[split] Drich, let's have a round

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 01:09 PM
[split] Drich, let's have a round
[Image: christianity-pigeon-christianity-demotiv...399648.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
18-02-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: Drich, let's have a round
It always ends that way with Drippy.

[Image: reality.jpg?imgmax=800]
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
18-02-2014, 01:31 PM
I guess since this is over , its ok to post in here now ?

Quote:I also build diagnostic trees for others to follow. Identify the problem as being It is X or 1, if 'X' the move to 'Y'. If 1 move to 2. etc.. I am simply looking for clues to determine if your exhibiting X tendencies or 1 Tendancies.

So your one of those..... well that figures, it takes the inability to think outside of the box following a "diagnostic tree" .

I've been a professional auto tech (and engine machinist) for over 30 years and its you people that have made the mechanical trade a bunch of ignorant parts replacers.

The people that write these trees need to have tunnel vision for a reason and it goes right into the way you look at religion. Sorry, but to me that 'confession' was your undoing in my book, because it tells all...... and I think you know it too.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
18-02-2014, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2014 01:49 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(09-02-2014 10:22 AM)Drich Wrote:  ......understand that most would not argue that a Buddhist monk near total enlightenment experiences the above listed attributes on a higher plain than the average man does. I have said with no ill intent that this is 'enlightenment' concerning the list of spiritual fruit Paul gives us is given to the Christian and it does not have to be earned through self denial or any other prescribed method man has devised.

You have no idea what you are talking about. The historical Buddha never, ever mentioned the term "enlightenment" as you are using it.

(09-02-2014 10:15 PM)Drich Wrote:  There is a form of western spiritual enlightenment but it is based on the mechanics of Buddhism. As such it is disqualified as it pertains to an established faith and would be subject to the terms and conditions identified in spiritual/religious enlightenment. therefore it would still be classified as a religious form of enlightenment and the Christian/Dalai lama compareson would still be valid.

More complete and abject ignorance.

And you are completely ignorant of the fact that the Dalai Lama denies being "enlightened" (which is a useless term anyway).

Quote:"love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control"

None of which you exhibit.

18-02-2014, 04:43 PM
(18-02-2014 01:31 PM)War Horse Wrote:  So your one of those..... well that figures, it takes the inability to think outside of the box following a "diagnostic tree" .
lol, ah, no. I'm the guy who makes the diagnostic trees.(among other things) I build the boxes 'mechanics' think in. Smartass in order to do this one know the complexities of the system we hope to diagnose, so we can accurately predict and map out system failures, but we also have to be able to take this complex system and make it simple and easy to understand. I take this same methodology and apply it to christianity. Despite how you want to poo poo on my ability to do this, just know this same method was used to take out one of your heavy hitters. What's more I openly and honestly explained what I was doing and why, and the result was the abandonment of the conversation. This is also why so many of your peers appeal to unfounded personal attacks or sweeping generalizations and rarely if ever actually site an instance of some sub standard logic or understanding[/quote] of mine.

Quote:I've been a professional auto tech (and engine machinist) for over 30 years and its you people that have made the mechanical trade a bunch of ignorant parts replacers.
ahh, no again. The unservicablity of the parts being used in today's equipment makes guys like you part changers. Why? Because there is a larger profit margin in changing out cheap made in china parts verses paying some union mechanic 30 bucks an hour to milk a rebuild job.

Quote:The people that write these trees need to have tunnel vision for a reason and it goes right into the way you look at religion. Sorry, but to me that 'confession' was your undoing in my book, because it tells all...... and I think you know it too.
...and your judgement tells me all I need to know of you.
So I guess that makes us even.

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
18-02-2014, 04:56 PM
Your in luck today I decided to read two of your responses to me.
Tongue
(18-02-2014 01:44 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You have no idea what you are talking about. The historical Buddha never, ever mentioned the term "enlightenment" as you are using it.
I did not say Buddha in that paragraph did I? I said Buddhist monk. Buddhist monks do indeed use the term enlightenment as I have outlined it. What else you got sport?

Quote:More complete and abject ignorance.

And you are completely ignorant of the fact that the Dalai Lama denies being "enlightened" (which is a useless term anyway).
why? Would the Dali lama deny being enlightened? (It's a loaded question old sport)

Quote:"love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control"

[/quote]

According to whom? Those who mock and seek to silence me and the word of God? Or to those under my care?

If you hate what I have to say, then why would you assume these 'fruit' would be acknowledged by you?

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
19-02-2014, 12:15 AM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2014 08:26 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
RE: [split] Drich, let's have a round
(18-02-2014 04:56 PM)Drich Wrote:  Your in luck today I decided to read two of your responses to me.

*You're

Quote:Tongue
(18-02-2014 01:44 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You have no idea what you are talking about. The historical Buddha never, ever mentioned the term "enlightenment" as you are using it.
I did not say Buddha in that paragraph did I?

You are making statements about "Buddhist enlightenment". How bizarre that you claim to be some kind of stickler about Xtard doctrine, and yet you want to play fast and loose with "Buddhist" doctrine, every bit of which stands or falls by anyone's account by whether it measures up to what the man we know as "the Buddha" is understood (by all concerned, mind you) to have taught.

Quote:I said Buddhist monk. Buddhist monks do indeed use the term enlightenment as I have outlined it. What else you got sport?

There are people who call themselves "Buddhist monks" who commit suicide by setting themselves on fire.

[Image: FI_Self_Immolation.jpg]
I'm meditating as hard as I can

JUST LIKE idiots like you, their claim to "Buddhism" doesn't mean that their batshit-crazy ideas and actions are "Buddhist", or represent the teachings of the Buddha or this Jeebus person you so arrogantly claim to speak for (just like them).

Quote:
Quote:More complete and abject ignorance.

why? Would the Dali lama deny being enlightened? (It's a loaded question old sport)

Dali was a painter. I believe you are TRYING to refer to the Dalai Lama.

You can't even make sense.

What is your question. Is your question, "Why"? I have no idea why you are so ignorant (and arrogant as well).

Is your question, "Would the DALAI LAMA deny being "enlightened"?

That fact is a matter of record. Your ignorance of that fact is your own problem.

If you were trying to ask WHY HHDL would deny being "enlightened", that is a question that was not asked and which he did not answer, and which any answer I would give would be a matter of speculation, as would any answer you would.
Quote:
Quote:

According to whom?

According to everyone on this fucking forum, who has seen you in action and seen your bullshit games.

Quote:Those who mock and seek to silence me and the word of God? Or to those under my care?
'

Oh, you really have a proper X-tard persecution complex going on full steam, don't you. Deny, deny, deny. Of course it's not at all about everything we have seen of your behavior here, it's all about our rejection of your fairy tale monster. You just keep telling yourself that, cupcake.

Quote:If you hate what I have to say, then why would you assume these 'fruit' would be acknowledged by you?

I reject any claim you make of having gained "love, peace, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control", because I have seen your sorry ass in action and I know better. I feel confident that I am not alone in this assessment.

Now kindly go fuck yourself. In the ass. With a cactus.

19-02-2014, 07:01 AM
RE: [split] Drich, let's have a round
Quote:lol, ah, no. I'm the guy who makes the diagnostic trees.(among other things) I build the boxes 'mechanics' think in.

Yeah, I know exaxctly what you do. I did quite some time in R&D with Zimmer Motors and M-B and your ilk is decidedly narrow minded.

The only way to get through to people like you is with a hammer to the head, basically because you would enjoy debating the color of air. You just like frustrating people regardless of any facts presented, and that dont match your own narrow outlook on any given subject.

It really has become a waste of time with you...... I'm outta here.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post