[split] Debating the historical Jesus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2015, 01:31 PM
(10-03-2015 12:02 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Thank him for the survey and point out that 35 of the 39 are saying Josephus was telling porkies.

And that it's probably a sin to deliberately misinterpret statistics.

Also remind him that the bible does not contain 'evidence'. It contains claims and promises.

Big Grin
Lol the holocaust is a lie man. Lets get into thses debates over credibility and sources and SHIT LMAO [URL] http://inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2...ystery.php [/URL]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2015, 01:36 PM
RE: Debating the historical Jesus
(10-03-2015 12:23 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 12:13 PM)Ocean theRAPIST Wrote:  ...
It also says that only 4 of the 39 believe it to be 100% true. The other ones say maybe it's true or only parts are interpolated. Then he tried to tell me that they only added a couple words to it and that's why is interpolated.

Ask him which 'couple'?

Ask why lying for Jesus is not a sin in his eyes?

Pious fraud
Lol last edited by an anonymous user.... so reliable...... the page only explains what pious fraud is...... and only general examples..... Confused
13-03-2015, 01:37 PM
(10-03-2015 12:45 PM)Ocean theRAPIST Wrote:  So technically I'm conversing with 3 dopes. One of them asked me if I believed muhammad was real and then said "Mohamed believed jesus existed too. You gonna tell 1 bil Muslims they're wrong?" And this is coming from a christian.
I asked him if he believes Muslims about Jesus why doesn't he believe everything else they say. But he dodged that question. I think he's just a troll or just really fuckin' stupid.
Mixture of the two?
13-03-2015, 01:41 PM
^ We'll wait for Moms to deal with this ...

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
13-03-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: [split] Debating the historical Jesus
A New Hope:

Keep your holocaust denying nonsense here.

Thanks.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

13-03-2015, 02:25 PM
RE: [split] Debating the historical Jesus
(13-03-2015 01:31 PM)A New Hope Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 12:02 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Thank him for the survey and point out that 35 of the 39 are saying Josephus was telling porkies.

And that it's probably a sin to deliberately misinterpret statistics.

Also remind him that the bible does not contain 'evidence'. It contains claims and promises.

Big Grin
Lol the holocaust is a lie man. Lets get into thses debates over credibility and sources and SHIT LMAO [URL] http://inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2...ystery.php [/URL]

So are you intentionally stupid or are you really this stupid?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
14-03-2015, 04:29 AM
Ek can you just comment on EVERYTHING please? I would love to here some more of your insights on things. Like oh heres a good one.... did the holocaust happen or.........is it made up? Done done done *mind-fucked* Rolleyes

[URL] http://inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2...ystery.php [/URL]

LMAO
[+] 1 user Likes A New Hope's post
14-03-2015, 10:22 PM
(14-03-2015 04:29 AM)A New Hope Wrote:  Ek can you just comment on EVERYTHING please? I would love to here some more of your insights on things. Like oh heres a good one.... did the holocaust happen or.........is it made up? Done done done *mind-fucked* Rolleyes

LMAO

You know, nobody is forcing you to come here and interact with this forum, or did god forget to explain that one to you? Consider

Don't like it? There's the door, you can fuck yourself off. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
14-03-2015, 11:27 PM
(14-03-2015 10:22 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(14-03-2015 04:29 AM)A New Hope Wrote:  Ek can you just comment on EVERYTHING please? I would love to here some more of your insights on things. Like oh heres a good one.... did the holocaust happen or.........is it made up? Done done done *mind-fucked* Rolleyes

LMAO

You know, nobody is forcing you to come here and interact with this forum, or did god forget to explain that one to you? Consider

Nice job destroying free speech, hypocrite. Facepalm

Truth seeker.
14-03-2015, 11:45 PM
(14-03-2015 11:27 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(14-03-2015 10:22 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You know, nobody is forcing you to come here and interact with this forum, or did god forget to explain that one to you? Consider

Nice job destroying free speech, hypocrite. Facepalm

I'm sorry fucktard, is he being censored by anyone? No. It just an invitation, one I also extend to your sorry stupid ass.

The door is over there, you can fuck yourself off. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]