[split] Debating Lion IRC

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-02-2013, 01:53 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2013 03:00 AM by Mark Fulton.)
RE: [split] Debating Lion IRC
(05-02-2013 07:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-02-2013 06:12 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Look everyone, someone round here turned some water into wine, gave me some, and I reckon it's about fuckin time I told you all about Alice and the rabbit etc etc. You infidels may not give a shit, but i know there are good people out there just wonderin bout it. Believe me I know. The truth, people.

Forget Darth Vader and Harry Popper, cos they're not the real thing. Pretenders. Like Bono. Like Britney.

Ever heard of Bill the lizard? He's your man. He actually knew Alice, sort of. Fuckin great guy. In the book. Was at the tea party. Yeah. I kid not. He was there, wrote it all down. People forget this. Even people who love Alice. Bill told it like it was. The truth.

A lotta people talk about the turtle. Turtle this, turtle that. Yeah...the turtle had some good things to say, but he never got the tarts. He thought he did, but the real tarts went for Bill. Sneaky lizard, that Bill, but he got the tarts.

Here's the bottom line. If you wanna impress Alice (and who wouldn't), you gotta stay on the right side of the rabbit ( he can be nasty), follow what Bill says, and (I really shouldn't say this)....but ignore the lobster.

But what about the goddam cat, Dr. Mark? What am I to make of that goddam fucking cat who just wants to fucking eat me?
No true believer should fear the cat. If your faith in the rabbit is firm, and you listen to the lizard, the cat can't harm you. Alice once remarked that she has often seen a cat without a grin but never a grin without a cat. It's in lizard's letter to the lobsters. So you have nothing to fear.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Mark Fulton's post
06-02-2013, 06:55 AM
(06-02-2013 01:53 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(05-02-2013 07:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  But what about the goddam cat, Dr. Mark? What am I to make of that goddam fucking cat who just wants to fucking eat me?
No true believer should fear the cat. If your faith in the rabbit is firm, and you listen to the lizard, the cat can't harm you. Alice once remarked that she has often seen a cat without a grin but never a grin without a cat. It's in lizard's letter to the lobsters. So you have nothing to fear.

Too true, but freedom from the clutches of the evil Cheshire Cat is not granted by Faith in the White Rabbit...

[Image: DVader_Pwns_CheshireCatcopy.jpg]

Checkmate Wonderlandists!

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
06-02-2013, 07:03 AM
Oh yeah.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-02-2013, 07:13 AM
(06-02-2013 07:03 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh yeah.

[Image: Dvader_Gopher.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
06-02-2013, 05:28 PM
So... This is what this thread has devolved to. Star Wars pictures. Well, can't say I don't blame you. In fact, I would dare say those pictures are a step up from what IRC has been posting here.

Drinking Beverage

When will this thread die?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
06-02-2013, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2013 04:30 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(06-02-2013 05:28 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  When will this thread die?

Whenever Mark Fulton and myself get bored with our (fake) jihad and/or I run out of Star Wars gags...

07-02-2013, 04:20 AM
(06-02-2013 05:28 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  So... This is what this thread has devolved to. Star Wars pictures. Well, can't say I don't blame you. In fact, I would dare say those pictures are a step up from what IRC has been posting here.

Drinking Beverage

Whaddaya mean "devolved"?
07-02-2013, 04:30 AM
(07-02-2013 04:20 AM)hedgehog648 Wrote:  
(06-02-2013 05:28 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  So... This is what this thread has devolved to. Star Wars pictures. Well, can't say I don't blame you. In fact, I would dare say those pictures are a step up from what IRC has been posting here.

Drinking Beverage

Whaddaya mean "devolved"?

If anything, it evolved into something greater.

Not that it had set a very high bar to begin with.

Shout out to Dolo's Law!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-02-2013, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2013 07:53 AM by Mark Fulton.)
(06-02-2013 10:28 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(06-02-2013 05:28 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  When will this thread die?

Whenever Mark Fulton and myself get bored with our (fake) jihad and/or I run out of Star Wars gags...

Greetings from Bill,

(the equal of the pig and the next best thing to Alice,) called to be an agent provocateur, to spread the gospel of Alice which she promised before Brian and the wind in the willows, to you, dear peasants. I make mention of you always in my prayers, for I long to see you, that I
may impart to you some syrupy sugar, so that you may be sweetened up and sucked in.

Our pig was born in the pen, and declared to be the Son of Alice. Before he became bacon he rose from his bed. Through Him we're shaved, and you better believe it, for I want obedience to the faith from all nations, and only the clean of skin will go through the looking glass to the kingdom above.

I thank Alice via the pig so that faith is spoken of throughout the whole world. For Alice is my witness, whom I serve, and the pig is my pretend friend who I tell you peasants to pray to.

Yet my thoughts have often wandered elsewhere. I'm not sure you need to know this, brethren, that I often planned to visit a brothel, but was hindered until now, by too many tarts offering tantalizing alternatives. So now that I've finally been, brothers, I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat, and I'm revived and ready to preach the gospel to you to fund more future flirtations.

Just Live by Faith. For I'm not ashamed of the gospel I preach, for it's via Alice's salvation for everyone, from the turtles first following the frogs, that I reap the rewards of the rabbit's ramblings. It's because of Alice's ancient antics that almost anything is allowed, from faith to faith; frog to turtle, turtle to lobster.

For since the creation of the world Alice's invisible attributes are clearly seen only by the people of the pepper pot who praise her eternal power as though they knew Her, for if they did not glorify Her as God, nor were thankful, their foolish hearts would darken and their bank balances be buggered.

Yet professing to be wise, some became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible Alice into an image made like Harry Potter or Darth Vader—or birds and four-footed animals and other creeping things, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator. I am the only creepy thing to be worshiped around here, for I am the lizard, who is blessed forever. Amen.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post
07-02-2013, 07:15 PM

Drinking Beverage

It's only the atheists trying to drag the thread off-topic.
And I think I know why.