[split] Debating the historical Jesus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2015, 12:44 AM
RE: Debating the historical Jesus
(14-03-2015 11:45 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(14-03-2015 11:27 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Nice job destroying free speech, hypocrite. Facepalm

I'm sorry fucktard, is he being censored by anyone? No. It just an invitation, one I also extend to your sorry stupid ass.

The door is over there, you can fuck yourself off. Drinking Beverage
Lol I love this place so much hypocrisy.... its WORSE than being at a church Tongue (thats something i DID NOT think i would say about this place but owell) The saddest part of all is that 90 percent of the people in here cant answer ELEMENTARY science questions, which means they know the theories but they have no true understanding of WHY they should believe said theories other than someone smarter than them said they should.

[Image: 200_s.gif]

[Image: tumblr_inline_mr16ogLuEX1qz4rgp.gif]

[Image: tumblr_inline_mr16ovydwF1qz4rgp.gif]

[Image: tumblr_inline_mr16opEdNF1qz4rgp.gif]

Rolleyes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: Debating the historical Jesus
(15-03-2015 12:44 AM)A New Hope Wrote:  
(14-03-2015 11:45 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm sorry fucktard, is he being censored by anyone? No. It just an invitation, one I also extend to your sorry stupid ass.

The door is over there, you can fuck yourself off. Drinking Beverage
Lol I love this place so much hypocrisy.... its WORSE than being at a church Tongue (thats something i DID NOT think i would say about this place but owell) The saddest part of all is that 90 percent of the people in here cant answer ELEMENTARY science questions, which means they know the theories but they have no true understanding of WHY they should believe said theories other than someone smarter than them said they should.

[Image: 200_s.gif]

[Image: tumblr_inline_mr16ogLuEX1qz4rgp.gif]

[Image: tumblr_inline_mr16ovydwF1qz4rgp.gif]

[Image: tumblr_inline_mr16opEdNF1qz4rgp.gif]

Rolleyes

I hear the sound of someone JAQ'ing off again. I wonder who it could be? Oh right, the jackass too lazy to get himself a education!

No really, keep complaining about how we all know nothing, seeing as how you already know everything there is to know anyways. It's such a compelling form of argumentation!

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
15-03-2015, 06:06 AM
RE: [split] Debating the historical Jesus
(15-03-2015 12:44 AM)A New Hope Wrote:  "which means they know the theories but they have no true understanding of WHY they should believe said theories other than someone smarter than them said they should."

That is the whole fucking point of scientists. We don't believe our theories because they tell us to, we believe them because they dedicate their lives to researching and gathering the evidence that very well support our theories and show them as fact. Evidence we have shown you from said scientists. You obviously don't know how science works so how do you expect to understand our answers. All you do is ask questions and when we answer them, which we have many times now you just keep asking.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-03-2015, 07:17 AM
(15-03-2015 12:44 AM)A New Hope Wrote:  Lol I love this place so much hypocrisy.... its WORSE than being at a church Tongue (thats something i DID NOT think i would say about this place but owell) The saddest part of all is that 90 percent of the people in here cant answer ELEMENTARY science questions, which means they know the theories but they have no true understanding of WHY they should believe said theories other than someone smarter than them said they should.

You are simply not listening to the answers.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
15-10-2015, 01:16 PM
Genius, Chas, pure genius.
15-10-2015, 01:46 PM
(15-10-2015 01:16 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Genius, Chas, pure genius.

So now you're just simply trolling and going to necro every peice or shit thread started by whack-a-do to make what point?

Yeah stop it. If you don't have something noteworthy to add, it's best to keep quiet.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-10-2015, 02:11 AM
The Nazi records of the Holocaust exist in abundance. They were serious record keepers and we possess those records.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
16-10-2015, 02:20 AM
(16-10-2015 02:11 AM)Banjo Wrote:  The Nazi records of the Holocaust exist in abundance. They were serious record keepers and we possess those records.

Those records are clearly forgeries made by judeo-bolsheviks and their judeo-capitalist flunkies to besmirch great leader and his master race Rolleyes.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 4 users Like Szuchow's post
16-10-2015, 02:42 AM
"lmao" all the real history man, right here, those historians are wrong about their, and I quote from that linked website of this old necro-op "satanic assembly lines of death"

Nothing like good old fashioned straw-manning anti-Holocaust points. The person who wrote that is strangely limited in some various scopes, The lack of skeptically examining the initial critics on this movement is strange. They just seem to stop at 1 level of being skeptical, then don't continue it anymore.

Clearly DeltaBravo somehow trying to show a point of how he isn't an troll but Chas is, or Chas is rude so his posts before were justified despite realizing how much of an he just proves everything said about himself by taking the manner to necro threads in this manner.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
16-10-2015, 02:52 AM
(15-10-2015 01:16 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Genius, Chas, pure genius.

[Image: stop_zpsa27c86ea.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post