

Doubt it. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
05-02-2013, 05:18 PM
(05-02-2013 05:13 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(05-02-2013 05:05 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Are y'all honestly still at this?
*looks at last two pages*

Doubt it. Consider
What ? It finally got fun. It was all over a LONG time ago, when Pussy Cat IRC refused to debate A2, and said he would provide evidence. After 50 pages, this thread devolved into what it was really worth from the start. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
05-02-2013, 06:17 PM
(05-02-2013 07:02 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I find your lack of faith disturbing.
~Lord Vader, The Gospel of Episode IV

REPENT BLASPHEMERS! BOW DOWN BEFORE THE WILL OF THE FORCE!

How can you not see your own folly? The Force is everywhere you look! Can't you see the evidence for the Force is all around us?

Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.
~ Jedi Master Yoda, the Gospels of Episode V.

Your life must be so empty, so meaningless without the Force to guide you. You only deny the existence of the Force so that you think you can continue to defy its wishes. If you only knew, the Force has a plan for you and works in mysterious ways. We all know what happens to those who DEFY the WILL of the FORCE, don't we?

LOL! Love it!
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
05-02-2013, 07:53 PM
(05-02-2013 06:12 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Look everyone, someone round here turned some water into wine, gave me some, and I reckon it's about fuckin time I told you all about Alice and the rabbit etc etc. You infidels may not give a shit, but i know there are good people out there just wonderin bout it. Believe me I know. The truth, people.

Forget Darth Vader and Harry Popper, cos they're not the real thing. Pretenders. Like Bono. Like Britney.

Ever heard of Bill the lizard? He's your man. He actually knew Alice, sort of. Fuckin great guy. In the book. Was at the tea party. Yeah. I kid not. He was there, wrote it all down. People forget this. Even people who love Alice. Bill told it like it was. The truth.

A lotta people talk about the turtle. Turtle this, turtle that. Yeah...the turtle had some good things to say, but he never got the tarts. He thought he did, but the real tarts went for Bill. Sneaky lizard, that Bill, but he got the tarts.

Here's the bottom line. If you wanna impress Alice (and who wouldn't), you gotta stay on the right side of the rabbit ( he can be nasty), follow what Bill says, and (I really shouldn't say this)....but ignore the lobster.

But what about the goddam cat, Dr. Mark? What am I to make of that goddam fucking cat who just wants to fucking eat me?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.